Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 373. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Its a pity that wallets are still locked down. After this no-fork news, ETN would surely have increase in price.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Just curious. Does anyone have the local adress of the companies office?  Wink

Nvm found it. Time to send someone over to have a look.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Great news btc fork trashed. Deserved it, community realizes its a douche move for freeloaders and devs/miners waving their dongs in the air looking to be bigshots.

Alts sure to rise a good healthy level.

And the inevitable dump going to occur when wallets are opened is going to be sweet. Cashed up buyer here, just got to time the bottom and im buying in the 100's of 1000's.

Do you think the initial news hype of the wallets being released will cause the price to spike up briefly before a dump occurs back down?

No first spike.
A mega dump then an excruciating slow recovery.
I know a few guys who are disillusioned with ETN; they just want out and move on to other things.
Electroneum wanted to give ordinary folks their first taste of crypto. I think they found it bitter.
The launch has been a dismal failure.
Hopefully the project will pick itself up and reward the hodlers.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Still waiting for the daily "we are nearly done" msg on fb. C'mon devs i know some of you read here - go post it!  Kiss

Richard sent them home yesterday and they will never come back Cry would bei funnier if i had not invested a 4 figure amount Roll Eyes
Activity: 82
Hello!
When we can withdraw funds from ETN wallet? Smiley
I will follow ETN, its a good [Suspicious link removed]d luck in developing!

Need to check their facebook for announcement of wallet release: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
Hello!
When we can withdraw funds from ETN wallet? Smiley
I will follow ETN, its a good coin, good luck in developing!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
HASHING.FUN!

Brand new community member Electroneum pool.  Need help testing and more hashpower.  Small pool at the moment so rewards will be great if blocks are found!

• Low fee pool (1%).
  • No registration required.
  • Payouts every 10 minutes, minimum payout of only 2 ETN!
  • Discord server for support.

Help the network and spread the hash power around!  Come mine with us at http://hashing.fun!

Thank you and good luck!
Activity: 127
Still waiting for the daily "we are nearly done" msg on fb. C'mon devs i know some of you read here - go post it!  Kiss
Activity: 252
Any news from this Monero fork? When will the wallets and the mobile mining will be ready?
Activity: 82
Great news btc fork trashed. Deserved it, community realizes its a douche move for freeloaders and devs/miners waving their dongs in the air looking to be bigshots.

And the inevitable dump going to occur when wallets are opened is going to be sweet. Cashed up buyer here, just got to time the bottom and im buying in the 100's of 1000's.

Do you think the initial news hype of the wallets being released will cause the price to spike up briefly before a dump occurs back down?
Activity: 410
Merit: 106

Activity: 66
Yes, bevor Xmas
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
it is so hard to use your internet browser? https://de-de.facebook.com/electroneum/
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
is there news on facebook or other media? the 1 november is already a few days over and I do not read updates from today.
does anyone know something exactly what happened today at electroneum
Activity: 110
BTC fork cancelled, now would be a good time to release ETN wallets.

I;ve already loaded up my wallet

Two good news in one day, could it really happen? We can always dream right? Smiley
Is that true btc fork is canceled or is a joke?  if understood the wallet for electroneum is not ready yet any news when we can download the wallet?

I think the official word they used is "suspended", but most of the headlines I have seen are calling it "canceled".
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
They paid out the pending coins from eupool.electroneum.com, even as it was not reaching the 100 coin margin

Great Smiley

Edit: Minimum payout has been lowered to 20ETN

Yes, I have received my coins also. Would be nice if they released it earlier when the price was higher.

The pool shows the payout, but the transaction hash does not exist nor have the coins reached my wallet
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

Two good news in one day, could it really happen? We can always dream right? Smiley
Is that true btc fork is canceled or is a joke?  if understood the wallet for electroneum is not ready yet any news when we can download the wallet?
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
What's wrong with the Electronrum devteam. Is wallet release still under processing? Cyberattacks in first week, no wallet, fail to deliver mobile mining.  Huh
Activity: 110

Jump to: