Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 53. (Read 240343 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
lol ya especially after they switched back to ASIC mining to appease them and others.... guess it didn't work out so good.  Grin

Actually it seems to work out way better as the GPU debacle than back.

At least the coin is 51% attack secure. Actually one of the very view ones that can no longer be 51% attacked.
That alone is a huge success and only a handfull coins/projects including ETN is at least safe from nicehash 51% attacks.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
In case you've missed this and need a good laugh when the chips are down....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

Dont worry everyone
Its still very early

Very funny clip tho
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
In case you've missed this and need a good laugh when the chips are down....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
legendary
What's going on with Coinbene listing? I thought Electroneum was planned to start trading there on July 24th, but it hasn't. Any info what's up?

is this a such marketing move - to announce the listing and not to do it?

contraband - comment it, please!
lol ya especially after they switched back to ASIC mining to appease them and others.... guess it didn't work out so good.  Grin

The devs screwed up once again... poor coin and it had a lot of promise in the early days. I loved it... but that was then and this is now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Buying ETN on NEXT via PayPal.
Definitely a great improvement. Currently, the more successful ETN is, the more successful BTC/ETH/LTC are because those are the primary ones you gotta buy with direct fiat to move to an exchange. So all that market cap flow goes through those coins first. I think that's probably about the only reason why BTC is even at the price it is, because it's the original crypto that Coinbase has used to buy directly with fiat.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
What's going on with Coinbene listing? I thought Electroneum was planned to start trading there on July 24th, but it hasn't. Any info what's up?

Another marketing move. Nobody interested in dead coin.
Devs - prove that we are wrong, something real, breathtaking, huh?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
ETN Live on Next has some huge potential!  A fiat link with paypal - This is huge - making Crypto nice and simple.  Secondly ETN is a trading pair, just like BTC or ETH on other exchanges.  People buying into any crypto on next could start with buying ETN as transactions are fast and its cheap to send.  I know it's early days and there is pleanty of testing to be done, but this really is a step in the right direction.Great job all involved. Smiley
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

is this a such marketing move - to announce the listing and not to do it?

contraband - comment it, please!
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

I can't hear you as someone in shouting ;-)
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Activity: 541
reg vote new exchanger https://bit.ly/2v5Nm8i

I'm sure that Electroneum soon recovery followed all the coins of recovery, this is certainly a good opportunity for us to earn profit by continuing to buy, I'm sure the year-end price of ETN can reach $ 1.

A very bold assumption with so many coins. Perhaps it will be, but the project really needs a breakthrough idea and a very wide introduction into the market.

I think the ideas are there but they just need to execute on them!
I think the Electroneum team is not working enough on the project, but it is definitely not scam. They are slowly developing, because the concept of the project is very complicated.

The burn rate would be way too high to meet your needs. Slow and steady is better for ETN. Their approach is sound so be patient.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
I'm sure that Electroneum soon recovery followed all the coins of recovery, this is certainly a good opportunity for us to earn profit by continuing to buy, I'm sure the year-end price of ETN can reach $ 1.

A very bold assumption with so many coins. Perhaps it will be, but the project really needs a breakthrough idea and a very wide introduction into the market.

I think the Electroneum team is not working enough on the project, but it is definitely not scam. They are slowly developing, because the concept of the project is very complicated.

Activity: 212
Merit: 12
so, what about coinbene? already the end of July and no listing Huh
just like with the other exchange - HitBTC

A listing won't help much with price increase, since they have already announced it and the current price already reflects that fact.
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
so, what about coinbene? already the end of July and no listing Huh
just like with the other exchange - HitBTC
legendary
They should have left ETN GPU mining, what a big mistake! they just don't get it.

Today #93 on coinmarketcap, seems the asics are doing better for ETN than the gpu's did, i mean the rented gpu hashpower of course  Grin

lol you are right! People don't even bother to back up their statement when they're talking about GPU>ASIC like they know something the devs don't. Yes, we GPU hobby miners have less coins to work with, but that's no reason for a coin to fail.
Well if you read back just a little bit you will see i have backed up my statements on GPU vs Asics.

People don't even read in a thread but the last page they are on like you obviously. You show your ignorance by making a statement like that.

Ya the devs really know what they are doing LOL!!!! they are ignorant too. How many screw ups now since launch. Poor coding and more?  Roll Eyes

Oh ya and the ETN price is realllly rocking right? a pathetic 157 last I looked and was over 200 and climbing when they wimped out and went back to a
ASICS under pressure by outsiders..... ok. Enough said.

Good Luck!  Roll Eyes Lambo's for all believers.....
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hows those Lambo's coming  Grin early retirement yet?

They should have left ETN GPU mining, what a big mistake! they just don't get it.

lol made a lot of money, I sold on 21 cents Smiley I`m maybe buy back in now dunno
Activity: 541
waiting drop 130 satoshi end after #ETN242  reward dump againt  price to the 100 satoshi
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Today #93 on coinmarketcap, seems the asics are doing better for ETN than the gpu's did, i mean the rented gpu hashpower of course  Grin

lol you are right! People don't even bother to back up their statement when they're talking about GPU>ASIC like they know something the devs don't. Yes, we GPU hobby miners have less coins to work with, but that's no reason for a coin to fail.
Pages:
Jump to: