Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 120. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
so, there is no word about new algorithm in this weekly update post!
what will be the algorithm - v7, heavy or something else?

and if it wiil be something else - is the program miner for gpu (ati/nvidia) and cpu ready? and where we can download it?

I heard you can use ctypotnite V7 but I have not see anything official yet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
User Numbers!
Just a quick update to point out that as of today we have over 1.43m users through viral marketing alone! We have the instant payment system being filmed by a documentary crew on the 8th June and we are hoping to have that fully live by the end of Q3 this year, allowing vendors around the world to start accepting instant crypto payments via their ecommerce systems, epos (tills) and via the Electroneum app. Once that happens, we will start marketing and using our partners to grow our numbers to REALLY substantial numbers!

Those are the things that's gonna have the biggest influence on the price! They're aiming outside the crypto community where people already know them anyway and go for the masses.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Almost 150,000 active miners. This is VIRAL for a crypto currency.

Wait till its Viral period. Its coming. So obvious.

We just hit 150k active miners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news!

Cannot wait for this fork to take place and for ASICs to finally go away so we can move on!

YES!

I am trying to buy more even though I am broke lol.

You know Rotschild said Buy when there is blood in the street even if blood is your own.

Haha. Never heard of that one. Sounds similar to Warren Buffets one though Smiley

LMAO I wonder who copied from whom!

At least with this slip I got noticed in this thread LOL I thought I was invisible!  Grin
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

and if it wiil be something else - is the program miner for gpu (ati/nvidia) and cpu ready? and where we can download it?
... if you mine via a Pool please ensure that pool is aware that they MUST update their wallet and node software...

only asics mine etn for now via a pools, so that was surplus
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Great news!

Cannot wait for this fork to take place and for ASICs to finally go away so we can move on!

YES!

You know Rotschild said Buy when there is blood in the street even if blood is your own.

Haha. Never heard of that one. Sounds similar to Warren Buffets one though Smiley

Great news!

YES!

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Great news!

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Weekly update is out.

“Our weekly update is out and we lots of incredible news to talk about. We have a short video on the upcoming Network Upgrade and a chance for you to win a VIP ticket to see Richard speak at BCI Summit in New York. Follow the link to see how you can get involved; https://electroneum.com/2018/05/22/win-a-chance-to-see-richard-speaking-at-bci-summit-in-new-york/

EDIT: Copying / pasting content here for those who don’t like clicking on links:

“The Electroneum CEO Richard Ells will be speaking at the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Investment summit in New York! Following the huge success of the last four BCI events, they are offering you the chance to win a VIP, all-expense paid trip to the BCI summit in New York; the big apple of business. For your chance to win a VIP trip to New York to see Richard’s presentation on the future of cryptocurrencies, you need to do just two things; please head over to the BCI twitter page; https://twitter.com/BciSummit, give BCI a follow, then fill out their competition form here; https://bcisummit.com/offers/VIP-trip-giveaway.html

Richard is making a presentation and is part of a panel discussion, (see here; https://bcisummit.com/speakers.html) but with your support BCI have agreed to make some high level introductions for Electroneum if we can get OUR community to rally round and increase the BCI Summit’s Twitter follower number.

The deadline is 29th May and your vote contributes to our exposure at this event, so we would be very grateful if you could hurry over and hit “follow” to maximise ETN’s exposure at the BCI Summit.

User Numbers!
Just a quick update to point out that as of today we have over 1.43m users through viral marketing alone! We have the instant payment system being filmed by a documentary crew on the 8th June and we are hoping to have that fully live by the end of Q3 this year, allowing vendors around the world to start accepting instant crypto payments via their ecommerce systems, epos (tills) and via the Electroneum app. Once that happens, we will start marketing and using our partners to grow our numbers to REALLY substantial numbers!

Yesterday (over 24 hours) we saw over 200,000 unique mobile miners, remember that the active miners number on the app is showing how many are active RIGHT NOW. A lot of people drop in and out through the day. Again, this is before we’ve really given the users anywhere to SPEND their ETN, and before our partners have started promoting us to large volumes of new users.

Support Desk Update
ETN is pleased to announce our new Support desk system! Support has always been central to our community- your feedback not only assists in our growth and development but also brings us closer to you. As you will know, most other Cryptocurrencies do not facilitate a support desk and this has meant we are extremely busy, however, our connection with our users drives the direction of ETN therefore it seemed natural to migrate to a more advanced and more interactive form of support desk. Our partnership with Jira will see us into a new level of support communication, we hope you enjoy the experience and benefit more from this progressive platform. Please do not forget to follow the correct link to receive help and assistance for all your ETN needs; https://support.electroneum.com

Remember the critical update regarding the Electroneum Network Upgrade
There is a CRITICAL network upgrade planned for 30th May 2018 (block height 307,500). The estimated time of upgrade will be 09:30 UTC.

If you are a regular App user or my.electroneum.com user, you do not need to do anything. However, if you mine via a Pool please ensure that pool is aware that they MUST update their wallet and node software before May 29th.

The latest software is available from GitHub

Please share this information as much as possible to ensure a smooth transition that will bring about numerous positive changes within the community! The full information on how to update your nodes are clearly outlined here on the blog: https://electroneum.com/2018/05/17/critical-electroneum-network-upgrade/

Thank you for your involvement this week, do remember to share our news regarding the Network upgrade and have a fantastic week!

The Electroneum Team.”
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Someone just dumped two lots of 1.3 million ETN on cryptopia. Everyone HODL !!!!!!!!!

They are either driving the price down on purpose or dumping their ASIC load.

Just 1.3 million ETN? That's could be one week's profit for a farm with a "few" ASICs.

no, 2.6 million over 30 mins and other large dumps.

Although that is nightmare for community but this is opportunity for people who still buying this token at cheap price and filling up their bags from weak hands. That is just matter of time soon this chapter will get closed for forever. After network upgrade these guys will be out from this rally.

Yeah, now is the time to buy. I can't see the price ever being this low again when things kick off. Just one thing to mention though, it is not a token....it is a coin.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Someone just dumped two lots of 1.3 million ETN on cryptopia. Everyone HODL !!!!!!!!!

Just 1.3 million ETN? That's could be one week's profit for a farm with a "few" ASICs.

Although that is nightmare for community but this is opportunity for people who still buying this token at cheap price and filling up their bags from weak hands. That is just matter of time soon this chapter will get closed for forever. After network upgrade these guys will be out from this rally.

Yeah, well, those guys soon won't be able to do this anymore.

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

I'm glad Electroneum's Network will get upgraded. At least, That will go a long way to help the every declining prices.. It's like 80% down from the all time high price which is disappointing. The volume has dried up too. If everything goes as planned, The team should endeavour to get listed on a major exchange to prevent what happened to ETN from happening again.

Agreed, ASIC miners are still dumping and driving the price down but long term this will just be a minor blip in the tail!
Jump to: