Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 82. (Read 240346 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
I have been mining on nanopool with no problems.
where are you sending payments to
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
The difficulty seems stabilized, my pool (spacepools) pays fine and I get the coins on my wallet... it's just the mobile miner that doesn't pay yet but that's not an issue... just mentioning it!
Funny price movement with all the coins lately huh?
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
I have been mining on nanopool with no problems.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Also more fine print to read... I am trying out mininghubpool all seems as it should. went to to do a manual payment (in hopes of testing a payout to Cryptopia) only to  read later that they have payouts disabled until the ETN network is stable" they say.

I swear I cant win. Now I have over 3000 ETN I still cant get my hands on   Angry

Lol.  I know the feeling.  Mining Pool Hub is a great pool.  When ETN is 100%, and it is NOT, MPH is a good choice.  I've given up on trying to get my ETN this week.  I'm going to try again next week.

Edit:  What's frustrating is that the dev team thinks it is 100%.
legendary
Does anyone else experience an outage while mining. For the last 2 days at random my miners all start throwing error messages and stop receiving and submitting shares, YET they still are on line and connected to the pools. And this is not just one pool. I am mining on 2 pools and when it starts it affects all miners connected to both pools. Weird.

Also its not me, I don't think lol as while its having its issues, I can connect and mine perfectly on any given Equihash pool with no problems. Only seems to happen randomly with the ETN network.  Huh

I had it a few days ago that  the miner didn't had a connection to the pool (in the standard 20 seconds what is use for reconnect, it just go further so no problems).

If i look at my logs today, 0 disconnections.

U can check if ur modem/router/firewall/nat/ports/upnp is fucking ur miner up.
Well don't think its my new router as it has performed well on a host of other coins for almost 2 years 24/7. Only have seen this while mining the new ETN irregardless of the pool. And when it starts, all do the same errors at the same time, like is if the ETN network is bugging out. It eventually clears up. Also I noticed on mininghubpool where i am also mining the pool hash rate dipped and so did the other pool I was on, Herominer, it lost all miners except one, then a few returned after about 10-15 minutes or so...

Hm that's crazy yes, i know what ur talking about only my downtimes are not so long, its more like; no connection to the pool (also on more then 1 pool at the same time, here i have a miner on nanopool and a miner on fairhash atm) but the connection is back in like 20 seconds.

But here i just resetted the router and after i didnt saw that messages anymore (? luck or can u also try this haha?)

Whoooops
I just checked my logs again, this error appeared around the 24-26 hours ago:

Code:
Stratum - reading socket failed 0, disconnect
XMR: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec...

XMR: Stratum - connecting to 'etn-eu1.nanopool.org' <198.251.88.16> port 13433 (SSL/TLS)
SSL/TLS encryption is enabled
XMR: Stratum - Connected (etn-eu1.nanopool.org:13433) (SSL/TLS)

XMR: Stratum - connecting to 'etn-eu1.nanopool.org' <149.202.57.197> port 13433 (SSL/TLS)

U mean this errors, i got them on the same time on different pools (multi miners), u use claymore? Because this is the claymore miner, dont know about xmrstak
Yep that error and a couple others generated by Claymore....   Roll Eyes

I did check my upnp etc and found 4 connections to libtorrent in my upnp, most likely from a Kodi program on a laptop lol so for good measure I disabled that but am about to reset to factory defaults my router which should remove that. But i still am inclined to think its a bug in the ETN network until I can prove otherwise.

Also more fine print to read... I am trying out mininghubpool all seems as it should. went to to do a manual payment (in hopes of testing a payout to Cryptopia) only to  read later that they have payouts disabled until the ETN network is stable" they say.

I swear I cant win. Now I have over 3000 ETN I still cant get my hands on   Angry
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Does anyone else experience an outage while mining. For the last 2 days at random my miners all start throwing error messages and stop receiving and submitting shares, YET they still are on line and connected to the pools. And this is not just one pool. I am mining on 2 pools and when it starts it affects all miners connected to both pools. Weird.

Also its not me, I don't think lol as while its having its issues, I can connect and mine perfectly on any given Equihash pool with no problems. Only seems to happen randomly with the ETN network.  Huh

I had it a few days ago that  the miner didn't had a connection to the pool (in the standard 20 seconds what is use for reconnect, it just go further so no problems).

Well don't think its my new router as it has performed well on a host of other coins for almost 2 years 24/7. Only have seen this while mining the new ETN irregardless of the pool. And when it starts, all do the same errors at the same time, like is if the ETN network is bugging out. It eventually clears up. Also I noticed on mininghubpool where i am also mining the pool hash rate dipped and so did the other pool I was on, Herominer, it lost all miners except one, then a few returned after about 10-15 minutes or so...

Hm that's crazy yes, i know what ur talking about only my downtimes are not so long, its more like; no connection to the pool (also on more then 1 pool at the same time, here i have a miner on nanopool and a miner on fairhash atm) but the connection is back in like 20 seconds.

But here i just resetted the router and after i didnt saw that messages anymore (? luck or can u also try this haha?)

Whoooops
I just checked my logs again, this error appeared around the 24-26 hours ago:

Code:

XMR: Stratum - connecting to 'etn-eu1.nanopool.org' <198.251.88.16> port 13433 (SSL/TLS)
SSL/TLS encryption is enabled
XMR: Stratum - Connected (etn-eu1.nanopool.org:13433) (SSL/TLS)

XMR: Stratum - connecting to 'etn-eu1.nanopool.org' <149.202.57.197> port 13433 (SSL/TLS)

U mean this errors, i got them on the same time on different pools (multi miners), u use claymore? Because this is the claymore miner, dont know about xmrstak
Activity: 336
ETN at a bargain priced again. Can't miss this opportunity to take advantage of the current market situation. Volume today is also doubled in the past 3 days. So someone is really accumulating.
Yes, that looks very good. I think the course will be much higher in one year. even if there are many pessimists. ! I think it will be a great success
Well, my transaction to Cryptopia from my online wallet failed.  So I have ETN in my online wallet that I can't use.  I'll try again next week.
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
ETN at a bargain priced again. Can't miss this opportunity to take advantage of the current market situation. Volume today is also doubled in the past 3 days. So someone is really accumulating.
legendary

Also its not me, I don't think lol as while its having its issues, I can connect and mine perfectly on any given Equihash pool with no problems. Only seems to happen randomly with the ETN network.  Huh

I had it a few days ago that  the miner didn't had a connection to the pool (in the standard 20 seconds what is use for reconnect, it just go further so no problems).

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

Also its not me, I don't think lol as while its having its issues, I can connect and mine perfectly on any given Equihash pool with no problems. Only seems to happen randomly with the ETN network.  Huh

I had it a few days ago that  the miner didn't had a connection to the pool (in the standard 20 seconds what is use for reconnect, it just go further so no problems).

legendary

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
OMG If that's true, I seriously wish you the same success, guys: https://coinidol.com/hashrental-received-contribution/
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Try to know everyone and have got more benefit....? Smiley Smiley Smiley 

The much-hyped crypto coin allowing mobile mining, has finally seen some price movement. ETN is up a net 33% in the past week, to $0.033, after adding 20% overnight. But the spike in prices seems shaky, and ETN is still a very thinly traded coin.

I think you may have it confused with another coin. ETN is worth about $0.0159 currently.

But what other coin offers mobile mining? lol
Maybe he's in the right coin thread, but he's posting with one month delay? I think we had a good price hike about a month ago! Grin

Price will go up once again, I have no doubt about that. Just did not want to see misinformation being spread Wink
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

The much-hyped crypto coin allowing mobile mining, has finally seen some price movement. ETN is up a net 33% in the past week, to $0.033, after adding 20% overnight. But the spike in prices seems shaky, and ETN is still a very thinly traded coin.

I think you may have it confused with another coin. ETN is worth about $0.0159 currently.

But what other coin offers mobile mining? lol
Maybe he's in the right coin thread, but he's posting with one month delay? I think we had a good price hike about a month ago! Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I own a little ETN I mined before the ASICs took it all over, may return to mine it again as the hashrate is lowering, the fork was really awaited!

I've got a question about the mobile mining, I know it's just a marketing gimmick to bring in users as they don't really "mine", it's more of a giveaway based on the specs of the phone (higher specs, higher reward).

But where do the funds for the giveaway come from? I suppose it will be from some premine you might have done, how much does it account for? Because as a marketing trick I think it has worked quite well, but depending on the amount it will some day come to an end... How much time do you think you'll be able to maintain the "mobile mining"?

Many thanks in advance Smiley !!!
have the same questions with you
Activity: 196
Hi all,

I own a little ETN I mined before the ASICs took it all over, may return to mine it again as the hashrate is lowering, the fork was really awaited!

I've got a question about the mobile mining, I know it's just a marketing gimmick to bring in users as they don't really "mine", it's more of a giveaway based on the specs of the phone (higher specs, higher reward).

But where do the funds for the giveaway come from? I suppose it will be from some premine you might have done, how much does it account for? Because as a marketing trick I think it has worked quite well, but depending on the amount it will some day come to an end... How much time do you think you'll be able to maintain the "mobile mining"?

Many thanks in advance Smiley !!!
Merit: 10
Pending wallet withdrawls started paying today or not?  i have mine 40 etn, but still not got in my main wallet can anyone help
Pages:
Jump to: