Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 377. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
why i just can not make it work ..i want to mining ETN with my GPU... Cry Cry Cry

Not sure if this will help but this is my config for the claymore

-xpool stratum+tcp://etn.easyhash.io:3632
-xwal etnk6YpnJsKMwGBN7XynjAeLjZjbNEQPsZU95S46HtVb66pbcC7P72DNQpPEqR8xWGinb4hVD9LyP6S RMZn5eCYH6bbDCjh7Bz
-xpsw x

-allpools 1
-tt 75

hope it does help obviously you will need to put your pool in and that but it works for me mate  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
why i just can not make it work ..i want to mining ETN with my GPU... Cry Cry Cry
why i get th error:
10:32:22:641   62c   Wrong wallet address etnk6PCKHurJQBFDtmAov32dgytxQSKHsQ4XVZq2dzU1iUwkszJQLZwQgMGHn46qMuLcsV5HrGnCpcs QoYNBTBi7AbWcxDYdMX - XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Duck/Dash/OEC/MCN/ORION addresses are supported only. Use "-allcoins 1" option.

In your config file, this option "-allcoins 1" must be present.

still get the same error . here is my code:
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o stratum+tcp://pool.electroneum.space:3333 -allcoins 1 -u etnk6PCKHurJQBFDtmAov32dgytxQSKHsQ4XVZq2dzU1iUwkszJQLZwQgMGHn46qMuLcsV5HrGnCpcs QoYNBTBi7AbWcxDYdMX -p x
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
why i get th error:
10:32:22:641   62c   Wrong wallet address etnk6PCKHurJQBFDtmAov32dgytxQSKHsQ4XVZq2dzU1iUwkszJQLZwQgMGHn46qMuLcsV5HrGnCpcs QoYNBTBi7AbWcxDYdMX - XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Duck/Dash/OEC/MCN/ORION addresses are supported only. Use "-allcoins 1" option.

In your config file, this option "-allcoins 1" must be present.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
why i get th error:
Activity: 56
Is it in yet?
Activity: 10
when the Electroneum IOS app mobile mining will be come out  Huh
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Activity: 38
The only Electroneum mining pool supporting mining behind a proxy and restrictive firewall (Stratum port 80).
Powerfull DDOS protected server able to handle tens of thousands of connects. Location - Frankfurt

Zero fees, NiceHash support (port 8888)!
so awesome , Electroneum  is star on coinmarket just 30 page but have rank #26 on coinmaket .

i will keep on eyes this project .
Activity: 9
The only Electroneum mining pool supporting mining behind a proxy and restrictive firewall (Stratum port 80).
Powerfull DDOS protected server able to handle tens of thousands of connects. Location - Frankfurt

Zero fees, NiceHash support (port 8888)!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Quote from: kungpho28 on November 07, 2017, 02:33:04 PM
guys i participated in the ICO. where is my coins? Im pretty pissed right now

"coding" https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/commits/master
Activity: 23
I hope they get the wallet working because I can't see the coins I mined. Smiley

Me too.  When I check the uspool now it just spins.  At least before I could see the shares I am getting.  I haven't been paid out at all and have been mining for days.
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
I'm pretty sure they are watching youtube videos learning to code as they go haha. I mean seriously, spend some of the budget on a decent developer as so many have noted, and we'd probably already be running and building the community, rather than slowly watching the community dwindle away.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
update: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum

I've just sent the dev team home, Adam and James had pulled another monster session with at least 37 hours straight coding. We are reconvening at the office at 7am and we'll get cracking again. I know I keep saying it, but we are nearly there! So sorry for these delays, all I can say is that the code changes are important, or I wouldn't be doing them.
I hope they get the wallet working because I can't see the coins I mined. Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

I've just sent the dev team home, Adam and James had pulled another monster session with at least 37 hours straight coding. We are reconvening at the office at 7am and we'll get cracking again. I know I keep saying it, but we are nearly there! So sorry for these delays, all I can say is that the code changes are important, or I wouldn't be doing them.

Wonder what they are coding non stop. I am a developer myself and would like to understand what you guys are coding. With 40 MM, you should get a decent coder than two college kids Adam and James.

What more do you expect when you change your code base from Bytecoin to Monero just 3 days before launch? Was any kind of testing done on this? Your whole hacker story is so full of shit. Hiding incompetency with easy excuses. Seriously, why can't they hire more people who are competent? If only you spent 10% of your marketing efforts on this, you'd be in a much better position.

Good job in making this initiative drown..!
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
How much ETN would you be able to mine daily right now with the current setup you have?

not much now probably under 4000etn/day and then factor in $40-50 in electricity. It's more profitable for me to mine zen and and eth classic at the moment.

Wow, what is your setup? 4 x 8 1070 mining rigs or something?  Must be serious to get that many coins a day with the current difficulty. That is much, for someone like me with a pair of 1080s and an  intel 6800k haha. Did not build exclusively for mining though obviously, it is for gaming and some mining. Cheesy

No it's triple that. About 90 GPU's mostly 480s and 1070s. I chose a different route when getting into crypto. I never spent a single fiat USD buying crypto. I went 100% investment into mining hardware that I built entirely myself and then exchanging whatever I was mining into btc or eth or ltc or zen mostly.  I figured that was a less riskier option for me since if crypto crashed hardcore for whatever crazy reason at least I would have hardware to sell off to recoup any losses on the original investment.

Wow its amazing :O Btw its a good idea, to invest in mining, i want to do this aswell, if you buy mining specs and a new coin is released you don't need to buy (if its minable), you can mine a lot when the coin just released lol . It's more profitable i think , but your setup just WTF, how much u spent on it? :O

When they will release ETN funds?!?!?
Activity: 91
Quote from: Electroneum
So wallets will not be released tonight either.
Activity: 82
How much ETN would you be able to mine daily right now with the current setup you have?

not much now probably under 4000etn/day and then factor in $40-50 in electricity. It's more profitable for me to mine zen and and eth classic at the moment.

Wow, what is your setup? 4 x 8 1070 mining rigs or something?  Must be serious to get that many coins a day with the current difficulty. That is much, for someone like me with a pair of 1080s and an  intel 6800k haha. Did not build exclusively for mining though obviously, it is for gaming and some mining. Cheesy

No it's triple that. About 90 GPU's mostly 480s and 1070s. I chose a different route when getting into crypto. I never spent a single fiat USD buying crypto. I went 100% investment into mining hardware that I built entirely myself and then exchanging whatever I was mining into btc or eth or ltc or zen mostly.  I figured that was a less riskier option for me since if crypto crashed hardcore for whatever crazy reason at least I would have hardware to sell off to recoup any losses on the original investment.

Smart move.  Got any photos of your setup?  Would be interested to see.
Activity: 134

Jump to: