Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 276. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Very good day for electroneum!

24h ETN volume  1,116.48 BTC only on Cryptopia

24h MONERO volume 1,213.79 BTC on Bithumb, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Kraken  etc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

trust:
All your private keys for the blockchain are in the hand of a single company. I know all of you love the ETN team, but one fuck up and all is gone. Think about Mt.Gox or recently nicehash, nothing is 100% secured, so atleast make it hard for the crooks that want your coins. Why is the online wallet not open source ? Why didnt they release the source before going online, so the comunity could figure out holes ? They profit massivly on opensource by forking the work of monero and then decide to close source their wallet. Now its properly to late to publish the source because its to risky.

this is at least not fully accurate. I don't know how online wallet made for electroneum, but look into myetherewallet - it never stores keys, you should have it on your machine, and upload on site just before usage.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
I didn't have the possibility to join the ICO, but i have tried to mine it (on several pools), and in my opinion they where all a bit unstable (dropouts of pool and rejected shares).

Someone else experienced the same?

I'm have been mining really successfully, but I am using a tried and tested pool called supernova.

https://etn.sup.rnova.cc/

I'm pulling over 1k ETN a day between CPU and GPU mining programs!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I went through all absurd\paranoic security procedures after having downloaded new App and... what a news: mobile mining still not available.

Unbelievable.

You might try reading official updates before getting all bent out of shape, there is a decent enough explaination of reason for the delay of the mobile miner.

Only a fkn MORON of the most special kind would have an issue with them delaying the rollout of the mobile mining, given the fact that
the delay involves deals with mobile carriers and such. I think your time would be better used fogging up windows on a short bus,
drawing cute little pictures with your finger....then giggling....look what I dooded!!
Yeah, because there is corelation between mobile mining and dealing with mobile carriers  Roll Eyes

Yes, there is idiot!!!! The mobile carriers REQUESTED that they do large scale beta testing of the mobile mining

The Monero fanboys feeling the heat. I dont know what I will love more, Monero falling, or ETN rising. Damn Monerotards
Activity: 45
No, clean sailing for mining for me.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
I didn't have the possibility to join the ICO, but i have tried to mine it (on several pools), and in my opinion they where all a bit unstable (dropouts of pool and rejected shares).

Someone else experienced the same?
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I went through all absurd\paranoic security procedures after having downloaded new App and... what a news: mobile mining still not available.

Unbelievable.

You might try reading official updates before getting all bent out of shape, there is a decent enough explaination of reason for the delay of the mobile miner.

Only a fkn MORON of the most special kind would have an issue with them delaying the rollout of the mobile mining, given the fact that
the delay involves deals with mobile carriers and such. I think your time would be better used fogging up windows on a short bus,
drawing cute little pictures with your finger....then giggling....look what I dooded!!
Yeah, because there is corelation between mobile mining and dealing with mobile carriers  Roll Eyes

There might be, i mean what stops somebody on using PC emulators instead of mobile phones. It might require some authentication with a carrier.
I don't get what you mean  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Still no news about a new exchange ? I remember back in October when we were all naive thinking this would easily get listed on a good exchange lol
Activity: 187
Merit: 10

Unbelievable.

There might be, i mean what stops somebody on using PC emulators instead of mobile phones. It might require some authentication with a carrier.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

Unbelievable.

Activity: 5

Unbelievable.

Activity: 82
just because here are a lot of people new to crypto, I want to share my thoughts. Online wallets are dangerous and defeat the purpose of a blockchain, because theire centralized...

No one forces us to use the online wallet offered on my.electroneum.com. It is there for new people entering the crypto world. Electroneum strives to enter the mass market (with mobile "mining") and those new users need a simple interface to manage their coins. No one would expect them to understand how coins are stored on a printed piece of paper, or how to use the command line interface and sync the node with the ETN blockchain.

Those who are experienced are free to use the offline (paper) wallet, along with electroneumd and electroneum-wallet-cli. The keyword here is "choice".

that is true, but there are better ways of doing so

for a centralized wallet i would just use paypal
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
HA HA HA HA!!  FUD FUD FUD FUD!

The truth is that a big FUD campaign is starting here to crush the price of this great coin..  They are succeeding so far with so many nobs taking ETN down so they can generate enough panic sellers to buy cheap coins and profit 1000% in a few months.

But just wait until the announcements start coming in.

This was posted on their faceboock account two days ago!

"Hi all!
Quick update on our routes to market for growing the Electroneum Brand into 2018.

For mobile operators #Electroneum delivers great potential to create substantial viral growth across global networks, creating new, revenue streams to boost ARPU and market growth.

At the time of writing this we have at least 4 MOUs (MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING) signed, and more in the pipeline, one of which is now ready for announcement... Effortel.

Effortel is a Tier-1 Mobile Virtual Network Enabler, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Effortel develops, deploys and runs MVNOs for large non-telecom companies such as retail chains, post companies, ISPs and banks. Carrefour, Total, Equity Bank, Israel Post and mobile operators like Vodafone Italy and Globe are among Effortel's MVNO clients. Effortel provides full autonomous enablement stack for its MVNOs, including signalling, OCS, IN, full suite of OSS and BSS and managed service. Effortel also runs its own MVNOs and thus, differently from other vendors, has deep expertise in the business aspects of MVNOs. Effortel's unique turn key MVNE solution is cloud based and is hosted in Brussels. Today, more than 5 million subscribers from Belgium, Italy, Taiwan, Kenya and Russia are managed by Effortel.
http://wu.to/5Iq3nV

We'll be releasing more details of Electroneum's upcoming partnerships over the coming weeks. ranging from travel to payment processing. The opportunities are endless for Electroneum!

Thanks to all the believers, we are totally buoyed by your unwavering support! We appreciate your understanding of our long term strategy and how much importance we are placing on creating a truly robust and meaningful strategy for growth.
Have a great weekend!"

Regarding their site and app I have been checking regularly and have not had any problems whatsoever so FUD again.

For those that missed the ICO I believe this is a good time to buy some.  I think the FUDSTERS will be crushed soon!

Sellers are crying now.. buy before it blows up!
Activity: 212
Merit: 12
just because here are a lot of people new to crypto, I want to share my thoughts. Online wallets are dangerous and defeat the purpose of a blockchain, because theire centralized...

No one forces us to use the online wallet offered on my.electroneum.com. It is there for new people entering the crypto world. Electroneum strives to enter the mass market (with mobile "mining") and those new users need a simple interface to manage their coins. No one would expect them to understand how coins are stored on a printed piece of paper, or how to use the command line interface and sync the node with the ETN blockchain.

Those who are experienced are free to use the offline (paper) wallet, along with electroneumd and electroneum-wallet-cli. The keyword here is "choice".
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
New Electroneum Pool at www.viralmike.com/etn

Fee: 0.01% until 1/1/18 (next fee schedule will still be below average and will include dev./core donations)

10 Minutes between payouts (this may be increased during the next couple of days)

0.01 ETN Minimum payout (this Will be increased during the next couple of hours, depending on uptake)

Examples:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://viralmike.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
yam -c x -M stratum+tcp://YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS:[email protected]:3333/xmr
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://viralmike.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
ccminer -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://viralmike.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
cpuminer -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://viralmike.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

Ports:
3333 - Low end hardware
5555 - Mid range hardware
7777 - High end hardware
Activity: 212
Merit: 12
rob newbie miners with 4% fee...

The 4% fee is set in order to incentivise other people to build new ETN mining pools with, 3, 2 and 1% fees. It brings competition to the market and helps with decentralisation.
Activity: 82
just because here are a lot of people new to crypto, I want to share my thoughts. Online wallets are dangerous and defeat the purpose of a blockchain, because theire centralized and following reasons:

single point of failure:
All access the same point, you will need a hell of infrastructure just to run this online wallet, atleast if the coin gets big (which is kinda a joke if you think about that you have a blockchain that allready provide such an infrastructure). Attacks (no matter what type) have a good starting point, with this centralized wallet.

trust:
All your private keys for the blockchain are in the hand of a single company. I know all of you love the ETN team, but one fuck up and all is gone. Think about Mt.Gox or recently nicehash, nothing is 100% secured, so atleast make it hard for the crooks that want your coins. Why is the online wallet not open source ? Why didnt they release the source before going online, so the comunity could figure out holes ? They profit massivly on opensource by forking the work of monero and then decide to close source their wallet. Now its properly to late to publish the source because its to risky.

support:
If somthing is wrong, only the etn team can help you, think about how many users it supposed to get, they will need a huge team. Opensource software for Monero (ETN to come) have a huge comunity (even own stackexchange site) that can help you out.

If you really want to use a online wallet, only put as much coins on it as you willing to loose. I dont get why they would fork monero for "the masses". There aren't any light wallets, and because of the structure of Monero its hard to fasten things up, because their main point is privacy and ring transactions.

A blockchain is unhackable because you have thousands of nodes and its hard to even start an attack, you would atleast find a leak in the node software. There is no authority, that can take your coins away, it's a comunity running system, that is getting more secured with every user. So dont try to centralize a blockchain.

And to all the miners: dont use a pool that is close or even over 50% of the hashrate (IT IS NOT MORE PROFITABLE), it just opens the blockchains for attacks, dont even get me starting on this one.

It is your responsibility to keep your coins safe! Don't let this be the next big Crypto-Breach, because the etn team is great at markting !
Activity: 187
Managed to transfer to paper wallet 10000 ETN on first try. Stored the paper safely, but it seems it would reach 1 USD sooner that I expected Smiley Would find myself in the process of selling in the next 3 months.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

can you please click on the more details for one of them ?

Are you trying to send to an exchange as I think they require a payment ID. 

Where are you sending the ETN ?
Jump to: