Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 243. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
hi, i cant find any windows qt wallet...?.?
any windows average joe friendly wallet pls? ty...
Yes, I have the same question.  I don't have an android device.  How do I send from a paper wallet?  How can this coin have so much traction without a functioning qt wallet?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

you can try out my sumokoin fork: https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet/releases
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
nanopool is ok
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Hi all,

Has anyone mined on xpool and nanopool ?

I just wanted to see if anyone had any experience between the two pools.

Many thanks

Lee
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Which is the best exchange to use to trade electroneum?

There is only Cryptopia
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Still having this problem....

I hope that someone from Electroneum will finally anwser me with a solution.... Send a few e-mails already and tried to contact them on social media...

1. i've been stuck for weeks with my electroneum, my transactions are stuck on pending (no TX hash)
2. I can't send any coins (every transaction i make, either big or small stays on pending forever)
3. I tried different addresses, doesn't matter.
5. My available balance is not corresponding to my wallet balance, since the blockchain can't update i suppose.
4. Still got no bounty rewards.

Activity: 73
Which is the best exchange to use to trade electroneum?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
For all those having probs with whattomine.com:

It uses high overclocking profiles which has a big impact on hashrates.
You are better of when just starting your miner, let it run for a couple of minutes and then take the average hashrate and put it into whattomine.com.

Its accurate as fuck for me and has always been.
lol ok, if you say so  Grin
Activity: 124

The only question that remains is: what will the MC be for ETN when it has the most users of any crypto?

My guess is right under ETH and BTC, but thats just a guess.

What do you think guys?

My question is, what about the minimal etn value, only two decimals makes the minimal values quite high at that MC?
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Total hashrate now is stable @ 270.56 Mh/s  Grin

Cryptonight most mined coins:

1- Monero 490mh/s

2- Etn 270mh/s

3- Sumo 17mh/s

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
For all those having probs with whattomine.com:

It uses high overclocking profiles which has a big impact on hashrates.
You are better of when just starting your miner, let it run for a couple of minutes and then take the average hashrate and put it into whattomine.com.

Its accurate as fuck for me and has always been.
Activity: 100
is the network fee really high lol flat 10etn or is just cryptopia charging an insane amount?  i bought etn on cryptopia and im planning to send a few etn to android wallet to check first but lol when i saw the fee 10etn wtf if i send 1 etn i lose more
Activity: 7
nice project. Good luck with your project!  Wink
legendary
Ya I think so far Electroneum will see more gains if that "deal" firms up they announced then it could triple  Grin

I missed the ICO but have mined it pretty good, maybe some decent pocket change lol But I'm still hodling

What do you mean by "firmed up"? Its a official, signed, done.

Or are you refering to the deal thats in talks in which the company has hundreds of millions of users? If that unsigned deal is what you are talking about, I could guess the results would live up to your expections.

If the signed deals that ETN has so far doesnt have everyone convinced that ETN will have the most users of any crypto, including Bitcoin in 2018, the deal with the 100s of millions of customers becoming a reality should make it no longer a question.

The only question that remains is: what will the MC be for ETN when it has the most users of any crypto?

What do you think guys?

This deal...

electroneum
 Jan 5

More
#Electroneum has just signed an MOU with Telecommunications & payment giant XIUS. You can check out the full statement on our blog.  #PressRelease #Cryptocurrency #Blockchain http://electroneum.com/2018/01/05/electroneum-signs-agreement-with-telecommunications-payments-giant-xius/

Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
It seems ETN will be listed on:
http://www.preview.altcoin.io/

Its already included in the preview.  Wink
This is a good news for ETN and in the future ETN will have a new development path, which will be a time when ETN will grow stronger. I think this is the time when ETN's ETN is promoting what you have set.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
whattomine doesn't estimate very well i think. I am mining ZCL, but i only get a half of what they estimated. It is the same thing for other coins too. Maybe it is because i am using a laptop? But the laptop graphic card version should be equivalent to the desktop for the Geforce GTX 1080 i think.
I have another laptop mining with cpu only. And now i can only mine 0.2 ETN every day... Last week i could mine 1.25 ETN every day.

Agree on whattomine. I have stopped relying on their estimates.

The CPU mining output on ETN has dropped for me also, but not as dramatic. I'm getting maybe half of what I used to get.
maybe they only need to update the difficulty of the network to get back on the good side of the estimates

The difficulty always adjusts automatically
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Ya I think so far Electroneum will see more gains if that "deal" firms up they announced then it could triple  Grin

I missed the ICO but have mined it pretty good, maybe some decent pocket change lol But I'm still hodling

What do you mean by "firmed up"? Its a official, signed, done.

Or are you refering to the deal thats in talks in which the company has hundreds of millions of users? If that unsigned deal is what you are talking about, I could guess the results would live up to your expections.

If the signed deals that ETN has so far doesnt have everyone convinced that ETN will have the most users of any crypto, including Bitcoin in 2018, the deal with the 100s of millions of customers becoming a reality should make it no longer a question.

What do you think guys?

legendary

Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Glad to see ETN stabilize at more than 1000 sat. Now waiting for the mobile miner to be launched. That's what attracted me here in the first place
Jump to: