Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 158. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
are the coins distributed already?

Temporarily didn't get any news
Some worry
 Sad
I agree. Don't copy another logo, that will kill the coin.  Cry

Yes meaningless copy other logo Will only make us feel sick
 Sad
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 153
Merit: 107
How I can invest in this coin right now?

Wait for launch and appearing of OTC thread. Unfortunately, you can't buy directly from early investors due to escrower don't want to serve such deal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

wait for launch date..  Wink
Activity: 49
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hey dev, are you going to give an update on what is happening or would you like me to post my pm that i sent you? I will give you till the end of today.
Activity: 109
Activity: 364
EXO will be in TOP 5 after mining period.
I am sure about it. Cool
take it easy, you can see each diff mine tech will give you a big surprise , exo will give all the bigggggg surprise .
Activity: 87
EXO will be in TOP 5 after mining period.
I am sure about it. Cool
EXO will also reach about 50x - 100x ROI!

I don't think so.
Qora early stakeholders owns almost 100% of all coins (excluding development fund). They can fix the price at the possible highest value.
They are lucky enough to sell high. It is unfair but it is life.
Otherwise EXO investors will own only part of all coins. Rest coins will be distributed through mining and giveaways. This is very fair but there is no 50-100x ROI for EXO early stakeholders.
EXO can attract more community due to fair distribution. It will be steady and slow grow.

Do your math, 50x-100x aint that big market cap...

Market cap at 1-2 millions USD is possible in the beginning.
It would be nice for EXO investors, but mining of EXO will be the cheapest way to obtain coins. For example, why should I buy EXO from early stakeholders, if I can do mining coins directly? Yes, there is no reasons.
Mining will cause investors to hold prices at lowest possible rate (there will be multipools, botnets, owners of biggest cpu farms who will dump coins at any rate).
I could be wrong.

Could depend, since EXO has a custom mining algo for CPU AFAIK. So difficulty could be high and revenue could be low. Also I could be wrong.

How you calculate that 1-2 million  Grin, jesus if qura has allready 6million and as i understood the mining will start like two weeks after launch and devs has developed new for mining..

I understand that Qora isn't EXO and EXO isn't Qora. These ones are totally different. Qora living template can't fit into EXO project.
1-2 millions cap isn't optimistic estimation, but realistic. You can't raise a few millions dollars without something good and promising product. Who knows that EXO it is?
EXO success also depends from quality of community.

IMHO EXO look more promising than Qora, do you have even tested beta version?

No, I will wait for stable version. I keep faith that it looks more promising than Qora. But coin distribution model doesn't allow to early stakeholders to get very profitable ROI as in case of Qora. It is good for coin, not for investors.
I am not an early EXO investor. Hope I can buy some EXO after launching.
Activity: 39
I agree. Don't copy another logo, that will kill the coin.  Cry
Activity: 697

I don't think so.
Qora early stakeholders owns almost 100% of all coins (excluding development fund). They can fix the price at the possible highest value.
Otherwise EXO investors will own only part of all coins. Rest coins will be distributed through mining and giveaways. This is very fair but there is no 50-100x ROI for EXO early stakeholders.
EXO can attract more community due to fair distribution. It will be steady and slow grow.

It would be nice for EXO investors, but mining of EXO will be the cheapest way to obtain coins. For example, why should I buy EXO from early stakeholders, if I can do mining coins directly? Yes, there is no reasons.
Mining will cause investors to hold prices at lowest possible rate (there will be multipools, botnets, owners of biggest cpu farms who will dump coins at any rate).
I could be wrong.

Could depend, since EXO has a custom mining algo for CPU AFAIK. So difficulty could be high and revenue could be low. Also I could be wrong.

How you calculate that 1-2 million  Grin, jesus if qura has allready 6million and as i understood the mining will start like two weeks after launch and devs has developed new for mining..

I understand that Qora isn't EXO and EXO isn't Qora. These ones are totally different. Qora living template can't fit into EXO project.
1-2 millions cap isn't optimistic estimation, but realistic. You can't raise a few millions dollars without something good and promising product. Who knows that EXO it is?

IMHO EXO look more promising than Qora, do you have even tested beta version?

I don't think so.

I could be wrong.

How you calculate that 1-2 million  Grin, jesus if qura has allready 6million and as i understood the mining will start like two weeks after launch and devs has developed new for mining..

Activity: 334
Activity: 697

I don't think so.

I could be wrong.

How you calculate that 1-2 million  Grin, jesus if qura has allready 6million and as i understood the mining will start like two weeks after launch and devs has developed new for mining..

Could the devs answer how they gonna protect early investor and how the mining will work?
When thinking about a logo you need to keep in mind how easy will it be to reproduce on hats, mugs, t-shirts and printed material (ads, flies,posters )

Ha ha
There were so many brothers you consider
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

I don't think so.

I could be wrong.

Jump to: