Pages:
Author

Topic: Positive thinking - does it work or not? - page 11. (Read 1638 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Positive thinking works at least 90% if not 99%. For instance, to study in university is a positive thinking aiming at graduating to be a better you. My profession today was as a result of my positive thinking of the past and so it is to many except in few cases where the goals where not achieved.
Activity: 30
A person with positive thinking anticipates happiness, health and success, and believes that he or she can overcome any obstacle and difficulty !
Activity: 34
Positive approach is itself a weapon. It can target your mind directly ro erradicate any negativity sending you to frontfoot.
Activity: 51
There has been no such scientific explanation to this statement so it cant be said existed about such attitude.
Activity: 81
Positive thinking is the key of success If you think right then lot of buds are not falling you because you have a confidence of right thought and this confidence never makes you fail and you can get your target successfully,
Activity: 112
For me it really really works. Even i have a bad day it will set me back to be in a good mood just thinking a positive outlook in life. Also it is beneficial with your surroundings and you can be an influencer of good, positive outlook in life. I prefer thinking positive rather than thinking negative wherein it feels really sucks just thinking negative in life. So cheer up!! Everything happens for a Reason Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
no it does not, this life is fucked up and we all are fucked up.
Activity: 69
Being positive, a gentle smiles all are the ice breaker for introducing yourself to the world. Keep it neat and clean
Activity: 26
Positive approach really helps in by infusing a positive attitude in your mind activating your abilities
Activity: 42
If u dont have positive thinking u cant make anything in this world.
Activity: 116
if you just start thinking negative and negative, you cant put on your hardest effort. So better be positive but not overconfident
Activity: 77
If you do believe in that — yes, it will work Smiley
Activity: 23
Just stay on your dreams and dont forget to pray 😊
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
From another point of view, changing the position, as long as the exchange of the opposite side can understand many problems that they did not understand before.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
Thinking positively have been the only thing i cling onto in every aspect of my life, ranging from Education (schooling), health, finance and so on. Thinking positively have been a great advantage to me amid all adversity.   
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
It definitely works; your thoughts alter the reality around you.
Activity: 128
I must say that it is depend on what situations. Not give the same results.
Your thinking is a reflection of the incidents that follow, so I think - yes Smiley
Activity: 154
The benefits of positive thinking:

1. Managing Stress Well
2. Healthier Soul and Body
3. More Achievement
4. Have Many Friends
5. Family Relations and Harmonious Couples
6. Life is more directional
7. Healthy body

That's what I get if I think positive, you should do it.
It works most of the times for me  Smiley positive thinking helps you to think clearly and see things in different ways. Usually, I start my day by saying 5 things I most grateful about.
Pages:
Jump to: