Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 148. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Guys, why the rush?

What's the difference if they deliver now or in 1-2 weeks?
I'd rather wait a bit longer for a good product than a rushed-to-market product.

If you all are THAT anxious about your invested BTC, maybe you shouldn't have invested in the first place...

You're right, man!

Would be better for all to have a brilliant coin.
I' ll keep an eye on EXO and waiting patiently. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Qora is pure chaos. You can´t even sell or send your coins, cause you can´t be sure where they land.
Sorry but if that happens to  coin when I´m in, I would sell them and never come back.
And who choose Qora right now, when there so many hot opportunities.
I wanted to buy some when they are cheap, but with this banana software, it is way to risky in my opinion.

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin

Hmm, don't really see anything wrong with his statement about Qora, but whatever floats your boat.

Everything is wrong with his statement. There are some problems with Poloniex which probably use their own poorly written wrapper for Qora. I didn't have a single problem with sending or receiving coins. Including ShareXCoin and Poloniex.

"So many hot opportunities" - name one. Qora is the only currency on the market that have such huge potential. It'll easily cost x5-x10 from current price in a couple of months.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Qora is pure chaos. You can´t even sell or send your coins, cause you can´t be sure where they land.
Sorry but if that happens to  coin when I´m in, I would sell them and never come back.
I wanted to buy some when they are cheap, but with this banana software, it is way to risky in my opinion.

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin

Hmm, don't really see anything wrong with his statement about Qora, but whatever floats your boat.
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
I believe in the success of this coin and developers. So, me too still waiting.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
In order to better Mars, calls for active members at the same time to test.

You quoted me Cheesy

''eXo:Powerful coin, concerned about community Dev''

DUDE?! Are you supporting eXo or not??

And if you have concernes, why put in your signature?! Omg...

I'm sure that's just a non-native English speaker's incorrect grammar structure. I think he is trying to say that the developer is concerned about the community.
Activity: 364
Anyone interested in my EXO 1st round stake of 0.5 BTC? PM if you want to buy, minimum bid 2.5 BTC.

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Guys, why the rush?

I'd rather wait a bit longer for a good product than a rushed-to-market product.

If you all are THAT anxious about your invested BTC, maybe you shouldn't have invested in the first place...

Yes do it right the first time ... look at Qora lots of issues with their rushed release!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

You quoted me Cheesy

''eXo:Powerful coin, concerned about community Dev''

DUDE?! Are you supporting eXo or not??

And if you have concernes, why put in your signature?! Omg...
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

You quoted me Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
waiting for the launch day now.
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
This is from Twitter
eXocoin @eXocoin  ·  May 28
0.59.4 doesn't fixed the issue.
Still investigate. Launch early June (e.g. 6th or 7th) still realistic
I am unattended at the weekend
Activity: 338
Guys, why the rush?

Activity: 308
Why devs did not creare good site with forums? I think they have enougth btc for pay for site.

the project dosenot launch, some of people care about other information, website and wallet UI, theses things dont need the program . !!!

you cannot demand everything in short time .

Why devs did not creare good site with forums? I think they have enougth btc for pay for site.
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
5 th june wallet 0.6 will be started or exocoin will be launched?
may be nothing will started like yesterday didn't start anything at all Grin(release: eta 3rd June,)

Devs should atleast update ETA´s..
Yes, of course- cause, we are here, all together very worrying about it...
How can find any info in Twitter-may be there is any info at all? 
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
What will be reward formula for mining? Will be great formula like DRK or fast halving every week for early investors too.
Jump to: