Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 296. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
They are beind ddos-ed by their own users, funny, isn't it Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I can promise that all you dumpers today will regret selling.
ETN will not gain crazy values, of course not, but it definitely is worth a few dollars and that too, not considering how the development and marketing take place.
ETN is guaranteed top 30 Crypto currency in Coinmarketcap, it was when it launched but due to launch delays the API was scrapped, but it will soon be live.
It's simple stuff actually, If Cardano ADA is worth  10+ cents with 26 billion supply, what should etn be worth at about 5 billion coins?
If NEM is worth 0.5+ $ at 9 billion supply, then surely etn is worth same or even more at current supply
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I can't log into the app right now to verify, but I'm sure I saw 5000 yesterday.
The login is terrible. It is 5000 if you have 5 referrals I think, but there is nothing how much is it for incomers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

PROMO CODE FOR FREE COINS: 545ACF

what promo code is it? to enter somewhere into the app? Btw, app is working but that mbile miner is still offline.

ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

Android app DOES NOT WORK. I've tried to install it on a tablet Samsung wifi-only with Android 6 and on a tablet Huawei 4G with Android 7 and play store rejects me in both cases with "this app is not compatible with your device". What fucking device do I need to use this app?!?

You can download or update mobile APP in APP Store/Android market.
Direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile
Then, in APP settings, tap "GET COINS FOR FREE" and use this code: 545ACF
And then you have chance for GET FREE COINS !
No he doesn't have chance to win! You can win those coins since it's your code. Stop spread this bullsh*t.

It is official. Read rules in APP. lol
Are you dumb or dumber? You have to ref 5 people in a week to have a chance to win. So don't claim that if someone use your code can win anything!! If he doesn't have any referral he can't win anything!
Edit: I've read through and there is chance to win by being referral, but it doesn't say how much...

I can't log into the app right now to verify, but I'm sure I saw 5000 yesterday.
Activity: 143
How referral code work, can someone explain this???
I see people wrote that you can get 6000-7000ETN free... Is that true?
NO
Activity: 493
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
really? really? Cheesy very interesting in this information. anyone know how to get free ETN please share with us. thank you so much
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Android APP working, tested on Samsung S8.
You can download or update mobile APP in Android market. or from direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile
Then, in APP settings --> tap MORE --> tap "GET COINS FOR FREE".
Use this code: F4E55D to get 7000 ETN Free!

Haha I see people are already being inventive with the referral codes. I can see this blowing up once the mobile miner is released.
Activity: 124
Why the Market Cap and Circulating Supply are still unknown?
Because CMC doesn't know if they released the coins or not. The devs don't even know. Bunch bullshit.

Any idea, when this info is going to be available?
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
So I managed to register on the online wallet manager and import my balance from my offline wallet.
Everything seems to be working. At least in my case  Smiley

Now it's time for a good long hodl  Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

what promo code is it? to enter somewhere into the app? Btw, app is working but that mbile miner is still offline.

ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

Android app DOES NOT WORK. I've tried to install it on a tablet Samsung wifi-only with Android 6 and on a tablet Huawei 4G with Android 7 and play store rejects me in both cases with "this app is not compatible with your device". What fucking device do I need to use this app?!?

You can download or update mobile APP in APP Store/Android market.
Direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile
Then, in APP settings, tap "GET COINS FOR FREE" and use this code: 545ACF
And then you have chance for GET FREE COINS !
No he doesn't have chance to win! You can win those coins since it's your code. Stop spread this bullsh*t.

It is official. Read rules in APP. lol
Are you dumb or dumber? You have to ref 5 people in a week to have a chance to win. So don't claim that if someone use your code can win anything!! If he doesn't have any referral he can't win anything!
Edit: I've read through and there is chance to win by being referral, but it doesn't say how much...
Activity: 266
24h volume 2,125 BTC   Grin and the price isn't dropped as predictions
jxt
Activity: 94
Android APP working, tested on Android 7.1.1 phones.
You can download or update mobile APP in Android market. or from direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile
Then, in APP settings, tap "GET COINS FOR FREE".
Use this code: A8998D and then you have chance for GET 5000 FREE COINS !
Activity: 82
"We could not send you an SMS at this time. This may happen if the server is busy or your mobile number is incorrect. Please try again shortly.".
Anyone with the same problem? It is going on second day with me.

I had the same issue for almost a day, i switched to an other computer and it worked instant. Maybe that helps you too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252

What's your progress, I was able to get mine onto the exchange, went to pull my investment plus a small profit, and cryptopia doubled down on my sell Sad However I think we could see a dip between 50-100 sats as more of the coins come onto market. Still a lot of people having trouble accessing their coins. I hope you are able to get yours resolved soon. I'm dumping everything I took back in under 150 sats

I believe the wager was 1000 coins, and I agreed to put up 3000 the other way haha.

Its really sad to see so many people not able to get access to their wallets. They knew this was coming and they had a lot of time to fix all these. Looks like it was all planned so that they could prevent the extreme price drop. Still many whales are get to drop their coins and the price might go lower within a couple of days. Just my speculation.

Anyways I finally got hold of my 21K ETN and sold it at $0.064. My first ICO and got profit. Might buy again if the price falls below 0.02. Transfer from wallet to exchange took like 2 hours. Hope every one also gets access to their wallets soon. Either hold or sell. Its your money and your call.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
"We could not send you an SMS at this time. This may happen if the server is busy or your mobile number is incorrect. Please try again shortly.".
Anyone with the same problem? It is going on second day with me.
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Has anyone accessed their ICO coins? And actually transferred them from the website to a wallet? I have same problem as legion_miracle, I'm a day one investor and this is the most awful "launch" yet. I suspect we don't see the true dump because most ICO peeps are STILL locked out of their coins.

You're name tells me we should be friends haha....I think this is exactly why we haven't seen a dump per se, yes 50% from launch was a bit of a dump...but considering many of us early investors got in well under $.01 with referrals and early adopter bonuses, I would have expected 80-90% from "re-launch" price. My bet is that most ICO coins are still locked up essentiially.

Almost a full day of waiting on one transaction. Leaning towards scam.
.elieve there are some people in the thread that owe me some coins as I accepted the wager....the bet was placed that HackerOne would find an error and we would not see launch until 2018...that has not happened so please pay up your losses on this bet. Let's see if we have an honest community that will come forward on this.
I believe I was one of those who said there would not be a launch until 2018. But consider the coins are not released yet, I would not say we have not seen the launch. So the bet still goes on, imo. And I don't recall the amount wagered.

RELEASE MY COINS ALREADY!

What's your progress, I was able to get mine onto the exchange, went to pull my investment plus a small profit, and cryptopia doubled down on my sell Sad However I think we could see a dip between 50-100 sats as more of the coins come onto market. Still a lot of people having trouble accessing their coins. I hope you are able to get yours resolved soon. I'm dumping everything I took back in under 150 sats

I believe the wager was 1000 coins, and I agreed to put up 3000 the other way haha.
Activity: 45
more than 7 hours I have been waiting for a small transaction. luckily they should be quick. if there are more people in this situation, that from previous comments there are sure to be, it is understandable that there is no dump. But that is a hoax. Leave the marketing and leave our coins if we really have them and they are not just painted.
Activity: 266
Any infos on when there will be an iOS app?  Wink
beginning of 2018
Activity: 85
Any infos on when there will be an iOS app?  Wink
Jump to: