Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1 - page 9. (Read 37171 times)

Din
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Alright guys, going to be staring at numbers for the next hour updating this page.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
@Din: Add me in the list too (invested through Anon).
Activity: 37
Please read the following carefully:

The fees will be higher this time than with exo_coin because the bitcoin price has fallen dramatically since I originally set those prices. I hope you will understand. The fee will be 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater.

Additionally YOU MUST BE IN PERSONAL POSSESSION OF AT LEAST ONE OF THE PRIVATE KEYS THAT YOU SEND FROM I will require digital signatures to release any funds or make any changes to the status of your order. Don't worry, its not as complicated as it sounds and I will be here for anyone who needs help to walk them through every step. You don't even need to know how digital signatures work yet, I can help you with that when the time comes, for now though just make sure that you send from a software client located on your machine or if you prefer e-wallet than use blockchain.info DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO ME FROM AN EXCHANGE

Ok so if you have read everything carefully and agree to these terms feel free to send to this address when ever you are ready.

1PT7jU42DQfVecwqBAnrT49gJhfVm3YyBz

Hi Anon,
I have sent 1 BTC to the address 1PT7jU42DQfVecwqBAnrT49gJhfVm3YyBz
my TXID is: 0a710e5ec6b45e428b8909bd838e2522aab3e96cb35ef0f3a67171838069e59d

Hi Din,
Please help add my BTT to investor list. I have also sent email to you.

Thanks.
Activity: 43
I will mine this, see you April!
Activity: 29
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
sounds good ,interesting . Smiley
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
we have hero‘s word" Exciting news to people who are interested in this coin and my escrow service. I will be offering escrow to anyone who is interested with the same sort of arrangement as exo_coin. You will be able to pull your money out at any time for any reason. there will be some rule changes this time so be prepared for that I will post specifics when the escrow phase becomes available (i am told that it is not available quite yet). Good luck investors!" Grin
Activity: 26
Signed up for IPO, 1st time hope I did it right.
Din
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Din
Updating investor page ASAP tomorrow (next 12-16 hours)

See you all soon.
Din
Please do everything you can to make sure the wallet is not a laggy disaster on release like other coins that have been created with features in the wallet

That's the plan, IPO is working beautifully and we're definitely on course for success.
Din
Hi Din,

About escrow service,  i have sent BTC to Anon136     
when should anon136 release the btc to you?     before you send me edgecoin or after you send me edgecoin?

You can release before or after launch with no consequence. Simply release the funds, email me, and I'll send you the EDG.
Din
Here are the actual current investment totals, for those interested:

Direct - 4.57895254 BTC
Escrow - 6.1894 BTC

Thank you, that is correct. Due to the large amount of investments coming in during these last 48 hours we will be updating the page completely on the 27th.

will you update the investor list today?  

what is the exact end time?  27th ? hour and ? minute      please use this forum time.

It's getting late and stage 1 is ending soon, I'll update it then, unless enough people demand it sooner. Smiley

Stage ends 27th 4PM EST
Activity: 198
Hi Din,

About escrow service,  i have sent BTC to Anon136     
when should anon136 release the btc to you?     before you send me edgecoin or after you send me edgecoin?

Direct - 4.57895254 BTC
Escrow - 6.1894 BTC

Thank you, that is correct. Due to the large amount of investments coming in during these last 48 hours we will be updating the page completely on the 27th.

will you update the investor list today? 

what is the exact end time?  27th ? hour and ? minute      please use this forum time.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
how to use escrow service?

when the time comes, i need give anon136 my private key?  but with private key he can copy my wallet?  is that correct?
Din

Direct - 4.57895254 BTC
Escrow - 6.1894 BTC

Hi Din,

Please update the investor list.  including the escrow invest
Activity: 43

Direct - 4.57895254 BTC
Escrow - 6.1894 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: