Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 203. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Guys, does anyone have problem to import coins from paper wallet into online wallet? I got status pending, then failed 3 times in a row! I have about 200 ETN in paper wallet, and this is the first time that I have problem to import it.

I successfully managed to transfer coins from my wallet to the stock exchange through their application on android! When trying to do this via a computer, a similar error occurred, perhaps try it too from app.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Guys, does anyone have problem to import coins from paper wallet into online wallet? I got status pending, then failed 3 times in a row! I have about 200 ETN in paper wallet, and this is the first time that I have problem to import it.

Use the cli wallet.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/VusQbHu.png
Activity: 459
When can we expect desktop or mobile gui wallet? And for this time what is easiest and safest way to keep coins?
there will be no answer here. The team from electroneum left this forum and does not write here anymore. and everything else is repeated 100 times. then you have to write on facebook or go to london and visit the guys. but maybe the team is also in Cuba and enjoys themselves at fidel castro junior with cuba libre and warm caribic water

I agree. With all the money raised they should have employed someone to at least be available on here answering questions.
I have a hope that everything is not so bad and judging by the CEO's statements they are doing a lot for the development of the project.

The team will answer to you when they want not when you want  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
When can we expect desktop or mobile gui wallet? And for this time what is easiest and safest way to keep coins?
there will be no answer here. The team from electroneum left this forum and does not write here anymore. and everything else is repeated 100 times. then you have to write on facebook or go to london and visit the guys. but maybe the team is also in Cuba and enjoys themselves at fidel castro junior with cuba libre and warm caribic water

I agree. With all the money raised they should have employed someone to at least be available on here answering questions.
I have a hope that everything is not so bad and judging by the CEO's statements they are doing a lot for the development of the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Activity: 392
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Better Kucoin than Cryptopia, Crypto starts to delay payment's

there were delays with deposits too...  Undecided 

I have some problems with crypto but never had a problem with Ku.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
so slowly should a good wallet come so that people can keep their tokens safely. and then the smartphone project has to work first. then the token becomes more known and only then will the price rise far. But the team is not that professional. unfortunately there are many amateurs there and therefore it will take a long time
Activity: 1176
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
I am early investor and long term holder, bouth more at 800sat.
I don't get it!!! ETN is doing great, news is great but still price is not doing that well, it is droping? Coinmarketcap not showing QRYPTOS and NEXTEXCHANGE, why?

It the time that "chance" your patience  Grin This time market is unstable and unprediction, and ETN is not an exeption. All you need to do now is hold and keep follow this project, all good things take time  Grin
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

there were delays with deposits too...  Undecided 
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Good news Ku Coin is actually a pretty good exchange - compared to Quoine anyway who I've never heard of Tongue

The QRYPTOS/Quoine exchange news was actually great, not because it will be listed there though, that was not meant to be the exciting part. It is because ETN will have legal exposure in the Asian markets, fully regulated exchange with ties to large successful companies. As they said, it will open up opportunities as a legal and valid currency with payment processing and real-world usage. I think for most, that news went under the radar. Many just focused on the exchange part....QRYPTOS who?! Lol.

Electroneum team are working very hard at making ETN a usable and sustainable currency and securing a great network of partnerships. Let's see where they can take it, given time.
I absolutely agree. The value of the coin is added not by new exchanges, but by new achievements of the team. I hope in the near future we will see mobile mining.

Etn had a 40 million ico and in 2018 no working product . It's just a cryptonight coin

Correct on the first and last point.  I do not understand your 'product' point ?
Good news Ku Coin is actually a pretty good exchange - compared to Quoine anyway who I've never heard of Tongue

The QRYPTOS/Quoine exchange news was actually great, not because it will be listed there though, that was not meant to be the exciting part. It is because ETN will have legal exposure in the Asian markets, fully regulated exchange with ties to large successful companies. As they said, it will open up opportunities as a legal and valid currency with payment processing and real-world usage. I think for most, that news went under the radar. Many just focused on the exchange part....QRYPTOS who?! Lol.

Electroneum team are working very hard at making ETN a usable and sustainable currency and securing a great network of partnerships. Let's see where they can take it, given time.
I absolutely agree. The value of the coin is added not by new exchanges, but by new achievements of the team. I hope in the near future we will see mobile mining.

Etn had a 40 million ico and in 2018 no working product . It's just a cryptonight coin
Merit: 10

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
I have yet to do any actual trading in my crypto currency experience, but I am happy to see ETN listed in other exchanges. I am sure we will continue to get more positive announcements.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Jump to: