Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 225. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Which secure pool??
When are the innovations expected?
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Well then why hold? sell them for a profit if that's how you feel and you win as its over 10x your initial investment.

Ohh man you are inLOVE, is not about holding or selling is all about NOTHING is done properly at the moment and that's confusing
After 3 months like you sad we have
- coinmarketcap $0.111304
- Website is very low (with 5BTC you can make this done in 24 hours)
- Mining app is not working (with 1BTC you can make this done in IN less than 24 hours)
- Trade only via cryptopia with withdraw Fee: 10.00 (when the ETN will reaches 100 USD you will feel sorry for using this platform)
and like you say etc etc
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
if you think that this coin is only 3 months that is in market and is alredy a solid top 50, it's not bad at all. the ico profit are now 10x + bonus. if i sell now i would make a good profit, but for now i hodl. ( sorry for my english )
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
And they are doing things like striking up partnerships, working on mobile miner and wallets etc etc, these things take time and they want to make sure everything is done properly. Just sell your coins at over 10x the ICO price (fantastic profit $$$) and move on if you think otherwise its really that simple. I'm hodling and giving this project the proper time and respect it needs to grow to its full potential.

I'm hodling a huge amount but if you think is good to HODL then you are totally wrong
callkiller NOTHING is done properly at the moment
Well then why hold? sell them for a profit if that's how you feel and you win as its over 10x your initial investment.
And they are doing things like striking up partnerships, working on mobile miner and wallets etc etc, these things take time and they want to make sure everything is done properly. Just sell your coins at over 10x the ICO price (fantastic profit $$$) and move on if you think otherwise its really that simple. I'm hodling and giving this project the proper time and respect it needs to grow to its full potential.

Partnerships with who more exactly?! Liqui Status: Applied (HitBTC Status: Applied SCAM ) I'm hodling a huge amount but if you think is good to HODL then you are totally wrong
callkiller NOTHING is done properly at the moment

Rome wasn't built in a day my friend. The project attracted a lot more people than they expected at the start and this in itself created a lot more problems. The team are working hard from what I can see from post, updates etc. Six months time from now hopefully we should see a good bit of progress and know for sure if this project is working to plan or not. Too early to be bitching right now in my opinion.

Really now? This is the point! They have big amount in ETH and BTC so they can do something with this amount but in stand what they do? May be you don't know how is to have in your account 100 BTC but 1000, they have +4000, do the math.

Rome wasn't built in a day my friend. The project attracted a lot more people than they expected at the start and this in itself created a lot more problems. The team are working hard from what I can see from post, updates etc. Six months time from now hopefully we should see a good bit of progress and know for sure if this project is working to plan or not. Too early to be bitching right now in my opinion.

Really now? This is the point! They have big amount in ETH and BTC so they can do something with this amount but in stand what they do? May be you don't know how is to have in your account 100 BTC but 1000, they have +4000, do the math.

It's actually big news if you have been following both projects and actively looking into things rather than just hang out in this forum.

The project only fully launched last month, people expecting too much too soon. They have already announced more things than many other top 50 coins that launched a long while ago. What are you expecting? Its not a 3 month project designed to get you rich, they have a long term vision.

Is not about getting rich and to be honest I don't following all the projects but when you raised 42058.31 ETH and 4872.16 BTC your expectations are different.

It's actually big news if you have been following both projects and actively looking into things rather than just hang out in this forum.

The project only fully launched last month, people expecting too much too soon. They have already announced more things than many other top 50 coins that launched a long while ago. What are you expecting? Its not a 3 month project designed to get you rich, they have a long term vision.

Is not about getting rich and to be honest I don't following all the projects but when you raised 42058.31 ETH and 4872.16 BTC your expectations are different.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Micheal Stolliere is now in the team of Electroneum, he is also the owner of titanium blockchain so this looks like a good partnership.

This is not a news, me personally I start to lose my faith in this coin

Micheal Stolliere is now in the team of Electroneum, he is also the owner of titanium blockchain so this looks like a good partnership.

This is not a news, me personally I start to lose my faith in this coin
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
That promised biweekly update went smooth, great job electroneum team!  Undecided

The last update on Facebook was on the 20 January at 15:03.

I agree they have not followed exactly what they said they would, but there have been regular updates on Facebook!
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
just wait, team need more time, HOLD

ofcourse - HODL only!  Wink

Sure HODL until it gets to 0 Wink...This HODL ideology is just dumb. We need progress, people including me funded this company with close to 40 million USD and so far its been so disappointing. NO MOBILE MINING, NO GOOD EXCHANGES just a very simplistic App with no real value. Don´t get me wrong I still think that they idea was good but maybe the Team was not ready or is not good enough to accomplish some basic goals.
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
That promised biweekly update went smooth, great job electroneum team!  Undecided
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Looks strange that etn is a giant in the market of cryptocurrency and is traded only on cryptopia. We all know that is not so easy to get on major exchanges, but the product on such a scale as electroneum deserves it. I think we need to wait a bit and all problems will be solved, including the mobile application on the Apple.

For this reason I do not think that ETN deserves it spot among the top 50 coins.
680M Marketcap and only Cryptopia does not seem legit to me. Why not other exchanges?
There were also many new and also decentralized exchanges who would have gladly accepted ETN as a token.

My expectations are that as soon as ETN hits another exchange massive sell orders will come through.

They will be on two more exchanges shortly. But most people I know including myself will be HODLing. The potential for this coin is huge and it can do another 10x easily if the ETN team execute their plan well.

What you mentioned is right but at the same time, they need to plan for listing in other exchanges in this way we can easily generate volumes for ETN coin. I think in cryptos for everything we have to wait patiently for full function of the APP mining.
the last time, the news I got about Electroneum was, HitBTC would be listing ETN, but the news was gone longer.
what exactly are the teams doing now?

True and from that moment the coin it's getting DOWN  Undecided
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
the last time, the news I got about Electroneum was, HitBTC would be listing ETN, but the news was gone longer.
what exactly are the teams doing now?
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

ofcourse - HODL only!  Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Jump to: