Pages:
Author

Topic: Positive thinking - does it work or not? - page 13. (Read 1638 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Positive thinking really works. It makes see possibilities. Staying positive makes your life better and helps you achieve greater things in life so always stay positive.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
If I am not feeling myself I stop and think about the positive things in my life and I try to forget about that bad thing
Activity: 84
Merit: 7
Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu
It never worked for me until now. But a lot of people says it works. I guess I'm doing something wrong.
Activity: 140
It's how our body works. Brain controlls everything
Activity: 34
I believe in positive thinking because it works very well, as reflected in the people's thinking and habit. Thinking  negatively will always affect people in a negative situation. The best method is to always think positively all the times.
Activity: 24
Think positive - is it successful or not? in my opinion, will succeed, because every human being if he has positive thoughts he has a purpose in life.
Activity: 46
In my opinion  no
Activity: 101
sometimes good or bad state depends on what we think. for example we judge a person, from the beginning we judge the person is not good, then at that time ugly all about him. but we do not know him deeper yet. and the person who looks good does not necessarily mean exactly what we think
Activity: 113
Yes. I definitely agree that it works. Specially in midst of difficulty. Positive thinking will help you boost yourself as it is really needed for you to overcome those.
Activity: 9
I think yes, because it raises your morale. But sometimes it's hard to lie to yourself that everything is fine Smiley
Activity: 26
Positive thinking is good.Because positive minds attract good things.
Activity: 29
Hello friends. What experiences do you have in terms of positive thinking? Does it really work? If you have an experience when the positive thinking worked for you, I would love to hear it, so please share it.

Yes. I believe in positive thinking. Because I have many articles I read about positive thinking. I believe in Law of Attraction, if you think positive you will attract positivity and if you think negative you will attract negativity.
Activity: 24
Depends on how you define "it works". Positive thinking might not necessarily make your life better / different. But the perceived quality goes up for sure.
Activity: 30
Yes it does,  I think it's important think for human
Activity: 126
Works in a way that it keeps you going through the rough patches.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
Hey,

Maybe the positive thinking is the best way, but be away; a pessimist will not be disappointed
Activity: 61
Positive thinking works. When you start your day by simply saying "Thank you", it actually gives a sense of power that, all through out that day and on the following days, you'll have things or people to be thankful for. You'll get used to it and it'll be easy for you to handle things in each day to come.
Activity: 154
Positive thought and hard work helps you to archieve your goals in life.
Activity: 23
Yes.positive thinking really works..A positive people possibly could have a better life..
Activity: 131
I believe it works. When you stop focusing on all bad things (it seems our default setting is to always be negative), you find many good things in your life and the quality of it is way better - not to mention your family and friends will like you better.
Pages:
Jump to: