Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 226. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Unfortunately, the team is very bad. no good news and no working wallet. not much communication. so far it has gone very bad. the course will continue to fall if something positive does not happen soon. this ico is a big disappointment so far . and the "mining" is not yet possible, that's all a joke

Not been disappointing to those who participated in the ICO. It has been a 10x or more profit. How can one be disappointed by this? Patience is needed in my opinion. I will be a lot more disappointed and angry even, if they release something that is not ready to make people who want fast results happy and it does not work properly. That will do a lot more damage to the coin. I would much rather wait a few more months if need be, then when they get it right, watch it explode Smiley
I think there is still a chance, although many are disappointed with this project team
maybe we should wait a few more months of news from the developers, hopefully the team can improve performance
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Looks strange that etn is a giant in the market of cryptocurrency and is traded only on cryptopia. We all know that is not so easy to get on major exchanges, but the product on such a scale as electroneum deserves it. I think we need to wait a bit and all problems will be solved, including the mobile application on the Apple.

For this reason I do not think that ETN deserves it spot among the top 50 coins.
680M Marketcap and only Cryptopia does not seem legit to me. Why not other exchanges?
There were also many new and also decentralized exchanges who would have gladly accepted ETN as a token.

My expectations are that as soon as ETN hits another exchange massive sell orders will come through.

They will be on two more exchanges shortly. But most people I know including myself will be HODLing. The potential for this coin is huge and it can do another 10x easily if the ETN team execute their plan well.

I agree as the basics indicate that there will be a steep rise; People who needed to get out of ICO either have or are still stuck.  Once ETN is on other exchanges a news announcement will be made and maybe two over the same number successive days.  Demand will then outstrip supply on other exchanges and this increase price.  This will be compounded by the fact that most users on Cryptopia have not increased their withdrawal limit or/and created an account on these new exchanges. Overall there will be high volatility with opportunity to make money through peaks and troughs!
etn is trading well on cryptopia and has a very impressive volume. Investors made a good purchase after receiving etn and they have already multiplied their capital many times over. The fact that the team needs to acquire the needed popularity and importance by adding on other exchanges.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Looks strange that etn is a giant in the market of cryptocurrency and is traded only on cryptopia. We all know that is not so easy to get on major exchanges, but the product on such a scale as electroneum deserves it. I think we need to wait a bit and all problems will be solved, including the mobile application on the Apple.

For this reason I do not think that ETN deserves it spot among the top 50 coins.
680M Marketcap and only Cryptopia does not seem legit to me. Why not other exchanges?
There were also many new and also decentralized exchanges who would have gladly accepted ETN as a token.

My expectations are that as soon as ETN hits another exchange massive sell orders will come through.

They will be on two more exchanges shortly. But most people I know including myself will be HODLing. The potential for this coin is huge and it can do another 10x easily if the ETN team execute their plan well.

I agree as the basics indicate that there will be a steep rise; People who needed to get out of ICO either have or are still stuck.  Once ETN is on other exchanges a news announcement will be made and maybe two over the same number successive days.  Demand will then outstrip supply on other exchanges and this increase price.  This will be compounded by the fact that most users on Cryptopia have not increased their withdrawal limit or/and created an account on these new exchanges. Overall there will be high volatility with opportunity to make money through peaks and troughs!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Unfortunately, the team is very bad. no good news and no working wallet. not much communication. so far it has gone very bad. the course will continue to fall if something positive does not happen soon. this ico is a big disappointment so far . and the "mining" is not yet possible, that's all a joke

Not been disappointing to those who participated in the ICO. It has been a 10x or more profit. How can one be disappointed by this? Patience is needed in my opinion. I will be a lot more disappointed and angry even, if they release something that is not ready to make people who want fast results happy and it does not work properly. That will do a lot more damage to the coin. I would much rather wait a few more months if need be, then when they get it right, watch it explode Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Price is continuing to slide. If the support at 1K sats does not hold then it can slide even further to 800 sats. We need good news/announcements for now. Nothing much is happening at the moment.

All we need is the full app working after that the price will increase, no more news like hitbtc because this is not a good news and this kind of news will make this coin a SHEET one.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Price is continuing to slide. If the support at 1K sats does not hold then it can slide even further to 800 sats. We need good news/announcements for now. Nothing much is happening at the moment.
The project is interesting, but your electronic wallet is very slow, you have to do something.

It's Friday so....we just need more hamsters!!!

On a more serious note I'm sure something will be done.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The project is interesting, but your electronic wallet is very slow, you have to do something.
I am looking forward to introducing most of our extended family into Crypto via ELECTRONEUM because everyone has a mobile phone nowadays, especially all the younger folks. So I will try to get them all into the mobile mining on their cell phones so that they start getting an idea into what it is like to become their own bank and be able to print their own 'money', which in itself is such an empowering idea to say the least.  I own a small holding but am thinking at these prices to invest in a little more fo ELECTRONEUM as part of my pension plan.

This is why ETN is going to go boom! Strap in and get ready for the ride of your life!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I am looking forward to introducing most of our extended family into Crypto via ELECTRONEUM because everyone has a mobile phone nowadays, especially all the younger folks. So I will try to get them all into the mobile mining on their cell phones so that they start getting an idea into what it is like to become their own bank and be able to print their own 'money', which in itself is such an empowering idea to say the least.  I own a small holding but am thinking at these prices to invest in a little more fo ELECTRONEUM as part of my pension plan.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Is there a working wallet I tried to sync the blockchain but it stalled partway through also it's said this coin has huge potential but seems to be plagued with problems

Electroneum CLI Wallet(Initial Launch) is very good. I am using a lot Wink But it has console screen. source: https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Apologies if this has been answered, it IS a 200 page thread at this point, but:

I still have my key and pword from the original failed CL wallet that was never able to sync with the blockchain. I sent a small amount of coins there from Suprnova at one point. Is there any way to import those coins into the new web interface wallet?

If you have your public wallet address, private spend key and private view key you should be able to import from an offline / paper wallet (there is an option on the web wallet to "Import from Offline Wallet", but you need those 3 keys). It took me a couple tries, but I was finally able to recover the ETN I sent from my web wallet to the paper wallet in December when I was testing the web wallet features.
What they should do immediately is give an explanation and a deadline for users because that silence and lack of respect in pretending that nothing is happening is going to spread the FUD like a snowball.

I'ts not a lack of respect but a game that all companies play.  If you ran a company would declare a major problem on a small percentage of your user base.  I think not!  I do feel sorry for the people who are having issues.  Issues reported on this forum are either a)true, b) user error or just b)FUD.  Hell you might be trying to FUD ;-)
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
The online wallet is very slow; I hope further updates are comming...
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Is there a working wallet I tried to sync the blockchain but it stalled partway through also it's said this coin has huge potential but seems to be plagued with problems
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Earlier this month I successfully sent some ETN form my web wallet to the paper wallet without any problem. Yesterday I login into my web wallet and the balance can’t update (“unable to update balance” red message). I tried more than 50 times to update balance but without success. However, my Wallet balance and my Available balance are the same. That is good.

Questions:

Is it safe to send ALL remaining ETN from my web wallet to the paper wallet? Will the transaction be successfully send to the ETN blockchain? If it will, I will never use the web wallet again. :-)

well atleast that is your best option at the moment.
Jump to: