Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 320. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
eupool.electroneum.com is a scam

mined for 24 hours block came and i got shit 1.2 etn

i am mining at another pool in 1 hour I got 5 etn

is electroneum.com owner of this pool? i wonder if they scam miners if they will scam the owners of the coin

The information above is incorrect regarding the scam accusations

Contraband
ETN Community Manager
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
what pool fee 50%. on whattomine
Activity: 34
ETN down huge today, down hill since the second I bought back in. Thank good I only bought back 1/10th of my position. To the moon after 12X - my ass. Its the same good news bull trap that happened to XEM yesterday when they announced that they were pairing with WeChat . There are so many head games orchestrated in the crypto sphere. Sad people preying on others. Hopefully they get run over by someone's moon lambo on the way to the morgue.

You're not being scammed. You just don't have a clue on how to make money on downturns. You bought high. That was your first mistake. Buy low and sell high is how it's done.

ETN is actually higher in value against the Dollar than it was 2 days ago.

I made money when ETN went up and I made good money the entire time the price dropped.

Real Example of my trading yesterday. The Green Arrows are when I bought. The Red when I sold and I still bought when the prices were dropping. You have to understand how people predictably "react" when the prices drop. You buy low in all the panic sells with a solid base then sell high. I'm using Coinigy. The blue lines on the right are my alert prices. I constantly mark and wait for panic sells and pounce hopefully when the price reached the bottom of the panic sell and sell when it peaks.

https://imgur.com/ADKvZki
Activity: 14
Electroneum could become the first MASSIVELY USED CRYPTO.

Bitcoin is too expensive and too slow.

The smart phone advantage along with the massive supply (thus lower value per coin), could make it usable on a day to day commerce level.

I'm hopeful.

This bit I certainly do agree with. The massive supply means lower value per coin. It might be very useful for daily commerce.

Just having the largest network without any real use might make the price struggle. The team behind it have to get a lot of merchants involved who would use the coin.

"Mass adoption" is indeed the key here. Assuming all goes per the plan, there is tremendous potential here. Newer people will enter this market and will not care as much for the ICO price or the price few days ago; rather focus on wanting to be a part of the "cool" coin and that is how demand grows. Once it reaches 0.20, it will only keep growing steadily as the new investors will only look forward and not backwards! Think of it this way: most of us have bought coins at the current price since we believe in the product - no one keeps going back to how much (for example) Bitcoin was a few months ago; rather, they do not wish to miss the boat and purchase bitcoin or any coin that seems promising!
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found

is electroneum.com owner of this pool? i wonder if they scam miners if they will scam the owners of the coin
lol im not instantly rich off my laptop, these fuckers are evil!!!!!

Each pool is competing against each other to find block rewards. Some days one pool is lucky or super unlucky. The pools with the larger % hash rate of net rate are generally more profitable.

If you want more reward, contribute more hashpower.

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The smart phone advantage along with the massive supply (thus lower value per coin), could make it usable on a day to day commerce level.

I'm hopeful.

This bit I certainly do agree with. The massive supply means lower value per coin. It might be very useful for daily commerce.

Just having the largest network without any real use might make the price struggle. The team behind it have to get a lot of merchants involved who would use the coin.
Activity: 14

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

I'm hopeful.

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
@http://us-etn-stats.hashparty.io/#  Why did you delete my history of mining?
Where are the charts.. net difficulty ect?
Ya same here  Huh

I have gave up on them 3 times now, I'm not not going back to that pool again..... Orphaneum Pool  Grin

Activity: 262
How long does it take until you see the balance on your wallet?
If you do it alright, it‘s a matter of minutes

I use the address from my wallet and the payout was about 8h ago and it still shows me balance just 0 🤔
Activity: 21
If you do it alright, it‘s a matter of minutes
Activity: 262
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
@http://us-etn-stats.hashparty.io/#  Why did you delete my history of mining?
Where are the charts.. net difficulty ect?
Activity: 112
ETN down huge today, down hill since the second I bought back in. Thank good I only bought back 1/10th of my position. To the moon after 12X - my ass. Its the same good news bull trap that happened to XEM yesterday when they announced that they were pairing with WeChat . There are so many head games orchestrated in the crypto sphere. Sad people preying on others. Hopefully they get run over by someone's moon lambo on the way to the morgue.

There are people saying moon and people saying zero at every moment of every day, its up to you to choose who you listen to or, better yet, learn to trade for yourself. Regardless of the route you take only you control your money and as such only you can be held responsible for your profits and/or losses.
Activity: 3
Why is the withdrawal fee for ETN pool set to 0.3 when it can be easily sent for less than 1/10th of its cost ?

It was .03 at suprnova and was changed without notice recently.

Also, be advised that suprnova rounds etn to the lowest whole number on payout so if you have a payout of 104.2, minus .3 transaction fee it should be 103.9, right?  Wrong.  When they send the transaction, it's only 103 so you are losing .9 etn.  That .9 etn is not credited to your existing balance...It's gone.

Other pools cover the tx fees since they are are all bundled in one transaction and send whole numbers and leave the remaining as a balance in your account.  So if I have 88.29 balance, when the payment processor runs, you get 88 and have .29 remaining in your account.  Hashvault pays out at .1 so if you have a balance of 88.29, they pay 88.2 and you have .09 left in your account.

I've had to stop using suprnova etn until this accounting error has been corrected.  If you have payouts set to their minimum of 10, you'll be losing a lot of etn over time.  I've lost 1.64 in just 4 payouts so far.
Activity: 434
Still mining is not cleared, cant figure out miner properly.. anyway electroneum is gonna rise
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

I use https://electroneum.hashvault.pro it's very reliable and pro. They have 47 Mh/s

It would be very good but I have not liked that they increased the difficulty 3x without any announcement. Throwing out all CPU miners.
And has problems with DB - sometimes dates, values, etc.  are lost. So can not trust that my shares are safe.
And what means these deep pits in hashrate..?

ETNs difficulty readjusts automatically.

thanks for reply, its just that last 2-3 weeks i went from 100 tokens per day to 1-5 .................I understand the complexity changed but for that much i thought maybe something wrong with the pool
Nah thats normal, that's what i was explaining yesterday. Mining is competitive and generally not the most profitable venture you could start. Once the difficulty increases, pehaps depending on the coin (vast majortiy) the base block payout decreases too.

Does anybody know if the Electroneum block reward will ever decrease?

Has the team said yet what they intend to do when/if all coins are mined? It's probably decades off it will ever come, but It's an interesting issue a few coins have had to deal with.

The block reward adjusts.

COPIED STRAIGHT OFF OF THE WHITE PAPER

Adaptive limits

A decentralized payment system must not depend on a single person’s decisions, even if this person is a core
developer. Hard constants and magic numbers in the code deter the system’s evolution and therefore should be
eliminated (or at least be cut down to the minimum). Every crucial limit (like max block size or min fee amount)
should be re-calculated based on the system’s previous state. Therefore, it always changes adaptively and
independently, allowing the network to develop on it’s own.
Electroneum’s CryptoNote has the following parameters which adjust automatically for each new block:
1. Difficulty. The general idea of our algorithm is to sum all the work that nodes have performed during the
last 720 blocks and divide it by the time they have spent to accomplish it. The measure of the work is the
corresponding difficulty value for each of the blocks. The time is calculated as follows: sort all the 720
timestamps and cut-off 20% of the outliers. The range of the rest 600 values is the time which was spent for
80% of the corresponding blocks
2. Max block size. Let MN be the median value of the last N blocks sizes. Then the “hard-limit” for the size of
accepting blocks is 2*MN. It averts blockchain bloating but still allows the limit to slowly grow with the time if
necessary. Transaction size does not need to be limited explicitly. It is bounded by the size of the block.

Smooth emission

The upper bound for the overall amount of all digital coins is also digital:
MSupply = 264 − 1 atomic units
This is a natural restriction based only on the implementation limits, not on intuition like “N coins ought to be
enough for everybody”. To make the emission process smoother electroneum’s CryptoNote uses the following
formula for block rewards:
BaseReward = (MSupply − A) >> 18
Where A is amount of previously generated coins. It gives a predictable growth of the money supply without any
breakpoints.

Activity: 11
I went through the list of pools on the main page but cant seem to find the one that seems to be pulling all the blocks. WHat pool is it?
http://www.etnheartbeat.com/

I know it wasn't for me, but I've registered my pool.
And on http://etn.nwd.mx/ as well
Activity: 22
Activity: 22
Why is the withdrawal fee for ETN pool set to 0.3 when it can be easily sent for less than 1/10th of its cost ?

Who would ever care about .3 etn ?
Jump to: