Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 204. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Good news on their Facebook Page

Hi all!
Great news coming your way!
As you may have noticed there's been an amazing hype and buzz around the possible release of ETN on Ku coin exchange- we can now officially confirm that ETN IS set to be listed- we've delayed the official launch until after the Chinese New Year, but we should be set to go live next week and will update you all accordingly-(let's see what the year of the dog brings!)
We hope this presents itself as an exciting development, as you all know; this comes just after we've recently announced our partnership with Quoine, showing the team is taking expansion in to global markets very seriously.
Ku coin has a great reputation as a secure and technically proficient exchange and we're confident that this marks yet another strong step forwards for Electroneum; with 2 exchanges announced this week alone we're working to bring you new and exciting updates every week- let's keep the ball rolling and announce ourselves with a bang at mobile world congress! #Altcoin #ETN #KuCoin
Finally, the news works as expected! The price of the coin went up! I'm happy!
Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Hi all!
As you may have noticed there's been an amazing hype and buzz around the possible release of ETN on Ku coin exchange- we can now officially confirm that ETN IS set to be listed- we've delayed the official launch until after the Chinese New Year, but we should be set to go live next week and will update you all accordingly-(let's see what the year of the dog brings!)
We hope this presents itself as an exciting development, as you all know; this comes just after we've recently announced our partnership with Quoine, showing the team is taking expansion in to global markets very seriously.
Ku coin has a great reputation as a secure and technically proficient exchange and we're confident that this marks yet another strong step forwards for Electroneum; with 2 exchanges announced this week alone we're working to bring you new and exciting updates every week- let's keep the ball rolling and announce ourselves with a bang at mobile world congress! #Altcoin #ETN #KuCoin
I actually like Kucoin, so i'm very happy with this news.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Hi all!
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
https://www.ccn.com/monero-declares-war-asic-manufacturers/ Monero has declared the war on ASICs, and I wonder if ETN is going to do the same, hopefully.

excellent move on the part of monero developers! the most important thing is decentralization!
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Mobile mining is very slow and not worth it. I honestly thought the main use of the coin and its project was mobile mining with obviously traditional mining

Mobile mining may be slow for you and me however, in developing countries this is fast.  The mobile mining is just a way to earn coins and of course you want to spend them.  Imagine if you live in a third world country, you have no bank account or stable currency,  but you can pay for your phone bill and groceries with ETN.  Vodafone introduced M-Pesa in Africa back in 2007 so this is a proven path.  It is a very clever approach to wide adoption.  If you have time it is worth watching the documentary on M-Pesa.
Activity: 124
No, about being listed on NEXT exchange.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I am early investor and long term holder, bouth more at 800sat.
I don't get it!!! ETN is doing great, news is great but still price is not doing that well, it is droping? Coinmarketcap not showing QRYPTOS and NEXTEXCHANGE, why?

Next public launch is scheduled for Feb 28/March 1st. Until then, only ico participants can enter.

Are you talking abaut mobile mining? I too bad, I am iPhone user and I have to wait...
I don't get it!!! ETN is doing great, news is great but still price is not doing that well, it is droping? Coinmarketcap not showing QRYPTOS and NEXTEXCHANGE, why?

Next public launch is scheduled for Feb 28/March 1st. Until then, only ico participants can enter.
I don't get it!!! ETN is doing great, news is great but still price is not doing that well, it is droping???

Don't worry man, everyone is interested in Litecoin and ETC at the moment.

Our time will come!

I belive in etn and think that our time will come but I don't understand current situation...
I don't get it!!! ETN is doing great, news is great but still price is not doing that well, it is droping???

Don't worry man, everyone is interested in Litecoin and ETC at the moment.

Our time will come!
The exchange itself has announced the etn listing today, but you have to be logged in, to see the info.

But on the other hand, it does`t look that the exchange is functional yet.
Which exchange? Upcoin maybe? Electroneum better start hurrying up. I heard Stellite is a huge step forward from what is promised by ETN. They were talking about some big exchange announcement as well Tongue

Stellite has a true mobile miner but it will always have small user base.  This is the problem with most coins ; Great tech and no adoption. The are many pros/cons between a true mobile miner and simulation.  The important point to note is that, for the target market, the simulation miner does not have to be connected.  Imagine how easy it would be to switch to a true miner when you have 500 million users.  This would be the ultimate decentralised approach.  I think ETN approach with yield more users.
ETN is on QRYPTOS exchange but it don't show on coinmarketcap? Does anyone knows why?
Activity: 27
The exchange itself has announced the etn listing today, but you have to be logged in, to see the info.

Which exchange? Upcoin maybe? Electroneum better start hurrying up. I heard Stellite is a huge step forward from what is promised by ETN. They were talking about some big exchange announcement as well Tongue
No etn activity on next exchange, and it is due to start today, what do you think?
Probably not everyone knows about this exchange or not a convenient exchange, but if the good news only reduces the price of the coin, then probably the price will again decrease Angry

It is the same story with every other coin right now too, the market has stopped crashing but not much is happening in terms of making gains. Good news is just getting absorbed and pretty much all coins are going up and back down with no real uptrend. Investors are just not taking any risk at the moment. Hopefully we will see a bull market again later this year, with BTC and alts gaining in value. It is still very early days for ETN so nothing to worry about.
Of course, it's still early if the price of a coin does not rise without reacting to good news, but I think that other coins should grow after the bitcoin.
Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
Activity: 14

The best and lowest fee mining pool:

Key Pool Features:

Individual Worker Stats.
Customizable Payment Threshold.
The pool fee is set to only 0.1%.
DDOS Protection.

Electroneum Pool

Join us on Discord

Join us on Telegram
Activity: 126
https://www.ccn.com/monero-declares-war-asic-manufacturers/ Monero has declared the war on ASICs, and I wonder if ETN is going to do the same, hopefully.
Activity: 142
Seems it have reached the limit. It's the max price that market agree to pay for it.
do not get too confused with the current price and let the market judge the price and we can just follow it
Exactly - market decided that 0.07USD is right price for ETN. ATM.

Jump to: