Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 325. (Read 240346 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Does anyone know what's going on with the network? Why is there almost 2000 transactions stuck in the mem pool? I've had some coins sent to another address and it's been hours with 0 confirmations still.  Sad
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
any news about wallet ?
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
what's going on with super nova  pool my hash rate is 6370 h/s went from 3-5 coins down to .6 per block in just the last two hr's

I'm frustrated with what I'm experiencing with ZEN w/suprnova.  I have 8 1080ti's showing approximately 7,500 Sol/s locally (Using EWBF on Ubuntu), 3.3 kHash/s on suprnova (fluctuating widely), and earning approximately 0.7 ZEN/day (although the Pool Stats show I should be somewhere around 1.0 to 1.4 ZEN/day, again fluctuating widely).

I was earning more mining ZEC with 4 1080 ti's.

What I do know, is the highly acclaimed PPLNS isn't responsible for the drastic difference between local versus pool reported hashing rates, and it's not responsible for the wildly fluctuating stats.  Maybe whatever ongoing DDOS attack is responsible for those two issues.  But, I cannot explain the vast difference between what the Pool Stats show show for an earn rate, and what I'm actually experiencing.

What I cannot seem to find, is any rational explanation of what is going on with Suprnova, and whether it makes sense to stay put or leave.

The best comparison is probably to switch to a different pool for 24h and report back then

I'm running four rigs 3 with 18 r9 fury's  six in each rig and one with 6 vega 64's alone with 60 cpu cores for the last 4 day's and have only made 849.95334985 coin's for 4 day's of mining. what to mine has me at over 1,486.8911 to 1,303.0513  for 24 hr's not including the cpu cores and have fixed the issue with claymore miner mining to nicehash is it a pool issue or the coin's block chain I see the pools going down a few time a day when I can't log in.

i have 15 000+H/s and getting approx 20 coins per hour now, dropped from 26 per hour on suprnova (660 for yesterday...)...i understand that whatomine and other calculators are not perfect, despite it worked perfectly for ethereum (almost same i got what calculator showed). I expected some drop like 10% less, but i am getting 16 now and had to have 50+hour/1300 per day, which is half of the coins....is there some bug or issue or something? im probably going to try nanopool, i was mining on nanopool for half year ethereum without any issue...

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
^^^ The pool I'm on has 80% of the network hashing power.  Cool
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
You can mine Electroneum Coin on Nanopool

https://etn.nanopool.org/
Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Thanks, there is no way I could let all crazy posts stay if the community here werent so educated, and quick to set someone straight.

Im not talking about negative comments either, but the ones made that have false, or misleading info, being stated as fact.

Because this community feels responsible to "set the record straight" so quickly, other than Cryptkeeper1979 who was banned, I have had to delete less than 20 posts in almost 100 pages.

Thats not a testament of me, but of how great this community has become.

Thanks for everything guys!! You make my job easy!!

Really Mate? You want to talk facts and false news now?

You were the one thumping your chest claiming Etn is the largest telegram community
While the "fact" is it wasn't

Stop bullshitting, etn doesn't have the largest telegram group, there is one with 35k+ members but I don't remember the name of the crypto currency, and I bet there are a lot more too.
 Anything said now doesn't matter until ETN team can actually do something first

Well, when you remember. Let me know.

*hint there isnt one.

In crypto or any other subject

ETN has the largest Telegram in the world. Thats not opinion. That is a fact  

HAHAHAHA

https://t.me/waxtokenannoucements

Here is one,
It has 30k members and etn doesn't 'yet'.
So your claim that 'etn has the largest Telegram in the world' was your ignorant opinion and not a fact

Yeah we have 30k as well, but yes, it looks like they inched past us

You're out of your mind mate, they were one of the first group to get to 30k+ members, while you fanboys we're shouting about etn reaching 10-15k members, now their total is actually decreasing since their ico is concluded and announcements are less.
You're full of bullocks
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
uspool.electroneum.com ripped me off?

I did this early on when hash rates were low, but never got a single ETN?  Was the pool broken, and continues to be broken?

Pending Balance: 0.00 ETN
 Total Paid: 0.00 ETN
 Last Share Submitted: about a month ago
 Hash Rate: 0 H/sec
 Total Hashes Submitted: 175460
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
what's going on with super nova  pool my hash rate is 6370 h/s went from 3-5 coins down to .6 per block in just the last two hr's

I'm frustrated with what I'm experiencing with ZEN w/suprnova.  I have 8 1080ti's showing approximately 7,500 Sol/s locally (Using EWBF on Ubuntu), 3.3 kHash/s on suprnova (fluctuating widely), and earning approximately 0.7 ZEN/day (although the Pool Stats show I should be somewhere around 1.0 to 1.4 ZEN/day, again fluctuating widely).

I was earning more mining ZEC with 4 1080 ti's.

What I do know, is the highly acclaimed PPLNS isn't responsible for the drastic difference between local versus pool reported hashing rates, and it's not responsible for the wildly fluctuating stats.  Maybe whatever ongoing DDOS attack is responsible for those two issues.  But, I cannot explain the vast difference between what the Pool Stats show show for an earn rate, and what I'm actually experiencing.

What I cannot seem to find, is any rational explanation of what is going on with Suprnova, and whether it makes sense to stay put or leave.

The best comparison is probably to switch to a different pool for 24h and report back then

I'm running four rigs 3 with 18 r9 fury's  six in each rig 455h/s per card so 14,400h/s for the fury's and one with 6 vega 64's 1800 h/s per card for 10,800h/s for the  vega's .For a total of 25,200h/s for the card's. And 243h's each for my 3   AMD RYZEN 7 1700's and one AMD RYZEN Threadripper 1950X  getting  639h/s  for a total hash rate of 26,568h/s   for the last 4 day's and have only made 849.95334985 coin's for 4 day's of mining. what to mine has me at over 1,486.8911 to 1,303.0513  for 24 hr's not including the cpu cores and have fixed the issue with claymore miner mining to nicehash is it a pool issue or the coin's block chain I see the pools going down a few time a day when I can't log in.
Activity: 266
I mine with 5 vega 64 without issue, I think that the price of the electroneum is incredible jet, when mobile mining will be released i hope i a price over 1 dollar
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I've been mining dozens of coins at Suprnova for years and never seen stats so fucked up. In the last 24 hours it had to mine more than 700 blocks but only 258 blocks has been mined, not even 40% of the expected outcome. This is fucking insane.

Something is wrong with suprnova stats. It keeps scoring 6 blocks per hour when it should be more than 20 blocks/hour. Never gets so unlucky, hour after hour, never.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
i'm mining at hashparty for about a day now and they are claiming to be making payments.
however when i check my balance, it's still zero.
i checked blockexplorer tx hash they provided (which requires private key to check transmissions btw) and i see some transactions but somehow they do not reach my wallet.
any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I've been mining dozens of coins at Suprnova for years and never seen stats so fucked up. In the last 24 hours it had to mine more than 700 blocks but only 258 blocks has been mined, not even 40% of the expected outcome. This is fucking insane.
Activity: 27
Is there a way to create a new wallet at this time? I'd like to do some mining, thanks
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
Hi guys

Can you check if im doing something wrong  with my bat file
mining to cryptopia

ccminer-x64 -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://etn.easyhash.io:3632 -u Cryptopia ETN AddressPaymentId (required)

ill put fisrt my address than PaymentId (required)

and miner not wotking

Thanks
Activity: 7
Hi people i have this transaction stuck with 0 confirmation who can help me or is a network issue
Tx
43595dacf8693461f6c797ba9d385bf63a57296becf0ecfce1259f54c3581e54

Thanks, there is no way I could let all crazy posts stay if the community here werent so educated, and quick to set someone straight.

Im not talking about negative comments either, but the ones made that have false, or misleading info, being stated as fact.

Because this community feels responsible to "set the record straight" so quickly, other than Cryptkeeper1979 who was banned, I have had to delete less than 20 posts in almost 100 pages.

Thats not a testament of me, but of how great this community has become.

Thanks for everything guys!! You make my job easy!!

Really Mate? You want to talk facts and false news now?

You were the one thumping your chest claiming Etn is the largest telegram community
While the "fact" is it wasn't

Stop bullshitting, etn doesn't have the largest telegram group, there is one with 35k+ members but I don't remember the name of the crypto currency, and I bet there are a lot more too.
 Anything said now doesn't matter until ETN team can actually do something first

Well, when you remember. Let me know.

*hint there isnt one.

In crypto or any other subject

ETN has the largest Telegram in the world. Thats not opinion. That is a fact  

HAHAHAHA

https://t.me/waxtokenannoucements

Here is one,
It has 30k members and etn doesn't 'yet'.
So your claim that 'etn has the largest Telegram in the world' was your ignorant opinion and not a fact

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
So still no wallet? I thought they said 3-4 weeks. Man this is getting old! Less and less activity from the dev team. If they want to scam, just take money and run, don't drag it out.

they don`t wanna scam, i just think they have no experience in security things. They are working with hackerone and hackerone is no scam company.
they had absolutely no focus on security from the beginning, thats bad but fixable.

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
So still no wallet? I thought they said 3-4 weeks. Man this is getting old! Less and less activity from the dev team. If they want to scam, just take money and run, don't drag it out.

No, they did not. They said hopefully within the first few weeks of December. They gave an update on Facebook just a couple of days back, so it is not less activity either. I doubt you would know any of this because you obviously don't check. You just want a reason to fill the thread with negativity/FUD. Scam....the most overused word on bitcointalk. No point complaining, it will not make it happen any faster. Just have some patience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
Merit: 10
any updates when the wallets released?

Do they actually have a date yet?

I am patient, but just seeing if anyone has a date, next 1-2 weeks we get access RIGHT???  Cool

As far as I know that is right.

We should be hearing something soon.

When the time comes, not as many people will be comfortable dumping their coins as many believe

If they dump the coin then the market will collapse, in order to secure what is the basic thing we have to follow because once they release the wallets means, a company will start releasing their token to the investors. Soon the process of dumping starts in cryptopia exchange.
Jump to: