Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 284. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1
A NAME for the coin. Just an idea which I posted on Reddit:

Hi people,

To me this seems a fairly obvious idea - there needs to be a simple name for the "electroneum coin". And the two clearest candidates are "sparks" and "flashes". Sorry if this has already been proposed.

I'm going to relate an anecdote and you'll see how this naming convention cuts out about 1000 syllables of wasted breath.

After the ICO I decided that I loved this coin so much that I bought about 5000 extra sparks at 0.03 cents per spark. I had them sitting on Cryptopia in the lead up to the relaunch.

When the sparks hit 17c a few hours before relaunch I realized that people were going to ground the sparks (physics joke) down upon receiving their pre-ico tokens so I sold a small tranche for 0.5 LTC and waited in anticipation of the relaunch. When the relaunch occurred, sparks were truly flying (hehe), so I sold my 0.5 LTC for a profit of 800 zappy sparks. I felt very smug about this, knowing that it wouldn't be long before lightning would strike and a spark would strike the beloved $1 mark. Pretty soon we'll all be dealing in flashes, as a spark will be way too powerful and valuable.

You could also use the verb "zap". For example: "Please zap me 5 sparks." LOL

If you don't like my idea, then read out the above with the term "Electroneum token."

If you do like my idea, please zap me as much as you like:

etnjxbAgeWCWdBUcvkbajtHdwLv3CCBjffcqoYGqmf9YPU846XaedXX6TWhFcTgSVsKaTc9NomSjAh1 qtbXxKJLp2jPiG1unRo
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
when is richard ellies releasing rest of 4 billion 900 mill in to ico  folks. with this rate it may take atleast couple of months to get ico tokens back to investors. also just 2% tokens out in market. price tumbling. I believe it fall below 50 sat once 5 bill out to market. from there it raise. I will happily buy below 100 sat in few days.

You're a bit behind the times, the recent drop was from the ICO coins being released Wink

dude, I am way forward, out of 5 bill coins, only 100 mill pass through so far on blockchain because various issues. like 4 bill 900 mill yet to come out.

right, only in the announcement yesterday they said only a small minority couldn't get access yet. So those who didn't get there coins to "pass through" are people who are just hodling, like I did. I have access for 2 days now, didn't move anything, and not planning to for a long time.
Activity: 126
when is richard ellies releasing rest of 4 billion 900 mill in to ico  folks. with this rate it may take atleast couple of months to get ico tokens back to investors. also just 2% tokens out in market. price tumbling. I believe it fall below 50 sat once 5 bill out to market. from there it raise. I will happily buy below 100 sat in few days.

You're a bit behind the times, the recent drop was from the ICO coins being released Wink

dude, I am way forward, out of 5 bill coins, only 100 mill pass through so far on blockchain because various issues. like 4 bill 900 mill yet to come out.
Finally got my coins after sooooo much bullshit. I dumped them so fast. I'm entirely done with this project. I'm moving on to proven tech, like Spectrecoin

Good for you. All you seem to be doing is trying to entice people to dump their coins for you at this stupidly low price.

its already 6x currently. the more time u wait price go down. from yesterday to today there is less buy pressure about 100 btc. and sell increased 10 mill more. as tokens keep coming , price will fall apart. what a insane the tokens does not have own blockchain, working product. just with marketing 350 mill valuation. no wonder we sitting on bubble.
Activity: 499
Merit: 12
Just a bitcointalk member
I'm just here waiting for the mobile mining simulator  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Finally got my coins after sooooo much bullshit. I dumped them so fast. I'm entirely done with this project. I'm moving on to proven tech, like Spectrecoin

Good for you. All you seem to be doing is trying to entice people to dump their coins for you at this stupidly low price.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hi all

first of all big thanks to richard - made this possible
he has his own crypto - currency now thats cool
also ico investments have trippled in value in the meantime so lots of money for the etn team to spend
dont buy scam with it spend it respectfully and help the poor

i made 10x profit since i was investor of first hour thank you

my hint as a newbie haha
u know i play with computers for more than 3 decades now
delay - lag sucks. instant transactions like cash are fun

write a custom software using this setup
load the blockchain into fast memory ram
then query over it with multiple processors

that will make transactions fast and your coin will be top

donations welcome
etnk23zr8Ez8f4nqKtmkXLMDhseXLESSt4YU1dy1nuGtNPWFABZawQjKx2MX1qXthc9uqNXcWpgNkj2 sHG12zrxS5Z5xse65Np

Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Just tried the windows client to import my paper wallet and then send some coins to cryptopia.

All worked perfect.

Here is a video explaining how to set up this client.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9lvjiCNkQU
Activity: 952
Merit: 552

Partnership Announced!

Seems we have some good news  Smiley

Hi all!
Quick update on our routes to market for growing the Electroneum Brand into 2018.

For mobile operators #Electroneum delivers great potential to create substantial viral growth across global networks, creating new, revenue streams to boost ARPU and market growth.

At the time of writing this we have at least 4 MOUs (MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING) signed, and more in the pipeline, one of which is now ready for announcement... Effortel.

Effortel is a Tier-1 Mobile Virtual Network Enabler, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Effortel develops, deploys and runs MVNOs for large non-telecom companies such as retail chains, post companies, ISPs and banks. Carrefour, Total, Equity Bank, Israel Post and mobile operators like Vodafone Italy and Globe are among Effortel's MVNO clients. Effortel provides full autonomous enablement stack for its MVNOs, including signalling, OCS, IN, full suite of OSS and BSS and managed service. Effortel also runs its own MVNOs and thus, differently from other vendors, has deep expertise in the business aspects of MVNOs. Effortel's unique turn key MVNE solution is cloud based and is hosted in Brussels. Today, more than 5 million subscribers from Belgium, Italy, Taiwan, Kenya and Russia are managed by Effortel.
http://w[Suspicious link removed]/5Iq3nV

We'll be releasing more details of Electroneum's upcoming partnerships over the coming weeks. ranging from travel to payment processing. The opportunities are endless for Electroneum!

Thanks to all the believers, we are totally buoyed by your unwavering support! We appreciate your understanding of our long term strategy and how much importance we are placing on creating a truly robust and meaningful strategy for growth.
Have a great weekend!

That will be the first of many I imagine, Richard seems like the type of guy that gets things done. I can't think of any other project that had news like this so early, most projects never have news like this at all...just get traded on the market as their sole purpose. This is really good news. Bring on the new exchanges and further good news throughout 2018!

Thanks for sharing.

Exactly, compared to other cryptos I see ETN going much further as they are focused on making crypto accessible to ordinary people. I hope 2018 will bring many partnerships.

This is excellent news...

"We'll be releasing more details of Electroneum's upcoming partnerships over the coming weeks. ranging from travel to payment processing. The opportunities are endless for Electroneum!"

I hope new exchanges like Binance are also announced soon.
Activity: 206
Will they have a normal wallet on Windows? then somehow store it on the exchange is not very.

Already exist, electroneum-cli.

I use it since day1 with my miners.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
Will they have a normal wallet on Windows? then somehow store it on the exchange is not very.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Who of what translated the ETN app to Dutch?  The translation is horrible.... Undecided
Activity: 76
My transfer from yesterday still hasnt showed up 24+hrs and counting.

Transfer from where to where? That is not right, sounds like the transaction never actually went through or maybe a mistake was made.

I have the same problem.. started a transfer december 13th, still waiting.
From where: electroneum wallet on their website
To where: does not really matter bnut Cryptopia wallet.

It looks like they are tampering with the wallets on the website.

I mined some etn the first couple of days in november and the transfers wnet as fast as with any other currency..

im in the same boat , my tx from android wallet still pending after 2 days Sad
Activity: 112
My transfer from yesterday still hasnt showed up 24+hrs and counting.

Transfer from where to where? That is not right, sounds like the transaction never actually went through or maybe a mistake was made.

I have the same problem.. started a transfer december 13th, still waiting.
From where: electroneum wallet on their website
To where: does not really matter bnut Cryptopia wallet.

It looks like they are tampering with the wallets on the website.

I mined some etn the first couple of days in november and the transfers wnet as fast as with any other currency..
Activity: 406
I would appreciate an additional exchange most atm, at least binance. Cryptopia is cancer

If you were a doctor it would be second opinion time. Been great trading there so far. Backup why you're saying that if you can.

I agree with him and can give my sh*tty experiences with this craptopia.

I had to wait almost 8 hours for them to deposit my cat coins a few days ago. Last week it took them 24 hours for an eth transaction to go through. And about 16 hours the following day.

They FINALLY dropped the btc withdraw fee from .002 to .001.   It cost me $24 or more just to withdraw btc last week. Luckily I withdrew when btc value was low. If you withdraw at the current price it's somewhere around $17 right now which is HALF the cost it was before.

I've submitted help tickets on several occasions and SOMETIMES they respond. Took them over a week to respond to one of them.

If they can't handle this volume now imagine when it grows. They picked the wrong exchange to handle such a massive ico.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Are the new windows GUI wallets out yet? thx
no, only unofficial gui wallet for windows
Thx...something isn't right.. because they could have had a good working wallet out weeks ago.
I did manage to get some coins to the exchange ..with help from a friend. Smiley
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
I would appreciate an additional exchange most atm, at least binance. Cryptopia is cancer

If you were a doctor it would be second opinion time. Been great trading there so far. Backup why you're saying that if you can.
Jump to: