Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 278. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
the electronium coin is very good, and the prospect power is really good, we hope that electronium will appear in the bitrex, polinex, and other markets
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
fix the send option please
Where are you trying to send?
The send Receive works on Blockchain, the team can't change or fix
If you're sending to Cryptopia exchange include the payment ID during send, that is generated when you create a deposit address in Cryptopia

on my electroneum.com it's impossible to send coin..

it's not  my browser last time i send my ico coins without problem now the button send is not active...
when i put adress and payment id the next button are disabilitated...

and is there a remote node?
Activity: 306
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
please fix the problem, its been 5 days already and my transaction was still pending. what happen to my account?

Your send key issue may have nothing to do with the devs

I'm afraid your send option issue have nothing to do with the devs. It seems you are the only one having this issue. And since we all us the same etn app/web server you cannot possibly have an isolated case of malfunction, except it is a local problem around your device. I suggest you check your device's settings encluding java script support or even try a different browser. I am not speaking for the devs, though.
Activity: 420
Where are you trying to send?
The send Receive works on Blockchain, the team can't change or fix
If you're sending to Cryptopia exchange include the payment ID during send, that is generated when you create a deposit address in Cryptopia
is there a remote node ?
Activity: 266
please fix the problem, its been 5 days already and my transaction was still pending. what happen to my account?
write to [email protected]
Pump is coming  Grin Grin

Nostradamus, what would be the percent maxima?
1$ at the end of 2018
In next month 0.20$
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
We're pumping hard boys, she's feeling it. She'll be sore tomorrow.

And for the ladies.

We're getting pumped hard ladies, we're feeling it. We'll be sore tomorrow.

And for the bisexuals.

We're ...........

I truly thought we'd be at the lower single digits. Color me impressed.
Activity: 306
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

Nostradamus, what would be the percent maxima?
Activity: 266
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
ETN team also mentioned, that they would like to make mining possible on video game consoles.

Has anyone done that, what would the hash rate be?

Where did they mentioned that? That's not a bad idea. If mining on game consoles is possible, then maybe they should also consider mining on smart TVs. If they could get some partnerships with video streaming companies, we could pay for the subscriptions or on-demand movies using ETN inside the app.

Cant see how any of that will be done but end of the day if its running on android then android consoles - maybe a NVIDIA Shield etc would make a good option.
Activity: 392
when will i get people back from support? I still can not access my account because I do not get a confirmation
email for the new password . I wrote before days but get no answer. not on facebook and not on telegram
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
ETN team also mentioned, that they would like to make mining possible on video game consoles.

Where did they mentioned that? That's not a bad idea. If mining on game consoles is possible, then maybe they should also consider mining on smart TVs. If they could get some partnerships with video streaming companies, we could pay for the subscriptions or on-demand movies using ETN inside the app.

I read it in the whitepaper. Another thing i really like about etn, is that they have so many positions open, so there is greater chance, that at least some of them will succeed.

As we know, they are great at marketing and doing business, but tehnical side is lacking lol. The reality is, you can sell shkt for gold, if you know how to, although etn is far from shitcoin. There are many coins using interesting and advanced tech, but stagnating, like eot, sc, sonm, and so on.
please fix the send option in my electroneum...
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Are we going to celebrate xmas on the moon? At this rate we'll be served turkey carved by Neil Armstrong himself. And of course we can check if anyones been there or just the biggest fake in history.

I think we'll hit top 30 years end.

47  Electroneum $389,755,607 $0.077990  $14,386,900  4,997,507,466 ETN   28.29%
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Nice to see mininghub has a pool for this coin. So the algo is cryptonight, is that the same when mining with a cellphone?

When they enable mining from cellphone it will be virtual mining, not the same mining. The speed will be based on your phone processor which they already have a database of all processor out in the market. How is that going to compare with regular type of mining exist today..we'll find out in January when they activate cellphone mining.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
when is richard ellies releasing rest of 4 billion 900 mill in to ico  folks. with this rate it may take atleast couple of months to get ico tokens back to investors. also just 2% tokens out in market. price tumbling. I believe it fall below 50 sat once 5 bill out to market. from there it raise. I will happily buy below 100 sat in few days.

You spent all that time throwing fear into this forum trying to get people to abandon ship. ETN didn't drop to 50 like you claimed. The price has now climbed to 9 times that. All the coins are out including ICO coins and the second wave of Bounty coins. After a surprisingly short dip ETN just jumped back and ETN is up a strong 35% for the day. Volume is topping Cryptopia's chart again. So now new investors from other coins are buying ETN. The sell order book total volume of 90 million coins is now down to 71 million so many are holding for higher prices. This is the complete opposite of what you said would happen.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Nice to see mininghub has a pool for this coin. So the algo is cryptonight, is that the same when mining with a cellphone?
Jump to: