Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 147. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 697
Merit: 500
Please guys. Those are two very different coins. Keep the talk seperate!

EXO FO LIFE!

+100000

About the launch, are they gonna send email-giveaway coins at the same time than IPO coins. I dont think thats a good idea..
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Please guys. Those are two very different coins. Keep the talk seperate!

EXO FO LIFE!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Hmm, don't really see anything wrong with his statement about Qora, but whatever floats your boat.

It seems that you might have mistaken this for the Qora thread then too...   Roll Eyes

Sure, whatever you say.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
In order to better Mars, calls for active members at the same time to test.

You quoted me Cheesy

''eXo:Powerful coin, concerned about community Dev''

DUDE?! Are you supporting eXo or not??

And if you have concernes, why put in your signature?! Omg...

I'm sure that's just a non-native English speaker's incorrect grammar structure. I think he is trying to say that the developer is concerned about the community.

Thank you for correcting. Wink
Guys, the date is coming very soon. Take a breath and hold on.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
In order to better Mars, calls for active members at the same time to test.

You quoted me Cheesy

''eXo:Powerful coin, concerned about community Dev''

DUDE?! Are you supporting eXo or not??

And if you have concernes, why put in your signature?! Omg...

I'm sure that's just a non-native English speaker's incorrect grammar structure. I think he is trying to say that the developer is concerned about the community.

Thank you for correcting. Wink
Activity: 546
Good to hear news ! Eager to test newest version, hopefully everything will be running stable.

Ps. These qura or whatever muppets can go somewhere else.

yes, exo will launch soon .  You can talk QORA in QORA thread, please .
Activity: 697
Good to hear news ! Eager to test newest version, hopefully everything will be running stable.

Ps. These qura or whatever muppets can go somewhere else.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Guys if you want to circle-jerk about Qora and put people who disagree with you on ignore then go do it on the Qora thread. This thread is about Exo. Thanks.

+1MILLION lol its like half the posts on these page is about bashing or proteting qora. lool
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Guys if you want to circle-jerk about Qora and put people who disagree with you on ignore then go do it on the Qora thread. This thread is about Exo. Thanks.
Activity: 666
so our new eta for 0.6 is: 8th-9th June  = start of final beta test
good news
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Including ShareXCoin and Poloniex.
Looks like there are some problems with ShareXCoin again, see the last pages of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.7800 .  There even are people saying that the dev flew away with a lot of Qora in his pockets   Smiley

It's not actually a Qora problem, is it? If Gox dev ran away with Bitcoins it doesn't mean there's something wrong with Bitcoin.
Activity: 308

i wish this time we can fix the bug totally ,if so, we can launch soon.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Including ShareXCoin and Poloniex.
Looks like there are some problems with ShareXCoin again, see the last pages of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.7800 .  There even are people saying that the dev flew away with a lot of Qora in his pockets   Smiley
Activity: 644
Good update. Thanks.
As you know the BTT account of Anon who is our escrow is frozen. Did you get chance to talk to him? Can you wait to distribute EXO until his account is release and able to work?

Anon will be back by June 8-9 so this isn't even an issue right now.
Activity: 37
- Soo we are quite positive that the bug in 0.59.x (block chain async) has been fixed, although we cannot say this is true 100% ... (to be more concrete: we changed quite some code regarding this and adding more guards and a sealing feature _and_ we fixed a possible case in which the problem can be the consequence).
- we changed the internal storage of all money values from doubles to an own format and tested it thoroughly
- integration of "change address status" is done and will be tested tomorrow
- integration of "checkpoint block feature" is nearly done and will be finished tomorrow

v0.6 will need moreover:
- full proxy and anti-spam integration (+1day)
- minor stuff(+2days), like addressbook

so our new eta for 0.6 is: 8th-9th June  = start of final beta test

any preferences on how we should perform the vote process, see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7135479

?
 best regards
eXocoin
Good update. Thanks.
As you know the BTT account of Anon who is our escrow is frozen. Did you get chance to talk to him? Can you wait to distribute EXO until his account is release and able to work?
Activity: 47
- Soo we are quite positive that the bug in 0.59.x (block chain async) has been fixed, although we cannot say this is true 100% ... (to be more concrete: we changed quite some code regarding this and adding more guards and a sealing feature _and_ we fixed a possible case in which the problem can be the consequence).
- we changed the internal storage of all money values from doubles to an own format and tested it thoroughly
- integration of "checkpoint block feature" is nearly done and will be finished tomorrow

v0.6 will need moreover:

any preferences on how we should perform the vote process, see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7135479

?
 best regards
eXocoin

Exo seems to be a good dev- he gives all the time updates about EXO-coin.
Btw, is there any chance to get some coins from some kind of faucet?
I didn't met the requirements for the email-give-away. Sad
Activity: 294

v0.6 will need moreover:

?
 best regards
eXocoin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Qora is pure chaos. You can´t even sell or send your coins, cause you can´t be sure where they land.
Sorry but if that happens to  coin when I´m in, I would sell them and never come back.
And who choose Qora right now, when there so many hot opportunities.
I wanted to buy some when they are cheap, but with this banana software, it is way to risky in my opinion.

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin

Hmm, don't really see anything wrong with his statement about Qora, but whatever floats your boat.

Everything is wrong with his statement. There are some problems with Poloniex which probably use their own poorly written wrapper for Qora. I didn't have a single problem with sending or receiving coins. Including ShareXCoin and Poloniex.

"So many hot opportunities" - name one. Qora is the only currency on the market that have such huge potential. It'll easily cost x5-x10 from current price in a couple of months.

Couldn't agree more. Qora indeed has a huge potential. My guess is it will be worth even more.
Jump to: