Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 381. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
please tell me how many coins in 24 hours you get on the 1 video card 1080 ti
With this power you will roughly get about 60 coins or $3. But this also depends on the pool/
I have 5 video cards 1080 TI
I received 204 coins for 24 hours in the Suprnova, this is very little I think.

Ech, yea, I've been mining there for a while now and have come up with <50% of expected reward... not so great...
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Hi all,
Please share me the link for downloading miner tools. Thank you all very much.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Latest update:

Yet another all night coding session! Each time we've run through the updated code we've found less and less items that needed fixing, and we're down to just a handful to go.
Each time I think we'll get it live, we seem to have missed, but we are SUPER CLOSE! We've literally worked all day and all night and are tantalisingly close to getting this live.
I know I was hopefull to get it live Sunday night, and then I was sure that it would be live Monday night. Working out a firm delivery time for software is a very tricky process, especially when you've introduced thousands of new lines of code and have made major enhancements in a hurry. We started at the weekend with a TON of bugs and errors, and now we have it down to a trickle. We are going to get some sleep and be back on this by lunchtime. Please keep your fingers crossed for a launch later today - I've got past the point of promising it, but we are STRIVING as HARD AS WE CAN to deliver this, and I do truly, understand everyone's frustration. I'm so sorry for these delays, we are nearly there.

This is quite re-assuring. I appreciate the team's dedication and commitment.
Yeah sure, but the fact that the team did not solve all these issues before the launch does not really give me much confidence in the teams programming skills.

thats right, but on the other hand. maybe this project is so hyped that some good hackers wanna have a piece from the cake :-) We will see, they should realease it at least today, otherwise the treast is fully gone i think...
Activity: 91
Latest update:

Yet another all night coding session! Each time we've run through the updated code we've found less and less items that needed fixing, and we're down to just a handful to go.
Each time I think we'll get it live, we seem to have missed, but we are SUPER CLOSE! We've literally worked all day and all night and are tantalisingly close to getting this live.
I know I was hopefull to get it live Sunday night, and then I was sure that it would be live Monday night. Working out a firm delivery time for software is a very tricky process, especially when you've introduced thousands of new lines of code and have made major enhancements in a hurry. We started at the weekend with a TON of bugs and errors, and now we have it down to a trickle. We are going to get some sleep and be back on this by lunchtime. Please keep your fingers crossed for a launch later today - I've got past the point of promising it, but we are STRIVING as HARD AS WE CAN to deliver this, and I do truly, understand everyone's frustration. I'm so sorry for these delays, we are nearly there.

Yeah sure, but the fact that the team did not solve all these issues before the launch does not really give me much confidence in the teams programming skills.
Activity: 45
With this power you will roughly get about 60 coins or $3. But this also depends on the pool/
1080it is not good for mining cryptonight becouse of it ddr5x memory.
hashrate of 1080ti is slower then 1070 on this algo
Activity: 166
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Latest update:

Activity: 235
Merit: 153
Activity: 87
I have strong feeling that this project will turn out to be a huge success. still biting my fingers cos I couldn't by directly from them before the deal got closed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Latest update:

Activity: 3
what is the minimum specs to mine? when I try the beginner software it force close.
pussy 8 hours mine in the pool of suprnova and all were orphans ,,,
the same time elapicina ,, Electroneum Mining Pool ,, and everything was fine
How could I call this? '
k step aiiii Huh    Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Suprnova is not working properly. I noticed it yesterday

Seems to be working fine now.
How could I call this? '
Suprnova is not working properly. I noticed it yesterday
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
How could I call this? '
https://www.facebook.com/electroneum

New update.

TLDR; they aren't promising anything but are hoping to get it out by the end of the day Smiley

Looks like I spoke too soon... 2hrs later and the tx hash isn't even showing in the block explorer yet... somethings gone wonky over at easyhash.io
Pools admin posting at telegram chat:

"Daniel Bjørnådal, [07.11.17 08:52]
!!!
There is some issues with some transactions atm. We are working to fix it as we speak. Please be patient, and the transactions will arrive shortly

Daniel Bjørnådal, [07.11.17 08:52]
All transactions will be paid
"

I received all stuck payments right now!
Need a few curious testers over here to catch some blocks and get withdrawals rolling:

https://etn.suprnova.cc

Don't move much over yet as I've got to test payments currently.. Directly to wallets were tested fine, Cryptopia needs to be tested with multiple users and then it should be fine.

Seems to be working for me, haven't withdrawn anything but hash rates are reporting correctly and my account is being credited, the hash rate graph is a bit wonky but thats fairly unimportant at this point Smiley

Can now confirm both cashing out to a private wallet and direct to an exchange have worked for me Smiley however the tx history doesn't display correctly, the tx# just says "array" and the block number shows "n/a".

Looks like I spoke too soon... 2hrs later and the tx hash isn't even showing in the block explorer yet... somethings gone wonky over at easyhash.io

!!!
There is some issues with some transactions atm. We are working to fix it as we speak. Please be patient, and the transactions will arrive shortly

"

Thats good to hear Smiley My tx did show up but I have another still in a holding pattern Wink

!!!

"
Jump to: