Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 280. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I fear that people will start to lose interest in the coin soon from the reactions that I read. Most people don't understand why it's not available on other exchanges yet, and the team doesn't really talk about that either, explain that it takes some time to get on new exchanges and that it will happen. People have concerns why 4 days after the re-launch things still aren't working better, or at least give some more frequent updates as to what's going on and when it's expected to be fixed which leads people to believe they just weren't ready again, but pushed out the launch because they promised it mid-december (which they obviously couldn't push back again) Obviously the problems are at the end of AWS, but I notice that people aren't just accepting that as an excuse anymore since they already did that with HackerOne.

These are all normal problems, but since it's a crypto for newbies, they need to explain things more thorough or they will not understand.

And with so many altcoins available people are easy to switch to the next best thing out there if there isn't any better communication. I'm still holding, though.

This is Bitcointalk....go and find the thread for any large/popular project (even BTC gets insane FUD, papers and all) and see what you find. It is always the same scenario. People will always find something wrong, there will always be impatient folk,  you will always get scam accusations and there will always be those that have links to a different project and wish to see their rival fail. Sometimes they do it for personal gain, in an attempt to lower the value. It is all part of the crypto world. I would not pay too much attention to anything you read in here. Most of the time, the devs of projects never even check in on this forum, only a small number of potential investors even come here. I would not put too much stock in what random people have to say. It is always going to be a place of divided opinions and arguments, yes opinion...not always fact. Wink
You should understand we are talking about etn being listed on other exchanges not fuding or any other bullshit you are talking about.
The idea of electroneum was to be a crypto to the masses and viral growth and for that to happen the momentum was to be caught fast.
Getting quickly listed on other exchanges soon after relaunch was also something on etn team's agenda, since a poll conducted by etn team on Twitter, asking everyone which exchange they would prefer to seen etn next, this was when the Hackerone test were drawing to a close.They said that Exchanges would be confirmed soon after relaunch and it hasn't happened.

While I agree with your comment about the exchanges, I think HighSpeed was just trying to say that many coins have/had trouble at the start and get critiqued, and that people are quick to jump to conclusions. But because people are quick to jump to conclusions, they should add a little more information to make people understand what's going on. For example whether or not an exchange is processing their application, staying silent about it makes people get nervous and doubtful, even more after this being their second launch. And indeed, after doing a poll so shortly before the re-launch people assumed they would be listed at or short after re-launch on at least one more exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102

And why is it a joke ?  The coin will stabilize in a month or two. Showing a need in a pool like that will put a spotlight on ETN at Coinbase.
Coinbase doesn't list coins that way, ffs man
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I fear that people will start to lose interest in the coin soon from the reactions that I read. Most people don't understand why it's not available on other exchanges yet, and the team doesn't really talk about that either, explain that it takes some time to get on new exchanges and that it will happen. People have concerns why 4 days after the re-launch things still aren't working better, or at least give some more frequent updates as to what's going on and when it's expected to be fixed which leads people to believe they just weren't ready again, but pushed out the launch because they promised it mid-december (which they obviously couldn't push back again) Obviously the problems are at the end of AWS, but I notice that people aren't just accepting that as an excuse anymore since they already did that with HackerOne.

These are all normal problems, but since it's a crypto for newbies, they need to explain things more thorough or they will not understand.

And with so many altcoins available people are easy to switch to the next best thing out there if there isn't any better communication. I'm still holding, though.

This is Bitcointalk....go and find the thread for any large/popular project (even BTC gets insane FUD, papers and all) and see what you find. It is always the same scenario. People will always find something wrong, there will always be impatient folk,  you will always get scam accusations and there will always be those that have links to a different project and wish to see their rival fail. Sometimes they do it for personal gain, in an attempt to lower the value. It is all part of the crypto world. I would not pay too much attention to anything you read in here. Most of the time, the devs of projects never even check in on this forum, only a small number of potential investors even come here. I would not put too much stock in what random people have to say. It is always going to be a place of divided opinions and arguments, yes opinion...not always fact. Wink
You should understand we are talking about etn being listed on other exchanges not fuding or any other bullshit you are talking about.
The idea of electroneum was to be a crypto to the masses and viral growth and for that to happen the momentum was to be caught fast.
Getting quickly listed on other exchanges soon after relaunch was also something on etn team's agenda, since a poll conducted by etn team on Twitter, asking everyone which exchange they would prefer to seen etn next, this was when the Hackerone test were drawing to a close.They said that Exchanges would be confirmed soon after relaunch and it hasn't happened.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
When the price 1000 sat ?
Activity: 45

And why is it a joke ?  The coin will stabilize in a month or two. Showing a need in a pool like that will put a spotlight on ETN at Coinbase.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
What was ico price?
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
HA HA HA HA!!  FUD FUD FUD FUD!

The truth is that a big FUD campaign is starting here to crush the price of this great coin..  They are succeeding so far with so many nobs taking ETN down so they can generate enough panic sellers to buy cheap coins and profit 1000% in a few months.

But just wait until the announcements start coming in.

This was posted on their faceboock account two days ago!

"Hi all!
Quick update on our routes to market for growing the Electroneum Brand into 2018.

For mobile operators #Electroneum delivers great potential to create substantial viral growth across global networks, creating new, revenue streams to boost ARPU and market growth.

At the time of writing this we have at least 4 MOUs (MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING) signed, and more in the pipeline, one of which is now ready for announcement... Effortel.

Effortel is a Tier-1 Mobile Virtual Network Enabler, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Effortel develops, deploys and runs MVNOs for large non-telecom companies such as retail chains, post companies, ISPs and banks. Carrefour, Total, Equity Bank, Israel Post and mobile operators like Vodafone Italy and Globe are among Effortel's MVNO clients. Effortel provides full autonomous enablement stack for its MVNOs, including signalling, OCS, IN, full suite of OSS and BSS and managed service. Effortel also runs its own MVNOs and thus, differently from other vendors, has deep expertise in the business aspects of MVNOs. Effortel's unique turn key MVNE solution is cloud based and is hosted in Brussels. Today, more than 5 million subscribers from Belgium, Italy, Taiwan, Kenya and Russia are managed by Effortel.
http://wu.to/5Iq3nV

We'll be releasing more details of Electroneum's upcoming partnerships over the coming weeks. ranging from travel to payment processing. The opportunities are endless for Electroneum!

Thanks to all the believers, we are totally buoyed by your unwavering support! We appreciate your understanding of our long term strategy and how much importance we are placing on creating a truly robust and meaningful strategy for growth.
Have a great weekend!"

Regarding their site and app I have been checking regularly and have not had any problems whatsoever so FUD again.

For those that missed the ICO I believe this is a good time to buy some.  I think the FUDSTERS will be crushed soon!
Activity: 14

hi
yes agreed with what u said. my.electroneum.com not working here. weekend and too many people want send money i guess. they said they want to be hudge and i think this is goin to be big but they will have to provide a system that can deal with hudge amount of transactions
but anyways this coin is richards hobby and they will do what they can to make this going better and better within next months or even years
hopefully so the coin gains value  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
why i can't send from my.electronuem?

Nobody can't send anything from the shitty online wallet. This morning I've try to send 500 coins from mine 27 times and 27 times the transaction failed.

Back to the cli wallet I think. This is a fucking joke (as usual in cryptoland)...

thank i have resolt... mining monero!!! :-)

That's wise, my friend.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116

Nobody can't send anything from the shitty online wallet. This morning I've try to send 500 coins from mine 27 times and 27 times the transaction failed.

Back to the cli wallet I think. This is a fucking joke (as usual in cryptoland)...

thank i have resolt... mining monero!!! :-)

Haha, probably very true. You are correct. This is my first crypto, and I feel like being patient and letting them work things out is the best way to go, but reading all the negative comments I started to think that maybe I'm just to gullible and trusting. Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Why Electroneum still hasn't been listed on bittrex,binance or any other exchange etc is still beyond me..They had like 45 days to work this out while Hackerone were getting bugs fixed.
While all other huge supply trash coins like xvg and ada are booming, I guess it's great for all to see etn on just one exchange and assume that it's going down due to btc rally...Hurray

XVG has been knocking about since early 2016! Most coins are listed on a single exchange at the very beginning, it takes time to apply and be listed on the exchanges you mention. Electroneum is extremely young, at the very start and it would make sense to stagger the rollout of new features, news and exchange listings. It is not meant to be a get rich quick scheme or become a pump & dump coin like so many others. The other exchanges will follow, just a matter of time. Have a bit of patience and do not expect to get instant gains in Crypto, prepare to invest over a longer period. Too many newbies think that way, when they see BTC and a few others having insane rises over 2017....but in reality it took many years to get where it is now. It is rare to see something really take off in just a month or so. Usually, it gets worse before it gets better....
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
MiningPoolHub has added Electroneum to it's list of coins that you can mine at MPH.
The pool fee for ETN is 0% for 1 week, when this week started I do not know, so don't know when it will end. MPH's standard pool fee is only 0.9%.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Low energy.  Sad
Jump to: