Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 239. (Read 240346 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
My expectations for this project are very high. I think if it can find a good exchange for itself, it will rise to a very good price. This coin is spoken a lot on the forum. They took care of them. I believe it reaches $ 1 this year. Also it will be very good to drop the bounties in the near future.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
I have been thinking about the pricing. For mass adoption and currency, the max coin price would idealy be about 1 USD, because of only two decimals. So if the coin would reach 10 USD, the minimum payment, whitdrawal, etc would be 10 usd cents, which is a lot in developing countries, at which ETN is also focused.

Why in developing? It will be everywhere. 5-10% extra for coffee?... too much. So around 1 should be ideal.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have been thinking about the pricing. For mass adoption and currency, the max coin price would idealy be about 1 USD, because of only two decimals. So if the coin would reach 10 USD, the minimum payment, whitdrawal, etc would be 10 usd cents, which is a lot in developing countries, at which ETN is also focused.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
For now it looks, that this coin is not like British Leyland lol Cheesy

LOL!
I love that analogy.  I remember all too well the parody diagram of a Clear Hooters dash light switch for Triumphs:

The switch had 3 settings: Off, Dim, and Flicker!

Those were the days...
Activity: 82
I generated paper wallet address, saved the pdf and where can i see my balance and send ETN?

in short you cant, without compromising your private view key.
But with your private view key you can create a readonly wallet, with the cli wallet.
Or you can restore the full wallet with private view and spend key (also with the cli).

Here are the diffrent types explained and what their for: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@xzentorxz/different-types-of-wallets-for-blockchains
I use several wallets with other coins and there is no "cli" just installed local wallet or online one and do whatever you want! I do not know what is this at all! Can You just explain how should i do to send some coins and view my balance?

i was talking about the official cli wallet: https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases

if you dont want to use a hosted online wallet.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
good pump, let's take it to 5k sats!
Another big pump slowly but surely this coin is making many holders rich, the temptation to sell is always here especially if you need money, or wants to buy something, remember early investors are on 1000% profit and it's only three months.

3000% actually. Bought for 0.06 Cent and will keep holding.

Block explorer offline anyone else? Cant seem to reach it.

I paid 200sat / coin so I´m up 540% at the moment. Not complaining        (:
Activity: 124
For now it looks, that this coin is not like British Leyland lol Cheesy
Activity: 127
Another big pump slowly but surely this coin is making many holders rich, the temptation to sell is always here especially if you need money, or wants to buy something, remember early investors are on 1000% profit and it's only three months.

3000% actually. Bought for 0.06 Cent and will keep holding.

Block explorer offline anyone else? Cant seem to reach it.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0

If you have an Android phone just download the official Electroneum app and you will get a wallet after signing up which you can readily check the balance of
Ok.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
I generated paper wallet address, saved the pdf and where can i see my balance and send ETN?

But with your private view key you can create a readonly wallet, with the cli wallet.
Or you can restore the full wallet with private view and spend key (also with the cli).

Here are the diffrent types explained and what their for: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@xzentorxz/different-types-of-wallets-for-blockchains
I use several wallets with other coins and there is no "cli" just installed local wallet or online one and do whatever you want! I do not know what is this at all! Can You just explain how should i do to send some coins and view my balance?

If you have an Android phone just download the official Electroneum app and you will get a wallet after signing up which you can readily check the balance of

Activity: 82

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Activity: 40
we are Great Britain Coin community  Wink
Activity: 98
This is a fast-growing community. I saw communities in many national languages. How has this project used to allocate coins?
Activity: 412
Que sera sera
Great to see it nearly hit 1400 satoshi today
Activity: 266
While I personally think ETN will do well - maybe even a $1 price - I think we're past the point of like a 100x potential.  Not sure I see anything right now to justify a 10 billion market cap.  That being said, I'm a big fan of ETN, so don't take this the wrong way.  It's just important to remember that the hugeness of the coin supply will slow price movement a lot.
ETN to be listed on NextExchange (confirmed) and 3 more exchanges in the pipeline which they cannot give details of until it they are finalized.  

From Facebook page:

ETN & NEW EXCHANGES

It's official! We are pleased to announce that we have teamed up with NEXT.EXCHANGE, which will soon allow you to transact and trade your ETN. We estimate that we'll be up and running within 3 weeks or so as our devs continue to work closely with their peers at NEXT.EXCHANGE, working together to make sure that we meet all the criteria we need, and that our precious coins are in good hands.

As you may already know, the CEO of EHI and Titanium - Michael Stollaire - has joined the senior team. Michael is helping us filter and find the right exchanges for our burgeoning business. He has vast experience and contacts, both of which will be incredibly valuable when negotiating ETN's listing, and we expect to have more news for you soon.

Michael has quickly become fully engaged with the team, and is driving change at a startling rate. As of today, we already have 3 exchanges in fast track application, and, much as we'd love to share all the details with you right now, the strict application criteria has our lips firmly sealed! I'm sure you'll all appreciate that any leaks could seriously hamper our application process, which would only cause frustrating delays. That said, we shouldn't need to wait too long to hear the announcement from the exchanges.

As Michael powers on, it is already very clear that we have torn holes through the stratosphere to get to this point. It's a waiting game now, so let's be patient as the process takes its course while we build great foundations for our coin.

In closing, let’s remember we have been live for just 2 months, and we've made huge advances that other coins can only dream of in such a short time. A major part of our success is because of you guys, the community. You are the reason, you are the drivers of change and we LOVE YOU for all your amazing support.

Thank you!

Great news - will help test the node out a bit more for congestion. Also hopefully this ties in with some more updates regarding the mobile miner development.

Has anyone heard anything back regarding beta testing confirmations?
Jump to: