Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 285. (Read 240346 times)

legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
I would appreciate an additional exchange most atm, at least binance. Cryptopia is cancer

just curious, what happened to you at cryptopia to call it cancer?
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I would appreciate an additional exchange most atm, at least binance. Cryptopia is cancer
Activity: 70

Partnership Announced!

Seems we have some good news  Smiley

Hi all!
Quick update on our routes to market for growing the Electroneum Brand into 2018.

For mobile operators #Electroneum delivers great potential to create substantial viral growth across global networks, creating new, revenue streams to boost ARPU and market growth.

At the time of writing this we have at least 4 MOUs (MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING) signed, and more in the pipeline, one of which is now ready for announcement... Effortel.

Effortel is a Tier-1 Mobile Virtual Network Enabler, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Effortel develops, deploys and runs MVNOs for large non-telecom companies such as retail chains, post companies, ISPs and banks. Carrefour, Total, Equity Bank, Israel Post and mobile operators like Vodafone Italy and Globe are among Effortel's MVNO clients. Effortel provides full autonomous enablement stack for its MVNOs, including signalling, OCS, IN, full suite of OSS and BSS and managed service. Effortel also runs its own MVNOs and thus, differently from other vendors, has deep expertise in the business aspects of MVNOs. Effortel's unique turn key MVNE solution is cloud based and is hosted in Brussels. Today, more than 5 million subscribers from Belgium, Italy, Taiwan, Kenya and Russia are managed by Effortel.
http://w[Suspicious link removed]/5Iq3nV

We'll be releasing more details of Electroneum's upcoming partnerships over the coming weeks. ranging from travel to payment processing. The opportunities are endless for Electroneum!

Thanks to all the believers, we are totally buoyed by your unwavering support! We appreciate your understanding of our long term strategy and how much importance we are placing on creating a truly robust and meaningful strategy for growth.
Have a great weekend!

That will be the first of many I imagine, Richard seems like the type of guy that gets things done. I can't think of any other project that had news like this so early, most projects never have news like this at all...just get traded on the market as their sole purpose. This is really good news. Bring on the new exchanges and further good news throughout 2018!

Thanks for sharing.

Exactly, compared to other cryptos I see ETN going much further as they are focused on making crypto accessible to ordinary people. I hope 2018 will bring many partnerships.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Partnership Announced!

Hi all!
Quick update on our routes to market for growing the Electroneum Brand into 2018.

For mobile operators #Electroneum delivers great potential to create substantial viral growth across global networks, creating new, revenue streams to boost ARPU and market growth.

At the time of writing this we have at least 4 MOUs (MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING) signed, and more in the pipeline, one of which is now ready for announcement... Effortel.

Effortel is a Tier-1 Mobile Virtual Network Enabler, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Effortel develops, deploys and runs MVNOs for large non-telecom companies such as retail chains, post companies, ISPs and banks. Carrefour, Total, Equity Bank, Israel Post and mobile operators like Vodafone Italy and Globe are among Effortel's MVNO clients. Effortel provides full autonomous enablement stack for its MVNOs, including signalling, OCS, IN, full suite of OSS and BSS and managed service. Effortel also runs its own MVNOs and thus, differently from other vendors, has deep expertise in the business aspects of MVNOs. Effortel's unique turn key MVNE solution is cloud based and is hosted in Brussels. Today, more than 5 million subscribers from Belgium, Italy, Taiwan, Kenya and Russia are managed by Effortel.
http://wu.to/5Iq3nV

We'll be releasing more details of Electroneum's upcoming partnerships over the coming weeks. ranging from travel to payment processing. The opportunities are endless for Electroneum!

Thanks to all the believers, we are totally buoyed by your unwavering support! We appreciate your understanding of our long term strategy and how much importance we are placing on creating a truly robust and meaningful strategy for growth.
Have a great weekend!

That will be the first of many I imagine, Richard seems like the type of guy that gets things done. I can't think of any other project that had news like this so early, most projects never have news like this at all...just get traded on the market as their sole purpose. This is really good news. Bring on the new exchanges and further good news throughout 2018!

Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Partnership Announced!

Hi all!

http://wu.to/5Iq3nV

Have a great weekend!
Activity: 322
What do people think of the fact that ETN team keeps touting the "return" compared to the ICO by pricing in USD?  BTC and ETH have both risen SHARPLY since the ICO.  While it's true that ETN going from 0.01 to 0.07 USD is a 600% increase, if I put that 0.01 into BTC/ETH I probably would have had like 0.2 or 0.3 already.  So I think it's a little disingenuous for ETN to take credit for the general rise in crypto market cap as a return on ETN's ICO.

That being said, any ETN return ABOVE AND BEYOND the BTC/ETH return of the same time period would still make it worthwhile.  And I think it's a great project.  I just don't like how much "over-hyping" the ETN team is doing.  They seem to like throwing out flashy statistics instead of focusing on core value.
Activity: 2
Still with all that dump trends ETN is most profitable for mining. Wonder how its profitability rize up with the rize of coin price! IMHO its most promising project of several past years.
 Cheesy
40m usd generated in ICO and no freaking wallets?!?!?! are you insane?! this is sketchy AF

Name checks out.

Lol, I'm in no way a fanboy, but where are all these FUDers coming from with these nonsense claims?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
40m usd generated in ICO and no freaking wallets?!?!?! are you insane?! this is sketchy AF

Name checks out.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
By the way. That 40 mil is over 100 Million $ today..
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

There are wallets........what part/s is/are sketchy ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN
Promising new update. Wonder how it'll affect the price.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
hello guys,

i have an wallet etn and i miniing in etn.nanopool
I have my first payment yesterday 514 etn but i dont receive the coins.  I don't see any coin in my wallet.
https://etn.nanopool.org/account/etnk4Qwq2gPBeoHgC3HHtdEoSnzfW4HBt93wvvEPAi3JexKHLeqXoVraWGymFyW1HbMrqtM2hHZ6W5qrYri2HTk53NF3UcBsoq

Can you halp me . Thanks!

https://imgur.com/wBvu04U

the min. payout is 500 ETN on nanopool, see: https://etn.nanopool.org/faq

EDIT:
nevermind just saw your link (thought it would be 1000 ETN)

Open https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/tx/86b9f829ea0e403de5a0f7159f1e3ebf5b7821c618fdf5b635e9405dd52dc871 type in your private view key and see if your amount matches your address. If thats the case the ETN are allready urs. If not write the admin of the pool).
If its its legit you might have trouble with your blockchain. Is the daemon synced (atleast to block 67799)?
yes: rescan your wallet
no: delete the blockchaindata in your document folders and restart the daemon to scan from 0
Activity: 406
Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard.  Pre ICO people were buying at .003 so even  .01 is a 200% gain.  I will admit I pulled all mine out the first chance I got and sold 50% of them at .06.  Sold half of what was left a few hours later for .085.  I bought for .007 so its a huge return.  Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two.  If it doesn't well I'll ust have to live with only getting a 900% return on my investment  Tongue  Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business.  We are all here to make money end of story.  The risk of making very little money is greater than the risk it might take off beyond current pricing.  I  am grateful half my coins got tied up for a couple more hours and price went back up considerably.  

People need to be more realistic.  Anyone in their right mind would dump if they could get an instant 4X let alone an 8X or higher ........  Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say.  

Wow, I'm reading through this thread and I'm speachless. What I can see from almost every post is just greed and arrogance.

Just like this guy:

"Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard" - yeah, how many people did you talk to?
"Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two" - haha, no comment, you know shit.
"Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business" - maybe for you, greed, greed, greed.
"We are all here to make money end of story" - speak for yourseld you greedy cunt, end of the story.

"People need to be more realistic" - this is actually the only correct statement you posted. Even though it was meant in a different context.

Get the fuck off dude. No one gives a shit what you do, do what you want. Go vomit your thoughts to your parents bedroom.

The idea of cryptocurrency is banking the unbanked people living in the countries with trillion dollar bank-notes, leave the system that is controled by governments and central banks. Doing things in cheaper and more efficient way.
This is a process that doesn't happen over night.

It seems to me that only very few people realize this.

When you've invested money into ETN or any other project, what did you expect? Moving tokens in the speed of light the same day when the app is released without any issues, making millions in two hours?

Have you ever try to start your own company? Nothing is working the way you wish right away even when you think you're 100% prepared.
Just give it a time and watch the progress and adoption, thinks will move the right direction.

By the way I did participate in the ETN ICO and I hold my ETN because I belive I can buy stuff with it in the near future. Not trade it for FIAT back and forward because that's not the point.

Fuck FIAT, fuck banks, fuck governemts and fuck all greedy people.

Peace

He isn't completely wrong. I made calculations yesterday, and it was about 8% (max) of ETN coins bought during the ICO, which were dumped. And when I saw the difficulty to get access to the wallet, I understood why. I think he is true when he says lot of people are here for profits, and there are already great profits to take on ETN.

But a large part of us thought that the release of investors coins will trigger a massive dump. Due to the inaccessibility of the Electroneum website, most of people were unable to dump their coins. And I think it's this which save ETN: no enough ETN to sell to break walls at a lower price.

Now, after seeing a good resistance of ETN against this massive amount of coins released, we can hope again his price will stay stable, and even go up. So I think people who wanted to dump their ETN but who weren't able to do it, just changed their mind to wait & see how price will react.

So I agree his 0.02$ prediction isn't true ^^

You never know.  Look at the amount of sell orders to the amount of buy orders on cryptopia. Currently the amount of sell orders are a little more now than they were 12 hours ago (90M). The buy order amount has dropped significantly compared to just 12 hours ago (320). The buy orders dropped from around 320 btc to around 270 btc but yet you still have the same amount of sell orders (90M).  So there are a lot more people selling now than buying. Simple math guys.

The total volume continues to drop as it should after all the hype.  I picked up a little more in this small dip.  So we are not out of the woods yet and the price can still drop. Also the slow increase in btc is helping the price. Look at CMC chart for etn in the last 24hrs and it's slowly decreasing. You can't argue that.

All of us who bought want etn to succeed but we can't ignore these details. I'm just buying more if it continues to drop and you should to.  Smiley
Thanks for the explanation.  Smiley
Activity: 224
yes it will continue to happen forever, that's how all blockchains work

I've put my transaction ID into that blockexplorer, it says the amount of confirmations etc. Outputs for total amount of ETN and such. I'm not sure what everything on that page means, but it looks like the whole transaction has completed a while ago. It's more that the ETN wallet itself can't update, it just keeps saying it failed to update. I won't transfer any more coins from cryptopia before I see  my balance there.

PS How do you check whether or not the transaction has completed? On the BTC blockchain I could see when it had completed but here I'm not sure.

see next to "Block:", if there's a number, it's confirmed. if it's N/A then it's pending. You have nothing to worry about, the ETN arrived, just the app isn't refreshing that's all. Keep them on Cryptopia for now, or send them to a paper wallet.

Thanks a lot dude, helps me understand the monero blockchain better. It does have a number showing. However I notice that the number of confirmations is still going up, is that normal to happen?
Activity: 224

I've put my transaction ID into that blockexplorer, it says the amount of confirmations etc. Outputs for total amount of ETN and such. I'm not sure what everything on that page means, but it looks like the whole transaction has completed a while ago. It's more that the ETN wallet itself can't update, it just keeps saying it failed to update. I won't transfer any more coins from cryptopia before I see  my balance there.

PS How do you check whether or not the transaction has completed? On the BTC blockchain I could see when it had completed but here I'm not sure.

see next to "Block:", if there's a number, it's confirmed. if it's N/A then it's pending. You have nothing to worry about, the ETN arrived, just the app isn't refreshing that's all. Keep them on Cryptopia for now, or send them to a paper wallet.
My transfer from yesterday still hasnt showed up 24+hrs and counting.

Transfer from where to where? That is not right, sounds like the transaction never actually went through or maybe a mistake was made.

From cryptopia to my.electroneum.com wallet. I did a smaller transaction first. Took around half a day and showed up in my wallet. Second one was a larger one showed up as completed pretty quick on Cryptopia, but so far hasn't showed up in my wallet. But when I enter my wallet it constantly tells me balance update pending, that goes on for a few minutes and then it just says Unable to update balance.

check your balance using the explorer, the ETN probably already there, the app is laggy now because of the massive adoption.

https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/

Jump to: