Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1 - page 5. (Read 37171 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Nice banned again, this time for no reason, I even had to pay money.

Looks like this forum wants to destroy development and the IPO.
Hopefully this stops soon, we will push through.

i think the reason is probably that the intention of the initial ban was to ban you, not your account.

Welp, paid to remove the IP ban now.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

i think the reason is probably that the intention of the initial ban was to ban you, not your account.
Activity: 42

Activity: 14
"Din" account was banned due to over promoting Edgecoin (through messages). It was my mistake and we're working towards having the ban appealed, if it is not appealed with 24 hours I will make a new thread. Everything else is the same, just message me on this account instead of "Din".

finally the mods step up and do the right thing. It is against the forum rules to solicite people through pms.

Hope this account gets banned too!

Though their action is biased. Maybe a mod's friend complained, that's why. Mods never do anything even if you report.

When is the deadline.. in EST...

4PM EST

Less than 2.5 hours.
finally the mods step up and do the right thing. It is against the forum rules to solicite people through pms.

Thank you, we appreciate the support.
ROFLMAO!    Grin

Hey he helped bump the thread! Wink

He is a good guy...   I know him from the Nxt thread...   I guess you just pissed him off with those PMs!    Smiley

I apologize Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
ETA on release date/time?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
"Din" account was banned due to over promoting Edgecoin (through messages). It was my mistake and we're working towards having the ban appealed, if it is not appealed with 24 hours I will make a new thread. Everything else is the same, just message me on this account instead of "Din".

Though their action is biased. Maybe a mod's friend complained, that's why. Mods never do anything even if you report.

When is the deadline.. in EST...

ROFLMAO!    Grin

Hey he helped bump the thread! Wink

we have hero‘s word" Exciting news to people who are interested in this coin and my escrow service. I will be offering escrow to anyone who is interested with the same sort of arrangement as exo_coin. You will be able to pull your money out at any time for any reason. there will be some rule changes this time so be prepared for that I will post specifics when the escrow phase becomes available (i am told that it is not available quite yet). Good luck investors!"
What do you mean?
Can the escrow Anon136 not provide service now?

I'm sure you can escrow through anon136

You can

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5828198
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
we have hero‘s word" Exciting news to people who are interested in this coin and my escrow service. I will be offering escrow to anyone who is interested with the same sort of arrangement as exo_coin. You will be able to pull your money out at any time for any reason. there will be some rule changes this time so be prepared for that I will post specifics when the escrow phase becomes available (i am told that it is not available quite yet). Good luck investors!"
What do you mean?

I'm sure you can escrow through anon136
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
What do you mean?
I understand that Anon136 asked for more escrow fees (exactly double the amount from 0.01btc for exo to 0.02btc).
How many has Anon136 had the investments in his hand?
Is there any information on it?

I saw through the thread, only the dev promoted his ipo again and again.
It seems that he is on this thread all day.
He didn't need work on his beta-version wallet, but just promote his ipo.
As I understand if he beleive in his product, he may not care about the damned ipo.
He can premine a small fraction which could be a good value if he indeed do a good product.

All in all, it makes me believe that all of these are just Stackcoin-like scam.

Activity: 48
Activity: 32
Pages:
Jump to: