Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 223. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 102
4 hr ago via Facebook

***COMMUNITY ALERT***

Following our concerns about misinformation being pushed out across many chat rooms, it clearly seems that we are now being targeted for a forced price reduction.

We understand that the updates we posted on Sunday evening have made a more marked impact than we expected. The travesty is that growing unrest is largely being driven by a number of people who missed our ICO and now, seeing the popularity of ETN, want to buy in cheap, without any of the true belief we all have, and certainly no sense of ethical practise, they only see the potential for our coin to make themselves a quick buck. This destructive transaction strategy is aimed at driving the ETN price down, so they can buy in cheap and then flip their strategy to push a sharp rise, allowing them to selfishly play the margins to their own benefit.

These miscreants tend to spread fear, uncertainty or doubt (FUD), which prompts others to lose faith and prematurely sell coins at low prices.

They are attempting to discredit our statements, publishing misrepresented quotes and questioning our good faith and solid protocols. Examples of these completely fabricated claims include:

>>Electroneum is an MLM/Ponzi Scheme - NOT TRUE!!
>>Electroneum will never be listed on major exchanges - NOT TRUE!!
>>The Electroneum team is keeping ETN on one exchange on purpose to manipulate the price - NOT TRUE!!

These accusations, and any other statements casting doubt on our progress and pipeline, are all COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED. They are LIES BEING SPREAD TO DAMAGE OUR STATUS and open the opportunity for deceitful individuals to use us.

All the info we share with you is absolutely 100% genuine, and we hope that, by making you aware of what is going on, you will manage to avoid any of the FUD, and that you'll maintain your belief and support for our vision.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Is there an official release date for mobile mining App? We really would like to start mining it... actually it should have been the main characteristic of this coin.

In my humble opinion the mining application is designed to for developing countries and I am guessing you are from a developed country.  I am guessing the mobile miner will be released when a deal to going to deliver the mining application in a developing country through an established mobile carrier.  All of this is going to take time and effort so we must be patient.  I may be wrong (again!) but it worth a discussion ;-)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Is there an official release date for mobile mining App? We really would like to start mining it... actually it should have been the main characteristic of this coin.
Is there a working wallet for etn yet

Yes, you have three options :-

1. Online wallet - You first have to create a wallet through a browser on the main site (https://my.electroneum.com/) and this can then be accessed by the website or native application thereafter.  FAQ - https://support.electroneum.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003820451-Creating-an-Account.
2. CLI wallet - Download the direct mining software which includes the wallet software(https://downloads.electroneum.com/).  
3. paper wallet - Generate a paper wallet at https://downloads.electroneum.com/  and this can be imported into the two options above.

I have used all three and they are working fine for me.  There has been much discussion about issues with the online wallet, please don't muddy the water guys, but just try the online wallet and play around with small amounts to make sure it works for you.  The easiest option is the online wallet as it provides a simple to use GUI.

If you found this helpful then please use my referral code 863D4C but remember to use your referral code later ;-)

HODL!!!

After the information from the team, the right option we have is to hold the coin until their coin is listed some other exchanges. The coin price will increase only when they release mobile mining app.
True
Yeap , the mobile mining app is like " the coin itself".... if they will not release a working and easy to use app, this project will fail.
I am a supporter of the project, but i dont care too much about what partnership we have or in what exchange we are , if we still dont have a working app.
A working and easy to use app is the only value of this project. Because without that , there are a lot of other coin that do their job way better than electroneum coin.
And the app should be fast too, not like the actual web wallet , that is slow and not very friendly. First time i see "id" in a coin that should be EASY TO USE. Its not easy compared to other coins ...and trust me, i have used a lot of coins.
Only when the app will be released we will see the real value of this coin. Exchanges and partnership are just news and nothing more.
Personal Opinion

Sometimes is all about the Signature Campaign nothing more because there is no sense in what you saying exchange partnership and news is everything
Where is the OP? I thought this is a self-moderated topic! Look like one Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This  was the first coin I mined on my iPhone 8!!   I’m still going at it with a few older Gpus, I hope things skyrocket!! Awesome job
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
HODL!!!

After the information from the team, the right option we have is to hold the coin until their coin is listed some other exchanges. The coin price will increase only when they release mobile mining app.
Activity: 434
Merit: 52

The web based wallet at the ETN main site works fine. As do paper wallets of course. But so far no CLI or gui version that works.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
I sell 50% of the coins because of the panic I got 8 hours ago  Cry still hold 19000 etn
Sell in panic then after that buy again with higher price  Grin You can hold and forget about it for several months or 1 year, may be you'll surprise  when seeing your ballance after that time  Grin
Activity: 95
The ETH develop team is doing their best, I'm fully support this project. Already grab some for my bag at Cryptopia. Read Electroneum review by our team for more information (in Vietnamese).
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
1 hr  ago via Facebook

ELECTRONEUM (ETN) UPDATE

Adding to this, we have noticed the negative speculation and misinformation being pushed out regarding Monero Block 202162, and the subsequent patch code. This is a very simple 2 line fix, one that we are aware of - as a number of Community Devs have already confirmed.

This distorted data is complete sensationalism and it must stop.

We are confident that you can all can see right through these underhand tactics, and that you'll continue to support and share our vision.

As always, thank you!

THE ELECTRONEUM TEAM

so they lied on their white paper promising $30 a month for the mobile mines, then they said sorry we lied
then they said they miner would be done....sorry they lied.
then they have a bug in their code....they call it FUD
now they want you to keep putting money into their company

they raised 40 million dollars before they did anything, 40 million dollars of an idea that couldnt get off the ground

yet they want people keep throwing money at it? im sorry its 2018 there are way better coins to mine then this one and much more promising projects

it should read like this :

Hi suckers, thanks for the 40 million we are on a nice sunny beach right now so like, we dont care about the code or the miner.

expect bugs, delays, excuses, and more delays as we ask for more money and produce nothing !

As always, thank you!

THE ELECTRONEUM TEAM

Activity: 47
Till now there were a countless bugs in almost all cryptocurrencies code including Ethereum (issues with wallet function call). I believe the dev will fix the code in the following days.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
Total nonsensical unwarranted fear uncertainty and disinformation. If I had any more cash available on the sideline I would be buying all your coins that you idiots sold so cheap. This is not a crap project like Verge!
What a wonderful opportunity for those who have some BTC to buy cheap ETN today due to a panic sell-off.
It is a good sign, that the volume increase by 50 % when the price decrease due to a block 202162 issue, IMO. A cheap coins will be available today after a panic sell-off in the Asian market.
People will regret selling out so cheap. Good time to buy though!
I sell 50% of the coins because of the panic I got 8 hours ago  Cry still hold 19000 etn

At last you still have 19k, just hold because panic is not GOOD.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
such a large number of positive changes accurately picks up the benefit of the project
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Jump to: