Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 240. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Is there yet a way to see how many coins in your private wallet without using that cli comand line program?
Not that I know of. Hopefully they are working on something.

Yea, I hope so too. Seems strange not being able to view your balance easily.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
TTM!
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
ETN to be listed on NextExchange (confirmed) and 3 more exchanges in the pipeline which they cannot give details of until it they are finalized.  

From Facebook page:

ETN & NEW EXCHANGES

It's official! We are pleased to announce that we have teamed up with NEXT.EXCHANGE, which will soon allow you to transact and trade your ETN. We estimate that we'll be up and running within 3 weeks or so as our devs continue to work closely with their peers at NEXT.EXCHANGE, working together to make sure that we meet all the criteria we need, and that our precious coins are in good hands.

As you may already know, the CEO of EHI and Titanium - Michael Stollaire - has joined the senior team. Michael is helping us filter and find the right exchanges for our burgeoning business. He has vast experience and contacts, both of which will be incredibly valuable when negotiating ETN's listing, and we expect to have more news for you soon.

Michael has quickly become fully engaged with the team, and is driving change at a startling rate. As of today, we already have 3 exchanges in fast track application, and, much as we'd love to share all the details with you right now, the strict application criteria has our lips firmly sealed! I'm sure you'll all appreciate that any leaks could seriously hamper our application process, which would only cause frustrating delays. That said, we shouldn't need to wait too long to hear the announcement from the exchanges.

As Michael powers on, it is already very clear that we have torn holes through the stratosphere to get to this point. It's a waiting game now, so let's be patient as the process takes its course while we build great foundations for our coin.

In closing, let’s remember we have been live for just 2 months, and we've made huge advances that other coins can only dream of in such a short time. A major part of our success is because of you guys, the community. You are the reason, you are the drivers of change and we LOVE YOU for all your amazing support.

Thank you!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
It`s nice to see that even if the market is crashing today because of the bad news Electroneum is still in the green. This is what a strong commited community can do.

We have to get used to it, Electroneum is a different coin, this is a project that will change a lot in the crypto currency and electroneum will have many usages and there will be massive adoptions, but I'm more comfortable seeing it grow slowly and steadily.

Electroneum is not a short term investment the way i see it also, the technology needs to be fully developed and widely adopted by majority for it value to be noticeably appreciated. Hodler for long term untill i see its potentials for sure.

What technology ? Monero is technology and ETN is a complete copy of this technology and ETN team has not any improvements related to technology of the coin planned. Fully develop what ? Fake mining ? It could be already done by 2-3 average android/mac developers with no any knowledge about crypto. We are talking about multi million "company". Long term investing ? This is crypto world, look at the market, you whether do your job fast and properly or you will be forgotten because someone will fork you and make something great without money that you had.

Im sure that those that invested in the ICO are furious with their 15-20x gains, and thats just scratching the surface.

That is just the streach before the race.

Thats all $.15-$.20 is, the very low price right before race starts.

Just like I warned all of you "doom and gloom" guys that were "100% sure" there was gonna be a megadump, Im telling you again. Dont listen to them.

Im not deleting all the FUD, people can give their opinions, as long as they are not stating their opinion as a fact and outright lying and misleading others, they can post.

I dont post a lot guys, but Im telling you now, dont listen to the OLD WAY of thinking. Its not tech, tech, tech. There is pleanty of tech.

Now, ETN is about to do something with the tech...

...STAY TUNED

Activity: 82
Is there yet a way to see how many coins in your private wallet without using that cli comand line program?

yes you can check your balance with the cli, by just providing your private view key (so its a read only wallet)
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

What I see from many of the people in this thread is rehashing the argument that there is no big improvement in the tech.

Electroneum forked Monero.

Monero's tech is fine.

ETN added the mobile mining experience.

Many of you same people said that "was nothing", and "no big deal"

Look where we are now!! The partnerships and team infastructure are just getting started. The mobile mining experience hasnt even started yet. Patience!!!

ITS NOT ALLLLLL ABOUT THE TECH, BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT.

Clearly, this team has shown that they are very capable of taking this tech farther than ANYONE else, considering that are currently on pace to have the most users of any crypto in 2018, including Bitcoin.

Its so refreshing to finally see a team with the vision and capability to take crypto to the next level, and take it to the masses.

The masses dont care if ETN is a fork of Monero. They have no idea, but they will use it.

But go ahead guys...

"John McCaffee is wrong"
"The marketcap is not deserved"
"This coin is only a copy"
"The team has no clue what they are doing"
"BLA BLA BLA"

And as we sit with almost a BILLION dollar markercap BEFORE even being listed on a higher volume exchange, your words are just that.....words

Try to think outside of the "crypto box" your brain has been in for so long, if you want to be a part of where crypto is going from here

*note* There was no "second failed launch". If your post was snipped and you were stating such, that is why
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
NICE JOB DEV!!!  Grin

You've changed my life!  Roll Eyes  Grin

Go to the moon ETN 10$ 100$ 1000$ 

Come on guys pump pump  Cool Grin Wink

It's too early it's just a small pump but I have doubt if it will reach $10 at the first quarter of the year maybe a few more months, when merchants and big companies online and offline finally use or incorporate electroneum to their system.

Go ahead and do a clear objective analysis and explain your 10$ fantasy. (lol)
While 10$ per coin would make me rich, i highly doubt it'll even reach 1$ this year. And it doesnt have to tbh.

I like ETN but I am not sure if $10 is possible even in the medium term. That's 6000% percent from now to go which would give us roughly 50 bn market cap. Dreams are allowed, but it isn't sound analysis to me for now Wink
3$ will be 2018

The thing is that we are already close to a billion dollars market cap now. It would require a massive influx of capital to push it beyond 10 billion dollars. It depends on so many factors in 2018 that are outside of ETN's control. Regulation etc....
Activity: 15
It`s nice to see that even if the market is crashing today because of the bad news Electroneum is still in the green. This is what a strong commited community can do.

We have to get used to it, Electroneum is a different coin, this is a project that will change a lot in the crypto currency and electroneum will have many usages and there will be massive adoptions, but I'm more comfortable seeing it grow slowly and steadily.

Electroneum is not a short term investment the way i see it also, the technology needs to be fully developed and widely adopted by majority for it value to be noticeably appreciated. Hodler for long term untill i see its potentials for sure.

What technology ? Monero is technology and ETN is a complete copy of this technology and ETN team has not any improvements related to technology of the coin planned. Fully develop what ? Fake mining ? It could be already done by 2-3 average android/mac developers with no any knowledge about crypto. We are talking about multi million "company". Long term investing ? This is crypto world, look at the market, you whether do your job fast and properly or you will be forgotten because someone will fork you and make something great without money that you had.
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Not that I know of. Hopefully they are working on something.
Activity: 143
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Windows, max, linux, OFFICIAL GUI WALLET Huh? When do they want to do it?
STAKE?

cli and paper wallet unmodern.... <-- I do not feel safe with my money
Security has nothing to do with ease of use.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Windows, max, linux, OFFICIAL GUI WALLET Huh? When do they want to do it?
STAKE?

cli and paper wallet unmodern.... <-- I do not feel safe with my money
Activity: 82
can someone tell me what this coin have special except all fund being spend on marketing and hype ?

Only thing real I can see here is shill,except that it look 100% copy paste coin that grab milion of dumb people  money with no one clue in technology behind all those coin Cheesy

centralized,Heavily manipulated by pump group I see too. nothing good.

Nice FUD attempt. How is it centralized?

Lol. another noob think every blockchain is by nature totally decentralized

Dont get me wrong,but this coin is totally generic with no work behind except huge marketing, doesn't deserve that cap

Way to avoid the question. I asked a genuine question how it isnt decentralized and instead of telling me, you go off calling me a noob. That makes you a FUDing clown.

to be fair, the only thing they did after the monero fork (technologically), is building a centralized hosted online wallet (which is even closed source). I wrote a little blog for the diffrent types of wallets and why a hosted wallet is not a good idea to be the "official wallet": https://steemit.com/blockchain/@xzentorxz/different-types-of-wallets-for-blockchains
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Activity: 70
can someone tell me what this coin have special except all fund being spend on marketing and hype ?

Only thing real I can see here is shill,except that it look 100% copy paste coin that grab milion of dumb people  money with no one clue in technology behind all those coin Cheesy

centralized,Heavily manipulated by pump group I see too. nothing good.

Nice FUD attempt. How is it centralized?

Lol. another noob think every blockchain is by nature totally decentralized

Dont get me wrong,but this coin is totally generic with no work behind except huge marketing, doesn't deserve that cap

Way to avoid the question. I asked a genuine question how it isnt decentralized and instead of telling me, you go off calling me a noob. That makes you a FUDing clown.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Is there a problem with ETN on the Cryptopia server. I'm mining ETN but have not sent any coins there lately, is it now safe to transfer ETN to Cryptopia.
Some news says Cryptopia & ETN have gone quiet on this problem.. https://twitter.com/ElecWATCH
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
They don't want to do that though. That is pretty much the opposite of what they want to achieve. Unlike most other projects they don't want their coin to explode in value, they are actively trying to prevent it. Maybe that is good for you and I but it is not good for securing partners or for their hope of ETN becoming an actually usable currency. Stability is key, with slow progressive growth. They will list on other exchanges when the time is right, right for the project.

That's nonsense, why would they not want ETN to grow when they mentioned news during its growth (i.e. "steadily trading at $0.13...). Every coin issuer wants its project to grow, they make more money if that happens. Plus, they have a page where they list the status of other exchanges (i.e. in accepting ETN).

So they do want it to grow, just for some reason maybe exchanges don't trust the project.

Please actually bother to follow the project and it's updates before you spout off. I already shared what Electroneum said about the matter a few pages back. They mentioned the news because of the fact they are not on other exchanges, so it would cause less volatility, which in turn is not good for long term growth and securing partnerships. I didn't make up what you just responded to, it came from them. Do your research.

They won't be making any money just yet, they have a period of time in which they are not allowed to cash in on their own coins.
Activity: 47
They don't want to do that though. That is pretty much the opposite of what they want to achieve. Unlike most other projects they don't want their coin to explode in value, they are actively trying to prevent it. Maybe that is good for you and I but it is not good for securing partners or for their hope of ETN becoming an actually usable currency. Stability is key, with slow progressive growth. They will list on other exchanges when the time is right, right for the project.

That's nonsense, why would they not want ETN to grow when they mentioned news during its growth (i.e. "steadily trading at $0.13...). Every coin issuer wants its project to grow, they make more money if that happens. Plus, they have a page where they list the status of other exchanges (i.e. in accepting ETN).

So they do want it to grow, just for some reason maybe exchanges don't trust the project.
Activity: 3
Brother I sent you $15 via perfect money for etn, but you said etn server is hainf trouble, so I will refund you today.
It's been almost a week now but you are not replying to me, you did not refund me, you are totally ignoring me. why is this so?
Kindly refund me bro
Jump to: