Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 80. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Its VERY realistic that ETN reaches $5 on 3 years

Hey hey hey, come on.

Don't lose contact with mother earth please.

$5 is everything else but it is not realistic. If you would have said US$ 1 i still would have doubts, but ok, could be eventaully, but $5?Huh  Shocked

That's just not going to happen with a 21B max supply coin ever. It would mean that it would be about equal with Bitcoin market cap and
that's everything else but not realistic.

I understand where you are coming from and that the intention is keep the fanbase happy, but such unrealistic forecasts don't really help the project
as it will come back like a bumerang (best example for that is Verge/XVG). IF you suggest unrealistic things you are entering the space where it
will look more like a scam than a serious project, seriously, do yourself and the project a favour in NOT posting such unrealistic possible $5 price prediction,
as it just won't happen!

As realistic as ETH gone $0.42 to $1.389.18....
or
Ripple from $0.002 to $3.6491....

I don't see a problem... I see someone creating a solution in a growing demanding market. I see a Mobile App, making instant payments with Cryptocurrency.

How many Cryptos can you name that do it natively?
How many even have a working native Mobile app?

Activity: 206
Not a bad new at all, it is only common sense.

You cannot do real mining from a phone without destroying the GPU and the battery.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Richard Ells just presented at the BCI Summit. Exciting news as they have announced the instant payment beta vendor application. Here is what was posted on Electroneum's Facebook page:

"Our CEO Richard Ells has just presented at #BCIsummit on: ‘Which Cryptocurrencies Will Emerge as the #FinTech Leaders of the Future?’ What’s more, he announced our brand new; working prototype for our Instant Payments System. Head over to our Blog to take a look at our teaser: https://electroneum.com/2018/06/12/announcing-instant-payment-beta-vendor-application/
This is exciting news for the WHOLE community. Instant Payments marks an astonishing leap forward in our journey to mass adoption, with infinite possibilities at bringing mass revenue to the markets."

(post link: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/2011624785766156)

EDIT: For those that don't feel like clicking in the blog entry, here is the content (minus video. If you only want to watch the video, this is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=101&v=FOtJVfZ29Es):

"ANNOUNCING INSTANT PAYMENT BETA VENDOR APPLICATION   
Back in April we announced that global “Patent Pending” status had been secured on our instant cryptocurrency payment process.

We are excited to explain a little more about our instant payment process and share this video.

In the video you can see an instant cryptocurrency payment of ETN being made between the Electroneum smart phone app and two different types of ePOS (electronic point of sale) devices. The first is a tablet based system that is used at festivals and restaurants to provide a checkout process for bars or table service. The second is a conventional point of sale till.

The instant payment system also works between mobile phones, allowing payments to be made in undeveloped countries (or anywhere in the world) between mobile phone users, without having to wait for frustratingly slow blockchain confirmations.

The integration of ETN to the ePOS systems was surprisingly easy to achieve thanks to our new Vendor API system.

The Vendor API system provides instant notification that a payment has been made. Our API has webhooks for ecommerce, allowing our servers to “PUSH” notification to an ecommerce shop via a URL provided by the vendor (in a similar style to a Stripe credit card integration). It also has a “PULL” notification for ePOS systems behind a firewall, allowing them to poll our API gateway asking if a payment has arrived.

The vendor does not get the cryptocurrency instantly, but our system acts as a trusted 3rd party to ensure the ETN or other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin is sent (our patent covers ETN, Bitcoin and other cryptos). The vendor knows the payment is sent and will make its way to the blockchain, so they can allow instant checkout – and the customer can walk out of the store with their cup of coffee or checkout online etc.

Our system “ring-fences” the balance in the wallet, preventing double spending.

Unlike credit card systems where vendors wait days for their money, the instant notification has let them know a cryptocurrency payment has been made. The cryptocurrency will arrive with the vendor in less than an hour in typical circumstances.

Unlike anonymous cryptocurrency payments, our API system shares the user’s email address with the vendor, allowing the vendor to reach out to the source of a payment should a query arise (for instance if part of an order can’t be shipped or for some other administrative reason). It also shares the outbound ETN address, allowing full or partial refunds to be issued, if required.

Our instant payment system and vendor API are nearly ready for trial in the real world.

We are opening our vendor application on the 1st July to find a number of vendors that are technically able to perform an API integration into their system and start accepting instant ETN in a live environment.

We will work closely with these vendors to ensure the system is performing perfectly, before general release.

We will keep you posted about this exciting development as it rolls out."
Merit: 13

Hey hey hey, come on.

Don't lose contact with mother earth please.

$5 is everything else but it is not realistic. If you would have said US$ 1 i still would have doubts, but ok, could be eventaully, but $5?Huh  Shocked

That's just not going to happen with a 21B max supply coin ever. It would mean that it would be about equal with Bitcoin market cap and
that's everything else but not realistic.

I understand where you are coming from and that the intention is keep the fanbase happy, but such unrealistic forecasts don't really help the project
as it will come back like a bumerang (best example for that is Verge/XVG). IF you suggest unrealistic things you are entering the space where it
will look more like a scam than a serious project, seriously, do yourself and the project a favour in NOT posting such unrealistic possible $5 price prediction,
as it just won't happen!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
FINALLY... miningpool hub turned on ETN payouts and I received 436 ETN woot! into my Cryptopia account  Shocked

So I do believe ill resume mining there lol I still have 2 other small piles of ETN (paper wallet and on herominers) I've yet to retrieve... but this sure is encouraging. I don't feel like have wasted 3.5 days of mining ETN now lol got some of it in the bank  Wink

Ahh these crazy crypto coins.... never a dull moment

Thanks for the update.  I will give it another try from the online wallet and let you know how it goes.

Edit: It worked!  Finally!!  It took about 2 hours, but it went through!
It feels good doesn't it lol  Grin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
In the time between now, and the time when partnerships start bringing in new users, and the first marketing campaign starts, and with even some help with BTC going back up, I would caution everyone on selling anytime soon.

Its most likely between now than then, theres the chance that we see a temporary downturn in price.

If this happens it will only be TEMPORARY.

REMEMBER, You dont lose your money until you sell.

No matter what the price is, you still have the same number of coins.

Those with ETN" this is what decides the winners from the losers; profits vs loss!!

HODL

AND BUY BUY BUY

In 3 years time, we will see BTC with a market cap in the low TRILLIONS, and ETN at $5 IMO

Its also possible that ETN falls to $.005 before it starts its imminent rise.

Do the math, if these levels both occur, thats $1000 for every $1 invested, buying at $.005 and selling at $5.

These two points are entirely possible. No guarantees, buts that what Im seeing based on no extra info than whats public knowledge right now

I have zero doubts we will reach $5 in the future, my only doubt is if we will see ETN drop to $.005.  I believe that would be the floor if we get that low.

Just a realistic, "worst case" assessment, that if it occurs, you can turn into a gift!!
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
She's building up steam!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
next week etn going to 50 satoshie  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Apple bans mining cryptocurrency on iPhones
miner apps iphone reject etn

Thanks for your good information men!

Do you have that crystal ball for me so i can also check the future? About Apple, nobody cares about Apple..

Agreed with you that is just dreaming with open eyes to see price at this low level I also think this is not the news which could impact on the price of this token to bring it down. Anyway I am ready to avail this golden chance.

Well in the past 6-7 months i bought ETN. But i'm happy this is not my main coin haha, people are losing thousands, thousands of euro's / dollars on ETN. That's sad, from the other side, this can be a prepare (dump) before the pump. Richard is speaking soon (few hours to go) on summt.

If there is really good news then even the whales will not hold back a real bull run.  Just have to be patient for now.

True, i will never dump my etn and totally not for this price. I'm patient, damn i am to long in this cryptoworld haha, patient is the key to many things in the cryptoworld.

I'm holding, and i am wondering what plans ETN have (let's start by paying the rewards to nanopool -> miners), like now Richard (ETN) are speaking on BCISUMMIT what is kind of fking great. https://bcisummit.com/speakers.html

Could not agree more. HODL at least 1 year or until next bull market at the earliest.

Is there a live stream to the summit?
Activity: 29
Keep it up. This project is really amazing with the help of the devs.
Price drop so much after Anti Asics fork.

So much for decentralized GPU mining when you can buy hashrate on nicehash to conduct 51 % attack if they want. Lol

That's the problem with all Anti Asic forks actually.

I'am not saying it's bad to have a given ideology, it's up to everybodies own project where when why to go.
But for sure Anti-Asic forks have 2 logical impacts:

- price falls, no matter that the gpu miner community hardly believes price will raise due it. It's simply not true. As soon as you take away Mining Hashpower from a project you take a way value from the project. Easy as that. I know, it's not a popular argument for gpu miners but it's just like that.

- About 99% of the coins could be potentially 51% attacked with nicehash traffic for the price of some dollars... Only Ethereum is a pure GPU coin that can not be attacked with 51% traffic from nicehash and other hashrate renting services. To compare, there are 16 coins relying on Asics that can not be attacked with 51% hashpower from Nicehash.... This leaves about 1.500 coins/projects (no matter Asic or gpu) open for 51% for literally 1US$ cost 51% attacks.....
Activity: 571
Merit: 18

Do you have that crystal ball for me so i can also check the future? About Apple, nobody cares about Apple..

Agreed with you that is just dreaming with open eyes to see price at this low level I also think this is not the news which could impact on the price of this token to bring it down. Anyway I am ready to avail this golden chance.

Well in the past 6-7 months i bought ETN. But i'm happy this is not my main coin haha, people are losing thousands, thousands of euro's / dollars on ETN. That's sad, from the other side, this can be a prepare (dump) before the pump. Richard is speaking soon (few hours to go) on summt.

If there is really good news then even the whales will not hold back a real bull run.  Just have to be patient for now.

True, i will never dump my etn and totally not for this price. I'm patient, damn i am to long in this cryptoworld haha, patient is the key to many things in the cryptoworld.

I'm holding, and i am wondering what plans ETN have (let's start by paying the rewards to nanopool -> miners), like now Richard (ETN) are speaking on BCISUMMIT what is kind of fking great. https://bcisummit.com/speakers.html
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

If there is really good news then even the whales will not hold back a real bull run.  Just have to be patient for now.
It has actually not bad news, instead.
I don't support the idea to mine cryptocurrencies on smartphones, which is easily to destroy your phones.
In addition, mining like this is likely un-profitable approach.

I think you dont know where ur talking about.

You are talking about mining programs like minergate for the smartphone, they heat up ur battery and will destroy ur smartphone now or later.

Electroneum dont really mine on ur smartphone, it just want you to keep the app online and that's it.

Whatsapp take more resources and battery then the Electroneum app. My Galaxy S8 get easy 2 days on 1 batteryload with ETN app on (without etn app active i get a few minutes more batterylife..).

I agree with JoenNL here. It's a nice innovative idea that could work out pretty good, actually the only reason i believe in the Electroneum project to be honest.

The move from Apple and doesn't really matter other than the bad publicity it gets of course. But from a market share point of view i think it shoud have only a minor impact actually.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
My friend tell me that ETN has a hard fork is it legit or not? and who is behind this still the electroneum team?
Electroneum is already good I think it doesn't need fork by now, I am still holding my ETN until now.

The fork that ETN has made is completely legit, indeed it was done to escape from ASICs that had taken over the network, making hashrate skyrocket high and making it more vulnerable to a 51% attack.

Maybe your friend is talking about another fork called ETNX (Electronero), which has raised some concerns because of its elevated premine.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
next week etn going to 50 satoshie  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Iphones are not even smart phones. I don't know of any real techie that uses them.
My friend tell me that ETN has a hard fork is it legit or not? and who is behind this still the electroneum team?
Electroneum is already good I think it doesn't need fork by now, I am still holding my ETN until now.

Etn is forked 2 weeks ago from cryptonight to cryptonight_v7 (also know as MoneroV7) to be asic resistant. Also some small but important fixes are added.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: