Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 297. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The coins price was pumped to about 1000 satoshi, and then bump to about 300 satoshi yesterday. The price is not stable now, I just seen the price crisis yesterday on cryptopia.

Yes, I missed the chance yesterday to buy at 300 sat.. but frankly that price was only there for less than half an hour.. and then jumped to over 500 sat.. since then it is stable between 380-410 sat. I dont think that it will go any lower now. The anticipated dump seems to be over.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

PROMO CODE FOR FREE COINS: 545ACF

Android app DOES NOT WORK. I've tried to install it on a tablet Samsung wifi-only with Android 6 and on a tablet Huawei 4G with Android 7 and play store rejects me in both cases with "this app is not compatible with your device". What fucking device do I need to use this app?!?

EDIT: I quote myself because aparently nobody is cleaning this thread off spammers.
Official direct link from Electroneum facebook page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile
Work fine on my Samsung and Doogee (Android 6).
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
Why the Market Cap and Circulating Supply are still unknown?
Because CMC doesn't know if they released the coins or not. The devs don't even know. Bunch bullshit.
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Why the Market Cap and Circulating Supply are still unknown?
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
The coins price was pumped to about 1000 satoshi, and then bump to about 300 satoshi yesterday. The price is not stable now, I just seen the price crisis yesterday on cryptopia.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
Has anyone accessed their ICO coins? And actually transferred them from the website to a wallet? I have same problem as legion_miracle, I'm a day one investor and this is the most awful "launch" yet. I suspect we don't see the true dump because most ICO peeps are STILL locked out of their coins.

You're name tells me we should be friends haha....I think this is exactly why we haven't seen a dump per se, yes 50% from launch was a bit of a dump...but considering many of us early investors got in well under $.01 with referrals and early adopter bonuses, I would have expected 80-90% from "re-launch" price. My bet is that most ICO coins are still locked up essentiially.

Almost a full day of waiting on one transaction. Leaning towards scam.
.elieve there are some people in the thread that owe me some coins as I accepted the wager....the bet was placed that HackerOne would find an error and we would not see launch until 2018...that has not happened so please pay up your losses on this bet. Let's see if we have an honest community that will come forward on this.
I believe I was one of those who said there would not be a launch until 2018. But consider the coins are not released yet, I would not say we have not seen the launch. So the bet still goes on, imo. And I don't recall the amount wagered.

RELEASE MY COINS ALREADY!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

Android app DOES NOT WORK. I've tried to install it on a tablet Samsung wifi-only with Android 6 and on a tablet Huawei 4G with Android 7 and play store rejects me in both cases with "this app is not compatible with your device". What fucking device do I need to use this app?!?

EDIT: I quote myself because aparently nobody is cleaning this thread off spammers.
ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

what promo code is it? to enter somewhere into the app? Btw, app is working but that mbile miner is still offline.

ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

You can download or update mobile APP in APP Store/Android market.
Direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile
Then, in APP settings, tap "GET COINS FOR FREE" and use this code: 545ACF
And then you have chance for GET FREE COINS !
No he doesn't have chance to win! You can win those coins since it's your code. Stop spread this bullsh*t.

It is official. Read rules in APP. lol
Activity: 6
^^^ here's an idea. don't quote his links. it just amplifies his spam. jus sayin
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

what promo code is it? to enter somewhere into the app? Btw, app is working but that mbile miner is still offline.

ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

Direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile
No he doesn't have chance to win! You can win those coins since it's your code. Stop spread this bullsh*t.
ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

Promo code for free coins: 55F359

Enter the above code in app to win free coins.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

Activity: 6
Decided to pull my investment amount out, and HODL the rest of my coins, and Cryptopia just double sold my coins even though I clicked the sell button once, taking twice as many as I wanted to sell

you will be glad it did that trust me. 

Will DUMP hard......  Shocked    Better off selling all of them and re buying after it dips.  It could drop as low as .01 honestly.  Probably more like .02-.03 but you never know. 

I agree.  If most are still waiting on their ico coins, then you might have just had a "miracle"  Smiley

nah, u are reaching. 80% already have their coins. even the second dump wont go below 5-6 cents. you're welcome
ANDROID APP WORK FINE !
JUST UPDATE IT

Activity: 30
Yeah so while my transaction was pending the price was 10 cents.
After some time i received my coins and the price was 7.5 cents.
I refused to sell "this low", so i waited. The price went to 4-5 cents and i put a sell order at 9 cents.
And there was a pump up to 9.2 cents on cryptopia Smiley.

Happy with my 1000 %, but i think i will buy again under 5 cents.
Activity: 124
I had no problems installing the new app.

But my electroneum website is still sooooo slow, transactions take forever, so probably the coins are slowly dripping to exchange, that's why the price is still high.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Just hope electroneum will consider better and faster exchange other than this annoying cryptopia, what even brought the thought of that snail and constant freezing exchange to their minds, the thought cryptopia just make me not want to buy etn, etherdelta is even better.
They accept almost all coins and tokens, you just have to pay for it. Other big exchanges probably don't even think about ETN...
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Now app is working!!!

After registration on the "more" page of the app in "earn free coins" at the bottom where you can insert code put this: CE2479

I had to redownload the app again as the old version failed to connect and once on giving login details it asks to log in to the website and provide mobile no.After providing mobile no nothing happens, no verification code comes even after trying for more than 3-4 times.The worst app I have seen of now.
Jump to: