Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 294. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
referral spam everywhere here Sad

It is called viral marketing lol Smiley

I just got off the phone to the main man himself, Richard Elis. I expressed my deepest concerns and frustrations with not being able to access my coins and he gave me a secret code to claim FREE COINS. Use code: XXXXXX - it will work for anybody!

Thats a very nice try to attempt to fool some naive users. I have replaced your code in the quote above.
At least the other spammers tried to be honest about the referral code.

It appears I have majorly underestimated some members intelligence, it was meant to be a joke in response to the viral comment Tongue
Activity: 70
Have there been any updates regarding the slowness/errors on the website and app?

I can log into the website, but when I update my balance it just keeps saying unable to update balance. The app for me doesn't work at all, everytime I start the app it just says something like "Sorry we're experiencing high volumes, try again later"
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Mobile APP was working very smoothly yesterday evening, but now it says that there is high volume of traffic across it. Wouldn't more scalable servers handle that problem, or is the problem much beyond that ?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
Does anyone have a solution for this?

"We could not send you an SMS at this time. This may happen if the server is busy or your mobile number is incorrect. Please try again shortly."

Have been trying on both laptop/mobile for some hours but nothing happened.

Someone mentioned a couple pages ago that switching from Chrome to Firefox solved the problem. I was getting the same message in Opera. Firefox worked for me on the first try.  
Activity: 40
if you have problems with MOBILE APP !

You can download or update mobile APP in Android market.
Direct link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile

APP WEEKLY LOTTERY !

in APP settings "More", tap "GET COINS FOR FREE" and use this code: 545ACF
and give your referal code for 5 friends to have chance to win 5 000 ETN
you have chance for GET FREE COINS !
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So either these guys are extremely clever, or have created something very sneaky by accident.

Yesterday nearly 6.3 BILLION ICO coins were "released" into the wild.
Now firstly a great proportion of users have struggled to actually access these coins due to 502/504 errors with their website and issues with the SMS activation codes.

Secondly there is something very interesting that happens when you transfer. ETN automatically tries to stealth the transfer by splitting the amounts. If you are sending hundreds of ETN, there are a handful of splits, thousands have more splits, and hundreds of thousands of ETN transfers will have more splits still. These splits increase the transaction size in kb, however the fee pricing in their webwallet doesn't have dynamic pricing like that.

Yesterday I send three transactions of released ICO coins to the only excahnge that is currently hosting the currency. The first was small - 000s of ETN and went through within 30mins. The second was medium 00'000s and took all night to go through (8 hrs). The third is large 0'000'000s ad is still pending on the blockchain. The fee (actual for completed and estimate for pending) is all approximately the same, despite the larger transaction being SIGNIFICANTLY bigger (c.4x) than the smallest one.

So you see, either by design or accident they have managed to make a situation where whales CANNOT quickly move ICO coins to the exchange to dump and take profits from the ICO price as the miners re not picking up the transactions that equate to huge sums of ETN due to the fees being set too low.

The last 24h trades plus sell orders posted equate to less than 2% of the coins released yesterday, I am willing to bet a lot that there is much more waiting to actually get on the exchange...

We shall see...

This is an interesting observation. If true, this renewed my lost trust in this team.

I moved 700k in a few minutes to my own private wallets. I don't think this is true going on my own experience.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
for sms you have to retry a lot of times, server is busy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Did you tried again, shortly ?
Need one hours to try get the SMS Code like the notification from website, I try several time but didn't get the SMS code.

I think the server busy, because many member do the same things.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Same error popping up again.Is anyone from the team here to help out? It's frustrating to try it over and over again.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Activity: 84

"We could not send you an SMS at this time. This may happen if the server is busy or your mobile number is incorrect. Please try again shortly."

scam
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
why you guys think everybody want sell? I hold a big bag of etn, i have not invested in this ico to make a quick Profit, for me it was a longtime buy. And i don`t think, that i`m the only one who believe in this project...
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
And also the volume on the exchange has slowed down a lot and the price is fixed at 400 sats, weird stuff.

If I'm in charge I would consider using some of the BTCs collected during the ICO to establish a floor on the price, even if just temporarily. A tanking price is not good when you are trying to negotiate important deals with big mobile carriers and other potential partners. I'm not saying that's what the company is doing, I'm just saying that's what I would consider...
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Volume (24h) $30,058,400 USD 1,810 BTC, 24 hours volume exceeds my expectation but it will go down once this short-term profit maker dump all the coins they want, after the price will go to the moon, it is now time for developers to work on the roadmap, this is important if they want people to believe them.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
So either these guys are extremely clever, or have created something very sneaky by accident.

Now firstly a great proportion of users have struggled to actually access these coins due to 502/504 errors with their website and issues with the SMS activation codes.

Secondly there is something very interesting that happens when you transfer. ETN automatically tries to stealth the transfer by splitting the amounts. If you are sending hundreds of ETN, there are a handful of splits, thousands have more splits, and hundreds of thousands of ETN transfers will have more splits still. These splits increase the transaction size in kb, however the fee pricing in their webwallet doesn't have dynamic pricing like that.

Yesterday I send three transactions of released ICO coins to the only excahnge that is currently hosting the currency. The first was small - 000s of ETN and went through within 30mins. The second was medium 00'000s and took all night to go through (8 hrs). The third is large 0'000'000s ad is still pending on the blockchain. The fee (actual for completed and estimate for pending) is all approximately the same, despite the larger transaction being SIGNIFICANTLY bigger (c.4x) than the smallest one.

So you see, either by design or accident they have managed to make a situation where whales CANNOT quickly move ICO coins to the exchange to dump and take profits from the ICO price as the miners re not picking up the transactions that equate to huge sums of ETN due to the fees being set too low.

The last 24h trades plus sell orders posted equate to less than 2% of the coins released yesterday, I am willing to bet a lot that there is much more waiting to actually get on the exchange...

We shall see...

This is an interesting observation. If true, this renewed my lost trust in this team.

The ETN devs are useless all the heavy lifting is done by the Monero devs and the miners (GUI wallet for eg.), it's the marketing team that's making this coin what it is and my faith in them grows stronger every day.  Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

We shall see...

The splitted transaction is a feature of monero, but you dont have to do it within your transaction! Also you can higher the tx fee for faster processing.

They somehow managed to use a decentralized concept and put a centralized plattform over it. Their website and app are a single point of failure, where everybody is stuck with their coins. The longer people have to wait, the less trust the people have in the devs. By only a portion of users who are able to soll their coins, you also create an unfair situation. This might prevent a huge dump and drag it over a few days, but it hurts the coin in the long run.
Activity: 39
Buy support for ETN continues to strengthen absorbing all the dumps!   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Moon incoming today or when dumpers give up!  Grin Grin
Think about it. What moon, when you can mine 110 per day with only 2 RX480 GPUs.

Who told you that Smiley More like 6 of RX580 for mining that amount... Also I notice a lot of orphan blocks happening lately...
Well, I have 4 RX480 and 200-240+ ETN per day (also - 480 and 580 is the same GPU).
Overclocked? Which pool are you using? I have been mining ETN for 1 month and got about 6k of them. But lately it's dropping...
Claymore + modded bios + OC = ~890-910h/s per GPU. Nanopool.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
So in short words you are trying to state that massive dumping is coming in next days as soon as people are able to transfer their etn tokens from their accounts they will sell, right?

We shall see...
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

We shall see...

Jump to: