Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 81. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 100
next week etn going to 50 satoshie  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Apple bans mining cryptocurrency on iPhones
miner apps iphone reject etn
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Is there any info about the rewards on nanopool?

They promised we (the miners what were active the first x blocks after the fork) would get the rewards, but they say nothing anymore about this?

I was wondering the same.  I also helped mine and didn't get anything yet.

Indeed, and because the transactions are working i dont know what the reason is (the stupid thing is, nobody is talking about it anymore, nanopool dont say a word about this anymore and ETN also don't.).

I was mining for helping and ofcourse i was mining for this rewards, we helped, we did our job.. And the rewards? Nothing Tongue
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

They promised we (the miners what were active the first x blocks after the fork) would get the rewards, but they say nothing anymore about this?

I was wondering the same.  I also helped mine and didn't get anything yet.

Activity: 101
Price drop so much after Anti Asics fork.

So much for decentralized GPU mining when you can buy hashrate on nicehash to conduct 51 % attack if they want. Lol
It has actually not bad news, instead.
I don't support the idea to mine cryptocurrencies on smartphones, which is easily to destroy your phones.
In addition, mining like this is likely un-profitable approach.

I think you dont know where ur talking about.

You are talking about mining programs like minergate for the smartphone, they heat up ur battery and will destroy ur smartphone now or later.

Electroneum dont really mine on ur smartphone, it just want you to keep the app online and that's it.

Whatsapp take more resources and battery then the Electroneum app. My Galaxy S8 get easy 2 days on 1 batteryload with ETN app on (without etn app active i get a few minutes more batterylife..).
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

I don't support the idea to mine cryptocurrencies on smartphones, which is easily to destroy your phones.

ETN isn't really mined on the phones.  Here is an article on how it works:
https://electroneum101.com/how-to-mine-electroneum-with-a-mobile-phone/

Let's just hope that there are reasonable people in Apple who can understand the difference. Those guys have delayed the iOS wallet long enough with their stupid policies.
I wonder if they require a big amount of fee in order to accept an app into their store... Androids FTW!

ETN isn't really mined on the phones.  Here is an article on how it works:
https://electroneum101.com/how-to-mine-electroneum-with-a-mobile-phone/
Activity: 359
Merit: 250

Except the botnets.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
FINALLY... miningpool hub turned on ETN payouts and I received 436 ETN woot! into my Cryptopia account  Shocked

So I do believe ill resume mining there lol I still have 2 other small piles of ETN (paper wallet and on herominers) I've yet to retrieve... but this sure is encouraging. I don't feel like have wasted 3.5 days of mining ETN now lol got some of it in the bank  Wink

Ahh these crazy crypto coins.... never a dull moment

Thanks for the update.  I will give it another try from the online wallet and let you know how it goes.

Edit: It worked!  Finally!!  It took about 2 hours, but it went through!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
FINALLY... miningpool hub turned on ETN payouts and I received 436 ETN woot! into my Cryptopia account  Shocked

So I do believe ill resume mining there lol I still have 2 other small piles of ETN (paper wallet and on herominers) I've yet to retrieve... but this sure is encouraging. I don't feel like have wasted 3.5 days of mining ETN now lol got some of it in the bank  Wink

Ahh these crazy crypto coins.... never a dull moment
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Hi all,

I own a little ETN I mined before the ASICs took it all over, may return to mine it again as the hashrate is lowering, the fork was really awaited!

I've got a question about the mobile mining, I know it's just a marketing gimmick to bring in users as they don't really "mine", it's more of a giveaway based on the specs of the phone (higher specs, higher reward).

But where do the funds for the giveaway come from? I suppose it will be from some premine you might have done, how much does it account for? Because as a marketing trick I think it has worked quite well, but depending on the amount it will some day come to an end... How much time do you think you'll be able to maintain the "mobile mining"?

Many thanks in advance Smiley !!!

8.6 Billion is allocated for the Mobile Mining Experience out of the premine, and it will emit at a rate that will go very far off into the future by design
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
can we get some update on when normal transfers from mining pools/wallet miningpool/exchange wallet/exchange are going to work normally?

I mean within the last days i lost 1/3 of the the value of my ETN not being able to transfer/exchange it .....
How many days now after the fork as i stopped counting at 6 days, lol. 10?

Seriously, by now i'am upset of losing that much money due that fork ....
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
I have been mining on nanopool with no problems.
where are you sending payments to

local desktop wallet.
Also more fine print to read... I am trying out mininghubpool all seems as it should. went to to do a manual payment ........ only to  read later that they have payouts disabled until the ETN network is stable" they say.

Wanted to ask the same as i still have some ETN on miningpoolhub, so i wonder why is the payout not yet enabled? Isn't the network stable by now?

The chain looks to be flowing well today.  I still don't know about transferring to exchanges.  I haven't heard of any confirmed transfers to an exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Also more fine print to read... I am trying out mininghubpool all seems as it should. went to to do a manual payment ........ only to  read later that they have payouts disabled until the ETN network is stable" they say.

Wanted to ask the same as i still have some ETN on miningpoolhub, so i wonder why is the payout not yet enabled? Isn't the network stable by now?
Has anyone been able to transfer to Cryptopia from their online wallet?  That is the only problem for me.
Pages:
Jump to: