Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 79. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
Discord of this coin   ???please Huh
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
I for one like to see the team believes in its coin and sees importance of increasing value. After all, without interest of investors projects die.

It is ridiculous how some teams advise agains investing in their own coin LOL.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Contraband as a moderator I think it is important that you abstain from such views as there is a conflict of interest. I like your ideas but you need to step back. ;-)

Thanks, but Ill be taking the opposite approach

So be warned.

I am NOT an without bias, by design.

** I am NOT a neutral mod, I am ETNs Community Manager here at BCT.

Also, its a bit too late considering this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172271.0;topicseen

Fair point ;-)
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I wasn't planing to throw more €€€ into cryptos but with those valuations, it's damn tempting!
So I send a bank transfer today and hopefully tomorrow they'll arrive in Kraken! (hopefully... you never know with fiat transactions between different countries!)
Initially I was going to increase my holdings on my n.1 holding, but since ETN has been oversold I'll add to this; Please don't buy too much before I do!!

Thanks for waiting guys, I got extra 4.158,36 ETN with just 100€ ! It might not sound a lot but I'll be holding for a long time and I'll buy more if the price fall even lower anyway.
EDIT: Also, I got the transfer from Cryptopia to my mobile wallet instantely without a problem. So the network seems finally stable.

Now I'm waiting for the bull market to kick in and hoping for the ETN team to avoid any more software issues in the future. I know they're already testing everything before they implement it by the way, I'm not blaming them.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Mobile miner has begun to pay

Woot! Then on paper wallet they shall go Cheesy
Activity: 107
Mobile miner has begun to pay
Activity: 28
Very interesting and creative Start-UP! Hope everything will be nice and perspective!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Ok, herominers is paying out just fine! Got my stuck 1700 coins into Cryptopia  Smiley Thank you to whoever is dumping over a Mh hash into the pool!!

Things are really looking up for the network payouts thus far. For me anyways.

Thank you herominers you have awesome pools  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Not a bad new at all, it is only common sense.

You cannot do real mining from a phone without destroying the GPU and the battery.

Agreed. I don't see it as bad news. Electroneum's mobile miner is not real mining as it is a simulation / experience that works more like an airdrop (I am sure it uses less battery than Apple's own FaceTime which definitely does not "use power efficiently" as it drains the battery too quickly). So technically ETN's app is not breaking Apple's App Store policies. If the issue is with the Mobile Miner name, they could always call it Electroneum Mobile Experience.

I have always seen the Mobile Miner as a marketing tool, and I could live without it in the iOS app. I am more interested in the other things Electroneum has to offer, like the recently announced instant payment vendor app (beta), the partnerships, etc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
I wasn't planing to throw more €€€ into cryptos but with those valuations, it's damn tempting!
So I send a bank transfer today and hopefully tomorrow they'll arrive in Kraken! (hopefully... you never know with fiat transactions between different countries!)
Initially I was going to increase my holdings on my n.1 holding, but since ETN has been oversold I'll add to this; Please don't buy too much before I do!!

Only invest what you can afford to lose.

But yeah, if you can afford it. ETN is a great speculation investment. It would be considered high risk, so 2% to 5% of your total investments would be wise.

Mark my words people. If ETN hits $.005 (3x less than it is now),

I can see turning $1 into $1000 a real possibility IMO!!

Some will continue to call me crazy, but they also said the same thing when I predicted the same type of gains with IOTA and NEM, and I was MORE THAN RIGHT BOTH TIMES.

The Million Dollar question, literally, is:

Three times a charm?
OR
Three strikes your out?

People are bothering about the current market situation we don't know whether the market will recover and how long it is going to take but people who invested in ETN are panic with price drop. Instead of selling them for low, the only choice we have is we have to hold until, the price starts increasing.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

Only invest what you can afford to lose.

But yeah, if you can afford it. ETN is a great speculation investment. It would be considered high risk, so 2% to 5% of your total investments would be wise.

Mark my words people. If ETN hits $.005 (3x less than it is now),

I can see turning $1 into $1000 a real possibility IMO!!

Some will continue to call me crazy, but they also said the same thing when I predicted the same type of gains with IOTA and NEM, and I was MORE THAN RIGHT BOTH TIMES.

The Million Dollar question, literally, is:

Three times a charm?
OR
Three strikes your out?
I have been pretty accurate in my forcasts so far if you have been keeping up with them, and usually they were contrary to the general consensus. So Im not surprized by your reaction.

It's one thing to predict 1 cent, 3 cent, 5 cent, it's another story when it's 5$ or 500$. Nearly every coin can get with ease up to 3 cents, the hard part is after the USD 1 border to get and even more to stay there.

1. 21 Billion will not be im circulation in 3 years

This is not an argument actually as ALL coins/projects have the same issue with later mostly having less coins than the max. supply. It's not an Electroneum related.

2. BItcoins MC will be in the Trillions in 3 years IMO

If Bitcoins Marketcap is in the Trillions the price per 1 BTC in 3 years must be:
- for 2 Trillion MC= ~135,000 $
- for 3 Trillion MC= ~200,000 $
and so on.

I'am not saying it's not possible, but it's not an easy task and even than, that's Bitcoin, the only Bitcoin, have in mind that Electroneum is daily dealing with 2,000 other alt coins.

3. Within an year ETN will be much more famous as it will be the crypto with the most users, not #1 in MC, and Im not saying it will pass BTC in MC, but will pass BTC in number of users, as it already has about half the # of BTC users now.

Sounds good, but another thing that won't happen because it's just one Bitcoin. You won't pass Bitcoin users/followers ever as long as each trading pair on every exchange is with BTC, easy as that.
You seem to make a big mistake with the user base. You have a big user base because it's an ass cheap coin so far and the hope of many small investors/miners are exactly here. Same with Verge by the way,
which have a bigger user/fan base for years now and they still sit at 3 cent. A user base is in important factor, but there are so many other factors important for price which you should mention but didn't.
P.S.: With such predictions you are going the Verge path by the way, believe me, it does not work out well and as said, it will come back to you as a Boomerang if you still sit in 6 months on a 10 cent price, not even talking about a 2-3 cent price......

4. IMO

5. Its actually a fairly realistic forcast hen you take into account, that so far in its lifespan, ETN is growing faster than BTC, Facebook, and Twitter were at this point in their lifespan.

Look, you can make as many as you want forcasts, that's ok. But you make them as an Electroneum affilateted team member/moderator/whatever here and a lot of folks are blind and greedy enough to take your words for real and that is a problem in my opinion.

Develope your product, develope the contracts, develope what  you promised so far to be happen, strenghten your team, get as much as possible deals and use cases and than there is enough time for a nice hype, realistic predictions and whatever. Try to get to 5 cents and enter the top 50 by market cap coins. As long as this doesn't happen, what's left for 5$.....

1. Yes, to be in the Trillions that puts BTC 100k+ each, remember we are talking in 3 years.

2. ETN is ALREADY HALF  BTCs userbase in number of users.

BTC = 3 million users
ETN = 1.5 million users

For transparency I own a large anoumt of ETN
And I am ETNs Community Manager, not a neutral mod

Its not "easy as that"

As long as BTC pairs are still around, ETN cant pass them in number of users? No, it is not easy as that.

Also, I said 3 years, not a few months.

We are halfway there BEFORE THE FIRST MARKETING PUSH

And BTW weve been as high as #32 on coinmarketcap in the past

We will easily be in the TOP 3 by MC in the coming years if all goes according to plan, IMO

Contraband as a moderator I think it is important that you abstain from such views as there is a conflict of interest. I like your ideas but you need to step back. ;-)

Thanks, but Ill be taking the opposite approach

So be warned.

I am NOT an without bias, by design.

** I am NOT a neutral mod, I am ETNs Community Manager here at BCT.

Also, its a bit too late considering this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172271.0;topicseen

Merit: 13
I have been pretty accurate in my forcasts so far if you have been keeping up with them, and usually they were contrary to the general consensus. So Im not surprized by your reaction.

It's one thing to predict 1 cent, 3 cent, 5 cent, it's another story when it's 5$ or 500$. Nearly every coin can get with ease up to 3 cents, the hard part is after the USD 1 border to get and even more to stay there.

This is not an argument actually as ALL coins/projects have the same issue with later mostly having less coins than the max. supply. It's not an Electroneum related.

If Bitcoins Marketcap is in the Trillions the price per 1 BTC in 3 years must be:
- for 2 Trillion MC= ~135,000 $
- for 3 Trillion MC= ~200,000 $
and so on.

I'am not saying it's not possible, but it's not an easy task and even than, that's Bitcoin, the only Bitcoin, have in mind that Electroneum is daily dealing with 2,000 other alt coins.

3. Within an year ETN will be much more famous as it will be the crypto with the most users, not #1 in MC, and Im not saying it will pass BTC in MC, but will pass BTC in number of users, as it already has about half the # of BTC users now.

Sounds good, but another thing that won't happen because it's just one Bitcoin. You won't pass Bitcoin users/followers ever as long as each trading pair on every exchange is with BTC, easy as that.
You seem to make a big mistake with the user base. You have a big user base because it's an ass cheap coin so far and the hope of many small investors/miners are exactly here. Same with Verge by the way,
which have a bigger user/fan base for years now and they still sit at 3 cent. A user base is in important factor, but there are so many other factors important for price which you should mention but didn't.
P.S.: With such predictions you are going the Verge path by the way, believe me, it does not work out well and as said, it will come back to you as a Boomerang if you still sit in 6 months on a 10 cent price, not even talking about a 2-3 cent price......

4. IMO

5. Its actually a fairly realistic forcast hen you take into account, that so far in its lifespan, ETN is growing faster than BTC, Facebook, and Twitter were at this point in their lifespan.

Look, you can make as many as you want forcasts, that's ok. But you make them as an Electroneum affilateted team member/moderator/whatever here and a lot of folks are blind and greedy enough to take your words for real and that is a problem in my opinion.

Develope your product, develope the contracts, develope what  you promised so far to be happen, strenghten your team, get as much as possible deals and use cases and than there is enough time for a nice hype, realistic predictions and whatever. Try to get to 5 cents and enter the top 50 by market cap coins. As long as this doesn't happen, what's left for 5$.....
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Its VERY realistic that ETN reaches $5 on 3 years

Hey hey hey, come on.

Don't lose contact with mother earth please.

$5 is everything else but it is not realistic. If you would have said US$ 1 i still would have doubts, but ok, could be eventaully, but $5?Huh  Shocked

That's just not going to happen with a 21B max supply coin ever. It would mean that it would be about equal with Bitcoin market cap and
that's everything else but not realistic.

I understand where you are coming from and that the intention is keep the fanbase happy, but such unrealistic forecasts don't really help the project
as it will come back like a bumerang (best example for that is Verge/XVG). IF you suggest unrealistic things you are entering the space where it
will look more like a scam than a serious project, seriously, do yourself and the project a favour in NOT posting such unrealistic possible $5 price prediction,
as it just won't happen!

4. IMO

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Hey hey hey, come on.

Don't lose contact with mother earth please.

$5 is everything else but it is not realistic. If you would have said US$ 1 i still would have doubts, but ok, could be eventaully, but $5?Huh  Shocked

That's just not going to happen with a 21B max supply coin ever. It would mean that it would be about equal with Bitcoin market cap and
that's everything else but not realistic.

I understand where you are coming from and that the intention is keep the fanbase happy, but such unrealistic forecasts don't really help the project
as it will come back like a bumerang (best example for that is Verge/XVG). IF you suggest unrealistic things you are entering the space where it
will look more like a scam than a serious project, seriously, do yourself and the project a favour in NOT posting such unrealistic possible $5 price prediction,
as it just won't happen!

I am still very surprised that smb see the price increase and the future of this coin... Even BTC and ETH starting to loose acceleration, fiat is getting away from crypto,
no more Koreas, Chinas , Venesualas with huge investments in cryptos. Now mine->cash out->mine business on the way..
Merit: 13
As realistic as ETH gone $0.42 to $1.389.18....

Actually these are different leagues. The whole purpose of Ethereum is way different, hence a different price range. Or better said, different everything.

or
Ripple from $0.002 to $3.6491....

This is a good example. Another total unrealistic price based only on hype .... You saw that Ripple/XPR is back on 0.57, right?

I don't see a problem... I see someone creating a solution in a growing demanding market. I see a Mobile App, making instant payments with Cryptocurrency.

How many Cryptos can you name that do it natively?
How many even have a working native Mobile app?

That's another question and the last thing i want to do is to question ETN at this point as a product as i like the idea, but that doesn't mean to have unrealistic
price expectations that will never have a chance to become true... Just forget the $5 and stay realistic or continue a nice day dram if it's this what better suits you
until you realize in months/years that it was just a nice dream. Go for 1 US$1, when you reach that, go for 2 eventually, but 5 is out of range. Remember me some
day  Wink

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Maybe your friend is talking about another fork called ETNX (Electronero), which has raised some concerns because of its elevated premine.

ETNX is a scam!!  The dev doesn't even know what he is doing.  You can read about it here: https://etnx.leafpool.com/
Pages:
Jump to: