Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 288. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The most likely scenario to play out from here on in is the following: a LOT of people want to buy ETN and are waiting for a further dip. ETN has been going sideways for more than a day now, the longer it keeps going sideways the more people start to give up the hope that it will go down and buy at the current price, which raises the price, causing more of those people waiting for the dip to give up and buy in FOMO, which raises the price to a point that other people who didn't hear about ETN come in and buy more,
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I honestly believe in etn, one of my first ICOs I bought coins, the Team is transparent and atleast honest.
Even big crypto exchanges are having trouble right now even though they are doing this for a long time.
Electroneum will be ok in 1-2 weeks I believe, the beginning is always hard
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard.  Pre ICO people were buying at .003 so even  .01 is a 200% gain.  I will admit I pulled all mine out the first chance I got and sold 50% of them at .06.  Sold half of what was left a few hours later for .085.  I bought for .007 so its a huge return.  Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two.  If it doesn't well I'll ust have to live with only getting a 900% return on my investment  Tongue  Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business.  We are all here to make money end of story.  The risk of making very little money is greater than the risk it might take off beyond current pricing.  I  am grateful half my coins got tied up for a couple more hours and price went back up considerably.  

People need to be more realistic.  Anyone in their right mind would dump if they could get an instant 4X let alone an 8X or higher ........  Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say.  

Wow, I'm reading through this thread and I'm speachless. What I can see from almost every post is just greed and arrogance.

Just like this guy:

"Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard" - yeah, how many people did you talk to?
"Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two" - haha, no comment, you know shit.
"Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business" - maybe for you, greed, greed, greed.
"We are all here to make money end of story" - speak for yourseld you greedy cunt, end of the story.

"People need to be more realistic" - this is actually the only correct statement you posted. Even though it was meant in a different context.

Get the fuck off dude. No one gives a shit what you do, do what you want. Go vomit your thoughts to your parents bedroom.

The idea of cryptocurrency is banking the unbanked people living in the countries with trillion dollar bank-notes, leave the system that is controled by governments and central banks. Doing things in cheaper and more efficient way.
This is a process that doesn't happen over night.

It seems to me that only very few people realize this.

When you've invested money into ETN or any other project, what did you expect? Moving tokens in the speed of light the same day when the app is released without any issues, making millions in two hours?

Have you ever try to start your own company? Nothing is working the way you wish right away even when you think you're 100% prepared.
Just give it a time and watch the progress and adoption, thinks will move the right direction.

By the way I did participate in the ETN ICO and I hold my ETN because I belive I can buy stuff with it in the near future. Not trade it for FIAT back and forward because that's not the point.

Fuck FIAT, fuck banks, fuck governemts and fuck all greedy people.

Peace

He isn't completely wrong. I made calculations yesterday, and it was about 8% (max) of ETN coins bought during the ICO, which were dumped. And when I saw the difficulty to get access to the wallet, I understood why. I think he is true when he says lot of people are here for profits, and there are already great profits to take on ETN.

But a large part of us thought that the release of investors coins will trigger a massive dump. Due to the inaccessibility of the Electroneum website, most of people were unable to dump their coins. And I think it's this which save ETN: no enough ETN to sell to break walls at a lower price.

Now, after seeing a good resistance of ETN against this massive amount of coins released, we can hope again his price will stay stable, and even go up. So I think people who wanted to dump their ETN but who weren't able to do it, just changed their mind to wait & see how price will react.

So I agree his 0.02$ prediction isn't true ^^
Are people seriously trying to argue there hasn't been a dip?  That's not even worth responding to, of course the wallet release affected the price.  If you feel otherwise, it's not worth trying to explain to you why you're wrong, because you're either trolling or just stubborn.

Whether the price will go any further down - that depends on this rumor about not all ICO coins being released yet.   What we need is a clear statement from the ETN team about what the mined supply is, what the ICO supply was, and how much of that ICO supply has been moved out of the ICO wallets.  It should be in the ETN team's interest to be transparent, as that is what will give value in the long run.  If they cover up facts and figures to protect the short term price, they will hurt the coin long-term.

there HAS been a dip. from 11-13 cents to 7 cents, it just wasn't as severe as most people expected. I personally don't think that there's a lot of people who can't access their coins yet (maybe less than 10%). Although it seems like there is no way to figure this out from ETN/Monero blockchain as it's very secretive/privacy oriented. It would be nice if we could hear an official statement about how much of the ICO coins have been successfully accessed. So that those who still expect a deeper dip can get over themselves and we can proceed to the moon.
Still no coins at Cryptopia. I send my ETN since maybe 30 hours...

That can't be true, there is no transaction older than 2 minutes at the time of writing:

https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/txpool

Your transaction wasn't even created, you must try to send again, otherwise you will wait forever and nothing will happen.
Activity: 27
Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard.  Pre ICO people were buying at .003 so even  .01 is a 200% gain.  I will admit I pulled all mine out the first chance I got and sold 50% of them at .06.  Sold half of what was left a few hours later for .085.  I bought for .007 so its a huge return.  Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two.  If it doesn't well I'll ust have to live with only getting a 900% return on my investment  Tongue  Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business.  We are all here to make money end of story.  The risk of making very little money is greater than the risk it might take off beyond current pricing.  I  am grateful half my coins got tied up for a couple more hours and price went back up considerably.  

People need to be more realistic.  Anyone in their right mind would dump if they could get an instant 4X let alone an 8X or higher ........  Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say.  

Wow, I'm reading through this thread and I'm speachless. What I can see from almost every post is just greed and arrogance.

Just like this guy:

"Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard" - yeah, how many people did you talk to?
"Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two" - haha, no comment, you know shit.
"Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business" - maybe for you, greed, greed, greed.
"We are all here to make money end of story" - speak for yourseld you greedy cunt, end of the story.

"People need to be more realistic" - this is actually the only correct statement you posted. Even though it was meant in a different context.

Get the fuck off dude. No one gives a shit what you do, do what you want. Go vomit your thoughts to your parents bedroom.

The idea of cryptocurrency is banking the unbanked people living in the countries with trillion dollar bank-notes, leave the system that is controled by governments and central banks. Doing things in cheaper and more efficient way.
This is a process that doesn't happen over night.

It seems to me that only very few people realize this.

When you've invested money into ETN or any other project, what did you expect? Moving tokens in the speed of light the same day when the app is released without any issues, making millions in two hours?

Have you ever try to start your own company? Nothing is working the way you wish right away even when you think you're 100% prepared.
Just give it a time and watch the progress and adoption, thinks will move the right direction.

By the way I did participate in the ETN ICO and I hold my ETN because I belive I can buy stuff with it in the near future. Not trade it for FIAT back and forward because that's not the point.

Fuck FIAT, fuck banks, fuck governemts and fuck all greedy people.

Peace
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Still no coins at Cryptopia. I send my ETN since maybe 30 hours...
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
are u guys also hav problems with swapping your coins to cryptopia?

i trasfered 100 coins 2days before but nothing happened yet. its still pending...

Very high traffic  Undecided but 2 days it's not normal
Activity: 56
are u guys also hav problems with swapping your coins to cryptopia?

i trasfered 100 coins 2days before but nothing happened yet. its still pending...
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
I can transfer my ETN from cryptopia to a new ETN wallet? I don't have a paymentID!! only address!

The paymentID is optional right?
Merit: 102
I can transfer my ETN from cryptopia to a new ETN wallet? I don't have a paymentID!! only address!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Are people seriously trying to argue there hasn't been a dip?  That's not even worth responding to, of course the wallet release affected the price.  If you feel otherwise, it's not worth trying to explain to you why you're wrong, because you're either trolling or just stubborn.

Whether the price will go any further down - that depends on this rumor about not all ICO coins being released yet.   What we need is a clear statement from the ETN team about what the mined supply is, what the ICO supply was, and how much of that ICO supply has been moved out of the ICO wallets.  It should be in the ETN team's interest to be transparent, as that is what will give value in the long run.  If they cover up facts and figures to protect the short term price, they will hurt the coin long-term.

If the rumor is true, then that really be very important of the team to give the total number of tokens in supply, nobody wants to be faced with unwanted surprises moving forward in this project. Really the people who claims there hasn't been a dip must be joking or clearly they haven't no etn in there portfolio.
Merit: 101
So with a circulating supply of 4,997,507,466, ETN makes it to the top 50 coins on the CoinMarketCap website. A significant price rise may take it to the top 10.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum
Activity: 252
Are people seriously trying to argue there hasn't been a dip?  That's not even worth responding to, of course the wallet release affected the price.  If you feel otherwise, it's not worth trying to explain to you why you're wrong, because you're either trolling or just stubborn.

Whether the price will go any further down - that depends on this rumor about not all ICO coins being released yet.   What we need is a clear statement from the ETN team about what the mined supply is, what the ICO supply was, and how much of that ICO supply has been moved out of the ICO wallets.  It should be in the ETN team's interest to be transparent, as that is what will give value in the long run.  If they cover up facts and figures to protect the short term price, they will hurt the coin long-term.
700 sat to 400 sat

what the hell with ICO?

The ICO release was expected and several comments were made about a drop in price when cash grabbers dumped.  If you believe in the company/project, give it a bit of time to come back up.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
700 sat to 400 sat

what the hell with ICO?

What is your question exactly or is this a statement ?
Activity: 62
700 sat to 400 sat

what the hell with ICO?
Much of the recent small dip has more to do with BTC rising sharply than anything else. When you compare it to ETH that is down 8% in FIAT value compared to ETN that actually went up 2% in FIAT value, you can see it is not doing bad at all.  A lot of projects dipped over the past few hours because of BTC.

All these numbers being quoted are just wild guesses, at least say as much rather than try to disguise it as fact. The wallets are now working fine for most people. Not everyone plans or ever planned to sell their coins, especially now the price has already dipped. Dumping now is a risk, the bigger dip may never happen.

Anything is possible, but many will hold their coins. I know I am.

The recent dip has little to do with bitcoin or eth. ICO funds were released and much was dumped within hours. Others may not have figured out how to use the offline wallet. I'm holding what I have also.

You have no idea. I was not referring to the dip after wallet launch. I was referring to the falling volume and another small dip just hours ago as BTC spiked for the first time in days. All alts are now tumbling in BTC value. Please actually bother to check the markets before replying and read my post properly.

Most people would consider recent, within the last week.  You should have been more specific.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Much of the recent small dip has more to do with BTC rising sharply than anything else. When you compare it to ETH that is down 8% in FIAT value compared to ETN that actually went up 2% in FIAT value, you can see it is not doing bad at all.  A lot of projects dipped over the past few hours because of BTC.

All these numbers being quoted are just wild guesses, at least say as much rather than try to disguise it as fact. The wallets are now working fine for most people. Not everyone plans or ever planned to sell their coins, especially now the price has already dipped. Dumping now is a risk, the bigger dip may never happen.

The recent dip has little to do with bitcoin or eth. ICO funds were released and much was dumped within hours. Others may not have figured out how to use the offline wallet. I'm holding what I have also.

You have no idea. I was not referring to the dip after wallet launch. I was referring to the falling volume and another small dip just hours ago as BTC spiked for the first time in days. All alts are now tumbling in BTC value. Please actually bother to check the markets before replying and read my post properly.

Of course the dip was going to happen after we all got our ICO coins and wallets unlocked. I was not talking about this at all. I have been active here discussing all this. This is new information since last night and ETN is actually up in FIAT.

Jump to: