Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 242. (Read 240346 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
can someone tell me what this coin have special except all fund being spend on marketing and hype ?

Only thing real I can see here is shill,except that it look 100% copy paste coin that grab milion of dumb people  money with no one clue in technology behind all those coin Cheesy

centralized,Heavily manipulated by pump group I see too. nothing good.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So bad to miss so good ICO.

It is not too late to buy some. It is still the beginning.
I`m agree. Not so much amount of project have their own blockchain. It is a great advantage. Waiting for listing on a really big exchange.

Not all of the standalone blockchains can scale properly. It's a good thing ETN has its own blockchain though and the fees at the moment are low ~ which makes it good. Hopefully it doesn't increase exponentially following mass adoption of Electronuem in the future.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
if added to another big exchange the price will be launch ejection??
and what size it can arrive 4000sat - 5000sat?
what do you think??
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

I`m agree. Not so much amount of project have their own blockchain. It is a great advantage. Waiting for listing on a really big exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
What is atomic unit of Electroneum???

I have balance: 10.00
RPC returns:

{'id': '0', 'jsonrpc': '2.0', 'method': 'getbalance'}

{
  "id": "0",
  "jsonrpc": "2.0",
  "result": {
    "balance": 1000,
    "unlocked_balance": 1000
  }
}

WTF atomic unit 0.01 Huh?

etn only has 2 decimals, so the smalest unit (atomic unit) on etn is 0.01, and the rpc returns your balance in atomic units

thanks for the answer  Smiley

seems strange for me why only 2 decimals ?    and if every coin will has its own denomination unit it will be a total chaos

yeah they shoulde release way more coins with this decision, they want to make it more convinient because regular currencies like USD/EUR only have 2 decimals
I think with a strong increase in price, 2 digits after the decimal point can create certain problems. The best choice to have at least 8 digits after the decimal point is very convenient.

That is exactly why Bitcoin is overly complicated for most. Having so many digits isn't at all convenient for a coin to be used for payments. It works better for trading but that's not what Crypto was created for in the first place.

There are pros and cons for both though, Electroneum picked this system for a reason,  so all we can do is trust in their decision and see how things progress.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Yes, I think that ETN go to 0.80$ at end of 2018
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
BTW good time to buy cheap.
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash

RPC returns:

{
  }
}

etn only has 2 decimals, so the smalest unit (atomic unit) on etn is 0.01, and the rpc returns your balance in atomic units

seems strange for me why only 2 decimals ?    and if every coin will has its own denomination unit it will be a total chaos

yeah they shoulde release way more coins with this decision, they want to make it more convinient because regular currencies like USD/EUR only have 2 decimals
I think with a strong increase in price, 2 digits after the decimal point can create certain problems. The best choice to have at least 8 digits after the decimal point is very convenient.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
hi, i cant find any windows qt wallet...?.?
any windows average joe friendly wallet pls? ty...
Yes, I have the same question.  I don't have an android device.  How do I send from a paper wallet?  How can this coin have so much traction without a functioning qt wallet?

I think right now the most volume is from miners. If you want to move from paper wallet you have to run the blockchain, import wallet in cli wallet and then send coins, all in command lines.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Hi, I fill up your application form for mobile mining in facebook, what is the progress on that? I don't see any dates when it will happen, thank you.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Still having this problem....

I hope that someone from Electroneum will finally anwser me with a solution.... Send a few e-mails already and tried to contact them on social media...

1. i've been stuck for weeks with my electroneum, my transactions are stuck on pending (no TX hash)
2. I can't send any coins (every transaction i make, either big or small stays on pending forever)
3. I tried different addresses, doesn't matter.
5. My available balance is not corresponding to my wallet balance, since the blockchain can't update i suppose.
4. Still got no bounty rewards.

Also, remember that there is no guarantee it will fix your problem, but go to the website if youre on the app and keep refreshing
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
whattomine doesn't estimate very well i think. I am mining ZCL, but i only get a half of what they estimated. It is the same thing for other coins too. Maybe it is because i am using a laptop? But the laptop graphic card version should be equivalent to the desktop for the Geforce GTX 1080 i think.
I have another laptop mining with cpu only. And now i can only mine 0.2 ETN every day... Last week i could mine 1.25 ETN every day.

Agree on whattomine. I have stopped relying on their estimates.

The CPU mining output on ETN has dropped for me also, but not as dramatic. I'm getting maybe half of what I used to get.
maybe they only need to update the difficulty of the network to get back on the good side of the estimates

The difficulty always adjusts automatically

Just ignoring questions are you?

When will you guys fix the online wallet for everyone/me?
Balance unable to update for over 3 f'in weeks now, pending transfers since december 15.
How about giving me access to my ETN!

They are working on it.

Submit at ticket at zendesk

They are 12 days behind. I know thats not good news to you, but if you get to day 13 without a response, send me a PM, and I will take care of it.

In the meantime, keep trying to again and again.

When I was using my wallet, I had to refresh it 100 times before it finally worked for me.

Many things have been fixed since then. So submit the ticket first.

Also, send the transfers again. The blockchain is working, if it hit the blockchain it would have got there by now, its a wallet issue.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
I'm excited! There another exchange set to launch Next.exchange means Electroneum is ready to break it again. Electroneum coin is amazing, a game changer coin, will take off soon.

I have had great gains with Electroneum. Looking forward to another exchange listing and also the mobile miner.
Activity: 82

RPC returns:

{
  }
}

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

RPC returns:

{
  }
}

Activity: 82

RPC returns:

{
  }
}

Activity: 868
Merit: 504
I'm excited! There another exchange set to launch Next.exchange means Electroneum is ready to break it again. Electroneum coin is amazing, a game changer coin, will take off soon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

RPC returns:

{