Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 202. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 11
Hello, mined ETN since December. In past we got block reward - 6800 ETN. Today pool gave 6200-6500 ETN. Tried to find any info about changing block reward but failed. Can anyone share information about it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Is there a wallet you can install on Windows and use?

Well, yes there is a wallet you can use on Windows. In fact there are two wallets you can use, the official CLI wallet and the user generated Monero forked wallet.
The cli wallet is here https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases
The Monero forked wallet here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngui-wallet-linuxwindows-electroneum-multipools-gui-wallet-unofifcial-2444581
Activity: 459
Merit: 102

No, just use the web.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Guys, does anyone have problem to import coins from paper wallet into online wallet? I got status pending, then failed 3 times in a row! I have about 200 ETN in paper wallet, and this is the first time that I have problem to import it.

https://i.imgur.com/VusQbHu.png
Use the cli wallet.

I tried cli wallet but after sync my balance shows 0! I had 200 ETN in paper wallet and today I got 100 more ETN from nanopool, so I am sure I have coins in paper wallet.

I successfully managed to transfer coins from my wallet to the stock exchange through their application on android! When trying to do this via a computer, a similar error occurred, perhaps try it too from app.

I tried also directly from android app and I have the same problem...
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
I think the more exchanges will ETN go the price will be lower and the supply is everyday higher and higher... the mooning thing will be like 50 cents at best.
I think the iOS app is still not on Apple store, right? I think Apple won't even allow it. The mobile mining is the only thing it can grow at least somehow, but again there will be higher supply thanks to it. If the dev team will be like it was, ETN won't survive 2018 (I've already said that many times)
Read it fast before they delete my post Cheesy

I think, I think, I think. Just because you think something doesn't mean its true.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I was about to ask you if you ever had to lead a company, but i know your anwser already.
Just because you got alot of money, it cleary does not mean you have to spend it all like a maniac in a rush to try to archive something.

I never say why they don't spend the money like maniacs but the support is the lower I've see so far and about me leading something is another story.
They don't do anything, they are to busy to answer because they spending the money on....

With a huge money, they accumulated it's just right to at least get one or two representatives they can hire someone in the third world country that will not ask for a big salary so and updating this thread will only take an hour or two it's coming that it comes from a reliable source.

As I said, they pretending to spend a big amount of money with hacker one, my next question is! Why they never test the site with hacker before launching and they tested after? Now you know why.
Why would they spent anything? Cheesy It's from the beginning, it took them more than month to make web wallet that they call mobile wallet... Once I said that only way that they can have mobile wallet is to port Monerujo... My post was delete because of link to Monerujo Cheesy (This one probably will be too).
There is also none GUI wallet, it's only matter of time once somene hack the web wallet...
But the marketing is perfect. The people all crazy about it. It's not like Verge when they had problem with Wraith and everybody hates them, ETN fans loves ETN and that guy Richard...
I think the more exchanges will ETN go the price will be lower and the supply is everyday higher and higher... the mooning thing will be like 50 cents at best.
I think the iOS app is still not on Apple store, right? I think Apple won't even allow it. The mobile mining is the only thing it can grow at least somehow, but again there will be higher supply thanks to it. If the dev team will be like it was, ETN won't survive 2018 (I've already said that many times)
Read it fast before they delete my post Cheesy
I was about to ask you if you ever had to lead a company, but i know your anwser already.
Just because you got alot of money, it cleary does not mean you have to spend it all like a maniac in a rush to try to archive something.

I never say why they don't spend the money like maniacs but the support is the lower I've see so far and about me leading something is another story.
They don't do anything, they are to busy to answer because they spending the money on....

With a huge money, they accumulated it's just right to at least get one or two representatives they can hire someone in the third world country that will not ask for a big salary so and updating this thread will only take an hour or two it's coming that it comes from a reliable source.

As I said, they pretending to spend a big amount of money with hacker one, my next question is! Why they never test the site with hacker before launching and they tested after? Now you know why.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I dont know about the ETN guys, but we managed to develop the first native mining sdk for app developers to monetize their traffic/userbase.

Check it here: https://mim.zone/ we just launched it for real mining. Currently we support XMR, but soon we will add also ETN.

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Can we all stop judging/moaning/bitching about the lack of ETN staff on this channel/thread.  ETN has made the decision rightly/wrongly not be involved too heavily in this channel.  However, if you want to see how a coin team get's involved take a look at the SYS coin thread and their PR manager.  Let's all remember this is a big month for ETN so they will be very careful about communication over the coming days.  If you want to know the latest news then look on the ETN Facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/electroneum
I completely agree, you can not do anything quickly and I think you need to give the team enough time for the team to make the promised product.

Let me ask you both something!
What they do with all the money?
Where are that money?
How they use the money?

Can we all stop judging/moaning/bitching about the lack of ETN staff on this channel/thread.  ETN has made the decision rightly/wrongly not be involved too heavily in this channel.  However, if you want to see how a coin team get's involved take a look at the SYS coin thread and their PR manager.  Let's all remember this is a big month for ETN so they will be very careful about communication over the coming days.  If you want to know the latest news then look on the ETN Facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/electroneum
I completely agree, you can not do anything quickly and I think you need to give the team enough time for the team to make the promised product.

Let me ask you both something!
What they do with all the money?
Where are that money?
How they use the money?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Can we all stop judging/moaning/bitching about the lack of ETN staff on this channel/thread.  ETN has made the decision rightly/wrongly not be involved too heavily in this channel.  However, if you want to see how a coin team get's involved take a look at the SYS coin thread and their PR manager.  Let's all remember this is a big month for ETN so they will be very careful about communication over the coming days.  If you want to know the latest news then look on the ETN Facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/electroneum
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Good news Cool  Electroneum will be rocket soon
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Is the news about Electroneum and Samsung official? Or It's just a rumor? I've checked the project's community channels and there's no mention of a partnership with Samsung. It'll be great if such rumors turned out to be true though Wink
Nothing official. I think that its just a rumor that started because on the ETN site the picture of the phone with the Electroneum app is a Samsung phone. Doubtful but would be amazing if it was.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is the news about Electroneum and Samsung official? Or It's just a rumor? I've checked the project's community channels and there's no mention of a partnership with Samsung. It'll be great if such rumors turned out to be true though Wink
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Can we all stop judging/moaning/bitching about the lack of ETN staff on this channel/thread.  ETN has made the decision rightly/wrongly not be involved too heavily in this channel.  However, if you want to see how a coin team get's involved take a look at the SYS coin thread and their PR manager.  Let's all remember this is a big month for ETN so they will be very careful about communication over the coming days.  If you want to know the latest news then look on the ETN Facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/electroneum
Activity: 238
Never had any problems with transactions using the cli wallet and cryptopia exchange.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
When can we expect desktop or mobile gui wallet? And for this time what is easiest and safest way to keep coins?
there will be no answer here. The team from electroneum left this forum and does not write here anymore. and everything else is repeated 100 times. then you have to write on facebook or go to london and visit the guys. but maybe the team is also in Cuba and enjoys themselves at fidel castro junior with cuba libre and warm caribic water

I agree. With all the money raised they should have employed someone to at least be available on here answering questions.
I have a hope that everything is not so bad and judging by the CEO's statements they are doing a lot for the development of the project.

They have an announcement here and it shows on google search engine so people will eventually land here in search for answer to their issues be it wallet or transactions, it's unprofessional not to have one of their representatives here, they have totally ignore this thread.
Jump to: