Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1 - page 10. (Read 37171 times)

Din
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We are proud to be Chinese, because we have the biggest amount of stupid noobs in this industry.  This is our biggest treasure indeed.  who control noobs, who can win this zero sum game

only Chinese brave (or stupid) enough to invest heavily before finish reading.

Din, do you agree? keep silence if you agree with me.

No I don't, what exactly did you read that put you off? Edgecoin is very fair for investors and offers a more professional final product than most other coins.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
We are proud to be Chinese, because we have the biggest amount of stupid noobs in this industry.  This is our biggest treasure indeed.  who control noobs, who can win this zero sum game

only Chinese brave (or stupid) enough to invest heavily before finish reading.

Din, do you agree? keep silence if you agree with me.
Din
Din
i want to translate this thread to chinese,any bounty for it?

Sorry, it's already been translated.
I can post and promote it on other forum,let more people interest edgecoin. Smiley

Sounds good! Smiley

Message me and I'll list your name down for the bounty
Activity: 280

I can post and promote it on other forum,let more people interest edgecoin. Smiley
Din

Activity: 280
Din
Activity: 314
What is the exact time of the launch?
Din
Just a reminder if you invest in escrow you still need to send me an email, it makes my work a lot easier Smiley
Din
Din
So just to be clear, funds from the escrow need to be released before the phase is over in order to be counted for that phase? If so, what's the point of escrow? You're taking just as much of a risk sending the BTC straight to the dev.

Edit: Reference the site where it says "While Escrows are allowed, the funds need to be in before the end of whatever stage you have invested in." Does this mean the funds need to be released from escrow before the phase is over or that the funds need to be in escrow before the phase is over?

This has since been ratified.

Regarding Escrow payments, we're not responsible for the fees and risks associated with using an Escrow service. Escrows services are currently allowed such as Anon136 (BTCtalk).

You can release your funds WHENEVER
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
So just to be clear, funds from the escrow need to be released before the phase is over in order to be counted for that phase? If so, what's the point of escrow? You're taking just as much of a risk sending the BTC straight to the dev.

Edit: Reference the site where it says "While Escrows are allowed, the funds need to be in before the end of whatever stage you have invested in." Does this mean the funds need to be released from escrow before the phase is over or that the funds need to be in escrow before the phase is over?
Din
Dude stop pissing me off. One fucking solicitation message is too much , but 2???

Stop this shit now!

+1 think i got 3...

Think? I'm positive I sent one, if it was more I simply made a mistake.

Again I apologize if you were bothered by my message.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Just PMed Anon in order to invest. Smiley

Awesome let me know if you have any questions regarding escrow/direct investments.

Thank you. I'm waiting for Anon to see the PM in order to guide me how/where to invest
Din

Awesome let me know if you have any questions regarding escrow/direct investments.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Din
Anon - Does it take a whole hour for one person?

He's not online, send him a message.

I would imagine it does not take him a full hour to receive and take note of one investment.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Anon - Does it take a whole hour for one person?
Pages:
Jump to: