Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 118. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
can i keep etn in cryptopia before fork?or i have to send, withdraw to electroneum wallet?

Have to send it to a paper wallet you need the private keys
can you explian how to do it? just withdraw etn to wallet?

You can keep your ETN at Cryptopia, thats fine
So is ok to keep etn at cryptopia/kucoin  or paper walllet...we dont have to do anything rite?

Not unless you are running a pool, or Mining on your computer.

The mobile miner wont be affected
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
can i keep etn in cryptopia before fork?or i have to send, withdraw to electroneum wallet?

You can keep your ETN at Cryptopia, thats fine
So is ok to keep etn at cryptopia/kucoin  or paper walllet...we dont have to do anything rite?
Yes, if you are calling me a moron

Or insulting members of the community in general, your post will be deleted from this thread

Please feel free to start your own topic, as no one here wants to hear this garbage.

Why are you coming to our thread to do nothing but insult me and the members of the ETN community?

If you dont like ETN, there are pleanty of other projects.

Maybe post in the thread, "Is Electroneum a Scam?" LOL

You can keep your ETN at Cryptopia, thats fine. It wont be affected by the fork

The paper wallet is much safer in general, all the time, to store your coins.
Activity: 10

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Bullshit no need to FUD this coin anymore this coin is self fudding... Only bagholders are waiting for repeating winter 2017 retardness and waiting for rise.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Over the coming days there will be strangers on the forum spreading FUD as they know the price will rise.  They want a sharp rise to line their pockets rather than a gradual sustainable rise. Just try to ignore and do not respond to their attempts to cause confusion.

Remember to look at people's profile who post and their previous posts.

Activity: 714
Merit: 611
so after the update which algo do we use in xmr-stak?

as long as i know it's gonna be cryptonight7 remember that older versions of xmr-stak  doesn't support it... for sure xmr-stak 2.3.0 works fine on this algo...

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I though I'd take this oportunity to give my 2 cents to people wondering what project is a scum and what's not. Should we be afraid of being let down by Electroneum?

If a project promises too much, that's one red flag.
If it doesn't offer any working environment, that's an orange flag, I guess it depends on the project but investing on a white paper is very risky.
If it doesn't list the stuff members or by googling them you can't find real profiles, with old history of posts with mentions IN THEIR PERSONAL PROFILE that they're part of an startup project and an ICO, then the stuff members are made-up or copy-pasted profiles of real people. That alone is 3 red flags by itself.

Electroneum on the other hand has a real team, people have seen them in expos and talked to them. They've done real work, we're using their software and we've seen the patents they've applied. Even during the initially rough start they hired one of the biggest white-hat hacker companies to safeguard their systems and you could find the announcement in that company's website.

Ofcourse just like any legit company can fail and go bankrupt, so can any blockchain project. But then again, what is 100% sure and safe in life?
I see that the team is working and I like it. The price of the coin is low and it's not very good, but I think the team will be able to find a worthy application to its platform.
Activity: 93
Look what I found, a great step forward (patent appication is filed!!!)

I cannot see anything. Fix image please Smiley

Really? I see it but you are supposed to click on it.

iT'S A GOOD STEP BUT IT'S STILL AN APPLICATION. This means that will be a further examination. Also, patent laws in Europe and GB are very selective with these kinds of system and method patents and won't be easy at all to have that granted. Good luck and compliment for this achievement.
Activity: 26
so after the update which algo do we use in xmr-stak?
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I though I'd take this oportunity to give my 2 cents to people wondering what project is a scum and what's not. Should we be afraid of being let down by Electroneum?

If a project promises too much, that's one red flag.
If it doesn't offer any working environment, that's an orange flag, I guess it depends on the project but investing on a white paper is very risky.
If it doesn't list the stuff members or by googling them you can't find real profiles, with old history of posts with mentions IN THEIR PERSONAL PROFILE that they're part of an startup project and an ICO, then the stuff members are made-up or copy-pasted profiles of real people. That alone is 3 red flags by itself.

Electroneum on the other hand has a real team, people have seen them in expos and talked to them. They've done real work, we're using their software and we've seen the patents they've applied. Even during the initially rough start they hired one of the biggest white-hat hacker companies to safeguard their systems and you could find the announcement in that company's website.

Ofcourse just like any legit company can fail and go bankrupt, so can any blockchain project. But then again, what is 100% sure and safe in life?
Activity: 122

Activity: 83
Looks like the tide is about to turn first 1.5M purchase on cryptopia today.

You guys!!!

Below is the text on the page :

23 May 2018
(Journal 6731)   GB1805708.3   Applicant: Electroneum Limited
Title: Hybrid blockchain transaction system
Date Lodged: 5 April 2018

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

Activity: 686
Merit: 255
when this coin will touch back the price of almost $0.20? because at this time I still have a lot of ETN coins, I'm looking forward to the development and big breaks of this project to increase the price of this coin. if you have good information from this project please let me know
Activity: 714
Merit: 611
I haven't ever started mining a coin right after it forked an update! I wonder how would that work... if I start mining one hour prior to the update, will the miner still work without restart? The pool will probably send the new algo for computation automatically, right? Any prior experiences from other miners?

I'm affraid it probably won't work that way. On the example of monero the fork causes the change of algorithm from cryptonight to cryptonight7 - so you have to change miner settings and ofcourse your pool need also to improve it's algorithm....

I did sth similar - few days after monero fork i run my miner with previous settings used to monero mining, after few hours i realised that my miner is running like always but pool doesn't see my shares....
i had to update miner to and set it up with new cryptonight7 settings and after that everything run fine....

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Jump to: