Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1 - page 8. (Read 37171 times)

Din
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's probably too late at this point, but you should either remove the investors page, keep it up-to-date, or replace it with links to the two wallets.  Right now it's very misleading for potential investors.  They will receive a much smaller slice of the pie than that list implies.

That list was updated about 2 hours ago, just refresh the page.

Regardless the IPO is incredibly generous, we believe risk needs to be heavily rewarded.
Din
Interesting coin concept.

A rough roadmap/schedule for all stages in the first post would be great.  Smiley

Stage 1 (10 days) - Stage 2 (20 days)

http://edgecoin.info/invest.html
Activity: 43
It's probably too late at this point, but you should either remove the investors page, keep it up-to-date, or replace it with links to the two wallets.  Right now it's very misleading for potential investors.  They will receive a much smaller slice of the pie than that list implies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Interesting coin concept.

A rough roadmap/schedule for all stages in the first post would be great.  Smiley
Din
you say!  If you make an Escrow investment now (3/21 - 3/27) it will fall within Stage 1.

but at the top you say 10 days? does early stage run till 27th or 10th??

Was a typo,  stage 1 ends on the 27th at 4PM EST

Ah, clicked on the link you posted and it linked me to the old page, refreshed it and it shows the new numbers, thanks!

No problem! If you have any interest in investing shoot me a message or email me at [email protected]
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
you say!  If you make an Escrow investment now (3/21 - 3/27) it will fall within Stage 1.

Ah, clicked on the link you posted and it linked me to the old page, refreshed it and it shows the new numbers, thanks!
Din

Din
ARe the numbers all correct on the status pages? As the guy that direct invested 0.99btc had 0.95B Coins before you put up the escrow status site aswell, and also, direct investors getting rewarded with more coin, could you explain the % difference?

Otherwise keep up the good work, very interested.

Cheers!

The pages have since been updated. Direct investors do not directly benefit more than escrow investors, that would be unfair and very sketchy. However for some people, the difficulty of dealing with an intermediary, as well as the fees (0.02 BTC) can be a deal breaker.

I am also on all hours of the day (unless I'm sleeping) to speak to direct investors. Escrow investors have to wait on Anon136.
Activity: 140
ARe the numbers all correct on the status pages? As the guy that direct invested 0.99btc had 0.95B Coins before you put up the escrow status site aswell, and also, direct investors getting rewarded with more coin, could you explain the % difference?

Otherwise keep up the good work, very interested.

Cheers!
Din
IPO?? Who wants to buy a crap like this? Get free and fair coins like CommunityCoin!
+1, too many idiots in the forum.

Scared to invest? Escrow.
Activity: 195
IPO?? Who wants to buy a crap like this? Get free and fair coins like CommunityCoin!
+1, too many idiots in the forum.
Din
Just sent .32 BTC to Anon136 for Phase I Escrow (.02 BTC for escrow fee). Sent email to dev for records.

Thank you, confirmed.
Activity: 167
Just sent .32 BTC to Anon136 for Phase I Escrow (.02 BTC for escrow fee). Sent email to dev for records.
Din

Apparently 40+ people

Cya
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Din
Din
Excel document is updated, currently updating the table on our website Smiley
Din
@Din: Add me in the list too (invested through Anon).

Will do! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: