Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 371. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
I think this is happening for a reason.....

would this not just be a DELAY tactic so that Richard Ellis does not look bad in case this happens.

"Ok guys, we are LIVE, here are your wallets, go nuts"

SELL, SELL, SELL BLOODY MORTIMER

ANd ETN crashes down to like a bees dik of a satoshi?

Maybe its just some delay tactic so the price does not plummet to earth....

Hmmmm  Huh Huh
Activity: 126
Absolute mess.

I started mining the night of the released, got one payout of 100etn and then 96 unpaid etn because the pools literally stopped finding blocks.. for days. NO BLOCKS WERE BEING FOUND.

This and
- no one actually has access to their wallets.
- I've had to update and / or change passwords and add pins twice now.

Really lucky I didn't actually buy into this ICO - I knew something wasn't right when there entire team was strictly composed of social marketers.
Ether Addict
Etn no. 30 on cmc  Grin

#28 on Coinmarketcap.com right now

DIVE DIVE!..... Arrrrooooooogaaa......Arrrooooooggaa!!!

Kiss
Activity: 86

They have obviously stolen the money nobody is going to believe this garbage. At least come up with better lies. You have had a week to at least do that as obviously they have not been programming anything ...
The identities of the devs and founder are out there. You think they can just steal all our coins (40 million dollars) and not have the fraud squad down on top of them. Stop being so melodramatic. Patience is a virtue.
They forked monero and called it electroneum for 40 million dollars with no working mining pools, gui wallet, or mobile app . And now they need to hire a 3rd party to secure all of these non working things which will take 3 weeks?

If they actually gave us information that made sense we would not be questioning everything, but we are left to speculate

you can add a non-working block explorer to that list too.  the difficulty and nethash stopped updating a while ago.  LOL this is one f'd up project, the devs literally can't get anything to work right.   their announcement did nothing but expose how inexperienced and amateurish their devs are, if you even consider them devs at this point since they've got absolutely nothing working at all.  

Well it's pretty obvious they knew all along they did not have a working product ready on Nov 1st and decided to launch anyway for whatever reason. These delay tactics about network security may give them the time they need to fix the technical side , but withholding the ico coins is just not explainable at this point.
Activity: 170

They have obviously stolen the money nobody is going to believe this garbage. At least come up with better lies. You have had a week to at least do that as obviously they have not been programming anything ...
The identities of the devs and founder are out there. You think they can just steal all our coins (40 million dollars) and not have the fraud squad down on top of them. Stop being so melodramatic. Patience is a virtue.
They forked monero and called it electroneum for 40 million dollars with no working mining pools, gui wallet, or mobile app . And now they need to hire a 3rd party to secure all of these non working things which will take 3 weeks?

If they actually gave us information that made sense we would not be questioning everything, but we are left to speculate

you can add a non-working block explorer to that list too.  the difficulty and nethash stopped updating a while ago.  LOL this is one f'd up project, the devs literally can't get anything to work right.   their announcement did nothing but expose how inexperienced and amateurish their devs are, if you even consider them devs at this point since they've got absolutely nothing working at all.  

Activity: 108
am I missing something or would this work.

Devs say that the hackers can get into the ico website accounts and transfer funds.

Blockchain has been out a week and works great.

Why cant the devs ask every ico investor to create a paper wallet, and then for a few days send all of the funds from those ico accounts (which were just numbers in a database) to the paper wallets

Then we all have are coins and hackers cant get them

Exactly the ico accounts have no real coins in them anyway so they should be able to send our coins to us anytime they want one would think

Yes I know so it is kind of concerning that they dont want to do this. If anything the only thing they should hold up is that mobile mining. It also goes to say what are they pen-testing? Their is no need to pertest the block chain or the website. Is it just the referral system and mobile miner? if so these need to be delayed not the ico coins.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Etn no. 30 on cmc  Grin

#28 on Coinmarketcap.com right now
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
Etn no. 30 on cmc  Grin

Devs say that the hackers can get into the ico website accounts and transfer funds.

Why cant the devs ask every ico investor to create a paper wallet, and then for a few days send all of the funds from those ico accounts (which were just numbers in a database) to the paper wallets

Exactly the ico accounts have no real coins in them anyway so they should be able to send our coins to us anytime they want one would think

Don't even bother responding, you get these drama queens and cry babies on every project ever listed here. Even Bitcoin has them. You will always see FUD, scam claims and impatient kids, no matter where you look or how good/massive the project is. I just ignore it and form my own opinions.
Some people wanted to get rich quick (lol), buy the coins and dump them on the exchange. Now they can't they will try to rip the project apart.

Yes it is annoying to wait, these things can happen in every sector though, no tech firm is immune to cock ups, Apple, Samsung you name it. No..it is not the end of the world and nothing has been stolen. Nobody lost anything. Investment is a long term thing, you back the tech and the product, team and vision and hopefully stand to make a decent profit over time. The value was only as high as it was BECAUSE the wallets were locked, it will go down in a dump soon, but over time I hope it builds traction and has some success. Anything can happen in crypto though. I will back it until I see a real reason not to.

You don't know anything. You don't know where the funds are and you don't know the real status of this project either so you can call it FUD all you want , but you are in the dark just like everyone else. You have no evidence one way or the other to counter my arguments at this point.

Exactly, it works both ways. You can't prove your claims either. They have stolen nothing until proven otherwise. So your loud assertion that it has been stolen...and that their words are garbage are FUD until proven otherwise. All we can do is wait. No need to fill the thread with your Electroneum hate mail. If it turns out to be true then by all means, come back here and shout all you like. Go crazy. I will stop checking in here until the storm blows over as all the crying is giving me a headache Cheesy Take care.

Fair enough , but calling people cry babies because there money is being locked up for at least a month without a definitive reason  is a bit much. Anyone that has invested in this should absolutely be frustrated at the moment until we get real answers.

I am wondering why they can't setup a basic website with 2fa where we can send coins to a paper wallet at least
Activity: 108

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Sorry for writing to the wrong thread?

I'd like to invite all of you, guys to the new pool:

https://electroneum.hashvault.pro
Thx...but I don't care for the layout. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Don't even bother responding, you get these drama queens and cry babies on every project ever listed here. Even Bitcoin has them. You will always see FUD, scam claims and impatient kids, no matter where you look or how good/massive the project is. I just ignore it and form my own opinions.
Some people wanted to get rich quick (lol), buy the coins and dump them on the exchange. Now they can't they will try to rip the project apart.

Yes it is annoying to wait, these things can happen in every sector though, no tech firm is immune to cock ups, Apple, Samsung you name it. No..it is not the end of the world and nothing has been stolen. Nobody lost anything. Investment is a long term thing, you back the tech and the product, team and vision and hopefully stand to make a decent profit over time. The value was only as high as it was BECAUSE the wallets were locked, it will go down in a dump soon, but over time I hope it builds traction and has some success. Anything can happen in crypto though. I will back it until I see a real reason not to.

You don't know anything. You don't know where the funds are and you don't know the real status of this project either so you can call it FUD all you want , but you are in the dark just like everyone else. You have no evidence one way or the other to counter my arguments at this point.

Exactly, it works both ways. You can't prove your claims either. They have stolen nothing until proven otherwise. So your loud assertion that it has been stolen...and that their words are garbage are FUD until proven otherwise. All we can do is wait. No need to fill the thread with your Electroneum hate mail. If it turns out to be true then by all means, come back here and shout all you like. Go crazy. I will stop checking in here until the storm blows over as all the crying is giving me a headache Cheesy Take care.
Ether Addict
so now we gotta wait for another few weeks?

WOW, oh well, this is crypto, guess we just have to be patient.  Lips sealed

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
update: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum

I've just sent the dev team home, Adam and James had pulled another monster session with at least 37 hours straight coding. We are reconvening at the office at 7am and we'll get cracking again. I know I keep saying it, but we are nearly there! So sorry for these delays, all I can say is that the code changes are important, or I wouldn't be doing them.
I hope they get the wallet working because I can't see the coins I mined. Smiley

It also happened to me. My mined coins are not appearing. The solution is you have to regenerate your wallet using your private viewkey and private spendkey for your mined coins to appear.

Coins appeared. Problem solved.

What I don't understand is why redo the wallet ..its still the same code..unless I missed something?  Thx Smiley
Activity: 410

Patience is a virtue.

Ha good one. We investors getting shafted for being patient, while the miners can carry on for another month . Stop the fucking mining too and make this a level playing field. This is now going to the fucking pits of the earth when it should be half way to the moon.

Another fucked up ICO.

Activity: 280

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
how long does a support ticket usually take to get back to me? anybody had any experiences?
Jump to: