Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 379. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Talk about a SLOPPY launch. At least them miners got enormous gains. Maybe in some indirect way the now rich miners will support the infrastructure for a higher and a stable price.

I don't think miners got enormous gains. There are things to consider like equipment cost and electricity cost. Nobody mining got rich. Now if they HODL the coin and goes to 50 cent in a year, they will do well.

If anyone got an enormous gain it would be anyone who logged into Cryptopia and purchased ETN when it was 400 Satoshis and then sold when it went up to 800 Satoshis. That 100% gain.

Or anyone who bought at 700 and sold at 800 the more than 10x it traded sideways the first few days. Or 600 to 700, 500 to 600 and so on.

Plenty of money to be made for everyone during this launch so far.
Activity: 134
For people who mined to the wallet address and its showing 0 balance this is what you have to do to recover your coins .. this is a modified verson of the monero help file adjusted for electroneum

Retrieve your 25 word mnemonic seed that you saved when creating your electroneum wallet

Open a command prompt (windows ctrl+r ) and navigate to the drive and directory that contains electroneum-wallet-cli ( on the command line type "cd desktop\win-x64-0.11.0.0" or where ever you have it located and no "

At the command prompt type: electroneum-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

Once you press enter you will be prompted for a wallet file name. Give your wallet a new name, any name will do

Press enter again and you will be prompted for a password. Give your wallet a new and long password

Press enter again you will be prompted to repeat the password

Press enter again and you will be prompted for the 25 word electrum style mnemonic seed that you retrieved earlier

You will then be prompted with "Restore from specific blockchain height (optional, default 0):" Default will start the restore process from the beginning of the electroneum blockchain. If you don't know the specific blockchain height, just hit enter. (Specifying a specific blockchain height will start the restore process from that specific height. This will save a bit of time in scanning, if you know what starting blockchain height your initial funds were transacted for this specific account.)

After you have entered the 25 word mnemonic seed and have chosen your specific blockchain height, electroneum-wallet-cli will generate the same public address and view key as your old wallet and begin the refresh process automatically. (Please be patient as the refresh process may take a while.)

if this has helped in any way in recovering you coins please send alittle my way .. pm for donation address

BUMP ^^

use this to import your paper wallet

electroneum-wallet-cli --generate-from-keys WALLET

- where WALLET is you new walletfilename
- you will be prompted for your keys

By the way, by giving the secret key in this cli won't compromise my wallet, right? Sorry I am a bit new in all this.

not as long as your computer is not comprimized already - remember to set a long complex password on the wallet file
Activity: 89
For people who mined to the wallet address and its showing 0 balance this is what you have to do to recover your coins .. this is a modified verson of the monero help file adjusted for electroneum

Retrieve your 25 word mnemonic seed that you saved when creating your electroneum wallet

Open a command prompt (windows ctrl+r ) and navigate to the drive and directory that contains electroneum-wallet-cli ( on the command line type "cd desktop\win-x64-0.11.0.0" or where ever you have it located and no "

At the command prompt type: electroneum-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

Once you press enter you will be prompted for a wallet file name. Give your wallet a new name, any name will do

Press enter again and you will be prompted for a password. Give your wallet a new and long password

Press enter again and you will be prompted for the 25 word electrum style mnemonic seed that you retrieved earlier

You will then be prompted with "Restore from specific blockchain height (optional, default 0):" Default will start the restore process from the beginning of the electroneum blockchain. If you don't know the specific blockchain height, just hit enter. (Specifying a specific blockchain height will start the restore process from that specific height. This will save a bit of time in scanning, if you know what starting blockchain height your initial funds were transacted for this specific account.)

After you have entered the 25 word mnemonic seed and have chosen your specific blockchain height, electroneum-wallet-cli will generate the same public address and view key as your old wallet and begin the refresh process automatically. (Please be patient as the refresh process may take a while.)

if this has helped in any way in recovering you coins please send alittle my way .. pm for donation address

BUMP ^^

By the way, by giving the secret key in this cli won't compromise my wallet, right? Sorry I am a bit new in all this.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
just trust in the team. the team is solid!

i dont care if the wallets are releasd in mid november or end of november just make sure that almost all bugs are fixed
Do you think this is the reason we can't see the coins in our wallets? thx Smiley
In other words we won't get our coins until the wallet fix?

2017-11-07 14:38:23.401 [P2P6]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:1564
[0.0.0.0:0 OUT] back ping connect failed to 125.164.139.27:26967

Starting refresh...
Refresh done, blocks received: 0
Balance: 0.00, unlocked balance: 0.00

i'm running windows deamon/wallet and its working ok
Windows here too.
I wonder why mine isn't working? Undecided
I even ran it as administrator.

I open electroneumd.exe  wait for sync then open electroneum.wallet. Then wait but nothing happens. Does the electroneum.wallet  take hours to get the info from electroneumd.exe?  Thx Smiley

EDIT:Anybody plz help.

BUMP ^^

Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

BUMP ^^
guys i wanna do a little bit of mining. Could any gents please give me a tip or tw on how to get started. Im sorry if i come off as lazy but im slightly bad with the jargon.

Wallet and a mining pool sounds good
 Thanks for any hep guys!

Good fortune

you can find the info how to generate wallet and how to start mining here.

https://downloads.electroneum.com/

About list of pools, the info is present on the first page of this thread.

i dont care if the wallets are releasd in mid november or end of november just make sure that almost all bugs are fixed
Do you think this is the reason we can't see the coins in our wallets? thx Smiley

2017-11-07 14:38:23.401 [P2P6]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:1564

Starting refresh...

i'm running windows deamon/wallet and its working ok
hoping for an announcement tomorrow,

gotta sleep  Grin Grin Grin

yes, although they said anytime today but I also dont think its gonna happen anytime soon.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
guys i wanna do a little bit of mining. Could any gents please give me a tip or tw on how to get started. Im sorry if i come off as lazy but im slightly bad with the jargon.

Wallet and a mining pool sounds good
 Thanks for any hep guys!

Good fortune
legendary

2017-11-07 14:38:23.401 [P2P6]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:1564

Starting refresh...
legendary
Anybody here test results with EVGA 1080, mine is able to do 600 H/s which is lower than 1070?
Here is a benchmark list for cryptonight algo. Smiley
http://monerobenchmarks.info/
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
hoping for an announcement tomorrow,

gotta sleep  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
guys i participated in the ICO. where is my coins? Im pretty pissed right now

Patience.

they are working on it.

its good to see that they are working protecting your coins from hackers instead of launching the coin but 0 coins because of wallet.

Activity: 13
guys i participated in the ICO. where is my coins? Im pretty pissed right now
Activity: 425
Merit: 131
Kamikaze9x9
By now, we can mine Electroneum on suprnova pool. It's really great.
https://etn.suprnova.cc/
5hrs  suprnova = 50 etn
5hrs  hashparty = 95 etn
Activity: 56
By now, we can mine Electroneum on suprnova pool. It's really great.
https://etn.suprnova.cc/
Activity: 202
Merit: 24
Having problems with mining  -->

===>>> try using http://pool.electroneum.space <<<===

# Features

• dedicated ultra low latency server located in Frankfurt Germany
  • ultra low fee of 0.1% compared to 4% of official mining pools
  • nicehash supported
  • minimum payout 1 ETN --> no payout delays
  • more than 200 miners already supporting
  • fast and easy support via discord channel

++++NEW++++

the fastest and easy way to mine Electroneum --> Browser mining

just type in your ETN public address and start mining!

join our community to get support or have fun in our discord channel

===>>> https://discord.gg/z5Cuug <<<===

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Make a Paperwallet and mine there, if you are not mining and waiting for the ico coins. Wait with us, we are waiting for the online wallet, too Lips sealed
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Does this list of pools only for miners? if the mobile wallet is not working how else can I exchange my EtN?
Jump to: