Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 206. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
The ETN Network Hash rate has jumped 100 and we are now at 407MH/s!!!!!!!

Monero, which ETN is based on, had this hash rate on 15th December 2017.

When mobile miner is released and people understand approach from following video the hashrate will jump.

it's a botnet... the virus that mines on processors all over the world.
earlier that virus mined only monero (this can be seen from the hashpower) and now it got to ETN.
Bloody annoying. I wonder if there is anything that can be done about these? Though I doubt it, as it is probably looks like nicehash or something to the network Sad
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Latest Facebook update-

Electroneum will be listed on the QRYPTOS exchange and will be working with QUOINE to be accepted onto QUOINEX, the fully regulated Japanese exchange.

We are pleased to announce that we have agreed a strategic partnership with Japanese crypto platform QUOINE. QUOINE was the first exchange platform to achieve full regulatory approval from the Japanese Financial Services Agency (JSFA) and is known as one of the most secure and reputable crypto-focused fintech companies in the world. It is one of very few global exchanges to have been accepted by Deloitte and Touche as an auditing client and has a highly experienced management team with expertise earned at Bank of America, Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse.

Electroneum will initially be listed on QRYPTOS and will work closely with QUOINE to gain regulatory acceptance of Electroneum by the JSFA.

This news is bound to create huge excitement among the vast Electroneum community. Gaining regulatory acceptance from JSFA will enable Electroneum to fast track acceptance as a payment solution, which would be another stride forwards towards mass adoption.

The listing further cements Electroneum’s strategic position as a currency that is focused on long-term sustainable growth rather than instant returns. Richard Ells. CEO of Electroneum, said:

“This is a great step for Electroneum. Not only will it allow our users to deposit USD or EUROs to trade ETN, but QUOINE sponsoring us through the regulatory process with the Japanese Financial Services Authority will open up exciting new corporate opportunities.”

With recently becoming the first cryptocurrency to be accepted as a member of the GSMA, and now this partnership with QUOINE, we are well on our way to becoming a formidable player on the world stage.

http://electroneum.com/…/electroneum-announces-partnership…/

About Electroneum:
Electroneum is a brand new disruptive technology, combining blockchain, cryptocurrency and mobile ubiquity to make something entirely new.
It is designed entirely for mass adoption, aiming to be the largest cryptocurrency by user numbers during 2018.
You can find further details about Electroneum at https://electroneum.com and you can find live and historical coin price information here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/

This are great news, and a solid way for ETN to continue entering markets and reaching the masses as they aimed from the beginning.. Things seem to be stabilizing in the crypto world, so this is great timing.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
they shook hands with a Japanese crypto exchange this is good news.

http://electroneum.com/2018/02/12/electroneum-announces-partnership-with-quoine/

Nice to read about this update they are moving into a good direction soon it will be more popular project with attractive concept. I hope so the community will keep growing and we will great support in future which will push it to the mainstream.

Yes it is although there are a lot of good news already, the price is not yet increasing dramatically it is just moving slowly, I'm satisfied with the movement because I am one of the early investors, but still I'm looking forward for this coin to hit $5 in the future.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I really like the way, they are building the image, looking in to the future, regulation is inevitable, so why not adapt sooner then later?

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

http://electroneum.com/2018/02/12/electroneum-announces-partnership-with-quoine/

Nice to read about this update they are moving into a good direction soon it will be more popular project with attractive concept. I hope so the community will keep growing and we will great support in future which will push it to the mainstream.
Activity: 36

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Latest Facebook update-

Electroneum will be listed on the QRYPTOS exchange and will be working with QUOINE to be accepted onto QUOINEX, the fully regulated Japanese exchange.

We are pleased to announce that we have agreed a strategic partnership with Japanese crypto platform QUOINE. QUOINE was the first exchange platform to achieve full regulatory approval from the Japanese Financial Services Agency (JSFA) and is known as one of the most secure and reputable crypto-focused fintech companies in the world. It is one of very few global exchanges to have been accepted by Deloitte and Touche as an auditing client and has a highly experienced management team with expertise earned at Bank of America, Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse.

Electroneum will initially be listed on QRYPTOS and will work closely with QUOINE to gain regulatory acceptance of Electroneum by the JSFA.

This news is bound to create huge excitement among the vast Electroneum community. Gaining regulatory acceptance from JSFA will enable Electroneum to fast track acceptance as a payment solution, which would be another stride forwards towards mass adoption.

The listing further cements Electroneum’s strategic position as a currency that is focused on long-term sustainable growth rather than instant returns. Richard Ells. CEO of Electroneum, said:

“This is a great step for Electroneum. Not only will it allow our users to deposit USD or EUROs to trade ETN, but QUOINE sponsoring us through the regulatory process with the Japanese Financial Services Authority will open up exciting new corporate opportunities.”

With recently becoming the first cryptocurrency to be accepted as a member of the GSMA, and now this partnership with QUOINE, we are well on our way to becoming a formidable player on the world stage.

http://electroneum.com/…/electroneum-announces-partnership…/

About Electroneum:
Electroneum is a brand new disruptive technology, combining blockchain, cryptocurrency and mobile ubiquity to make something entirely new.
It is designed entirely for mass adoption, aiming to be the largest cryptocurrency by user numbers during 2018.
You can find further details about Electroneum at https://electroneum.com and you can find live and historical coin price information here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/
Activity: 280
I lost track the beta is still ongoing, when will it stop? And whens the mobile miner released to the public?

They are aiming for the end of this month. Hopefully, it will launch without any issues. Pretty sure there will be a crazy number of people all using it at once. Should be fine though.
Activity: 410
I lost track the beta is still ongoing, when will it stop? And whens the mobile miner released to the public?
Activity: 17

EDIT:
Can I import the keys from the cli wallet into the Web wallet and recover my coins that way ?

Yes, that would work fine, and what you are trying to recover is the ability to manipulate / view your coins on the blockchain.. Keep those keys safe, the coins themselves are always safe no matter which method you use to access them.

Be Well

Serenetic
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
I'm getting the following error when running the deamon. I hadn't synced for about 4 days and when it reached about 1 day, block 150083, it started spewing out this and will not complete the sync.
Any help ?

Code:
2018-02-11 03:35:08.088 [P2P2]  ERROR   cn      src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:662
Exception at [core::handle_incoming_txs()], what=Error finding txpool tx meta: MDB_BAD_TXN: Transaction must abort, has a child, or is invalid

2018-02-11 03:35:08.089 [P2P2]  WARN    blockchain.db.lmdb      src/blockchain_db/lmdb/db_lmdb.cpp:72
DB error attempting to fetch block index from hashMDB_BAD_TXN: Transaction must abort, has a child, or is invalid

2018-02-11 03:35:08.090 [P2P2]  ERROR   cn      src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:1138
Exception at [core::handle_incoming_block()], what=DB error attempting to fetch block index from hashMDB_BAD_TXN: Transaction must abort, has achild, or is invalid

2018-02-11 03:35:08.092 [P2P2]  WARN    blockchain.db.lmdb      src/blockchain_db/lmdb/db_lmdb.cpp:72
Failed to commit a transaction to the db: MDB_BAD_TXN: Transaction must abort, has a child, or is invalid

Since ETN is based on Monero try the following option with the daemon or similar(just google) :-

--db-salvage

Last resort is to delete the blockcahin!

I tried the --db-salvage and it did not work. This is the second time the deamon threw a wobbly and, like you said, had to delete blockchain and start from scratch, this will take 3 days no stop to re-sync. Is there a bootstap file available to speed this up ?

EDIT:
Can I import the keys from the cli wallet into the Web wallet and recover my coins that way ?
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
I'm getting the following error when running the deamon. I hadn't synced for about 4 days and when it reached about 1 day, block 150083, it started spewing out this and will not complete the sync.
Any help ?

Code:
2018-02-11 03:35:08.088 [P2P2]  ERROR   cn      src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:662
Exception at [core::handle_incoming_txs()], what=Error finding txpool tx meta: MDB_BAD_TXN: Transaction must abort, has a child, or is invalid

2018-02-11 03:35:08.089 [P2P2]  WARN    blockchain.db.lmdb      src/blockchain_db/lmdb/db_lmdb.cpp:72
DB error attempting to fetch block index from hashMDB_BAD_TXN: Transaction must abort, has a child, or is invalid

2018-02-11 03:35:08.090 [P2P2]  ERROR   cn      src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:1138
Exception at [core::handle_incoming_block()], what=DB error attempting to fetch block index from hashMDB_BAD_TXN: Transaction must abort, has achild, or is invalid

2018-02-11 03:35:08.092 [P2P2]  WARN    blockchain.db.lmdb      src/blockchain_db/lmdb/db_lmdb.cpp:72
Failed to commit a transaction to the db: MDB_BAD_TXN: Transaction must abort, has a child, or is invalid

Since ETN is based on Monero try the following option with the daemon or similar(just google) :-

--db-salvage

Last resort is to delete the blockcahin!
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Any help ?

Code:

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Not sure if this has been shared already, but they posted this update on their Facebook yesterday morning.
"As promised- here is the Second instalment in a series of talking heads with Richard Ells, CEO of Electroneum. In this second part he outlines the difference in Electroneum’s strategy and what we hope to achieve. We hope you enjoy. #ETN http://electroneum.com/20…/…/09/how-is-etn-different-part-2/"

Since I don't visit their Facebook very often, I had missed their new website had a new blog section with plenty of news. Here is the link for hose of you that might have missed it like me: http://electroneum.com/blog/
Activity: 410
Reading you guys is very interesting but I still can not decide whether it's going well in the team or bad. I just know that in life there are different ways. It's just life.

Yes life is very interesting in the crypto universe. Do your research, do some more, make your choice.

I've researched this coin on many many different platforms and have come to the conclusion its worth investing in. Because of that research its clearly obvious the fudsters knowing nothing about this coin and just trolling and thread crapping with the same ignorant posts.

I'll say invest, fudsters the opposite. Only way to be sure is do your own research, no easy roads in life, but there are many ways to make the journey on the road easier.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Reading you guys is very interesting but I still can not decide whether it's going well in the team or bad. I just know that in life there are different ways. It's just life.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Will this ever be at 0,2 again ? I would have to my money back Cry

I´m sure it will, just be patient. They do great marketing, the rest will follow one after another.

I agree, clever timing will unfold over the coming weeks.  Build up strength and belief in ETN and then unleash on more exchanges. Boom!
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Will this ever be at 0,2 again ? I would have to my money back Cry

I´m sure it will, just be patient. They do great marketing, the rest will follow one after another.
Jump to: