Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 159. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 107
EXO will also reach about 50x - 100x ROI!

I don't think so.
Qora early stakeholders owns almost 100% of all coins (excluding development fund). They can fix the price at the possible highest value.
They are lucky enough to sell high. It is unfair but it is life.
Otherwise EXO investors will own only part of all coins. Rest coins will be distributed through mining and giveaways. This is very fair but there is no 50-100x ROI for EXO early stakeholders.
EXO can attract more community due to fair distribution. It will be steady and slow grow.

Do your math, 50x-100x aint that big market cap...

Market cap at 1-2 millions USD is possible in the beginning.
It would be nice for EXO investors, but mining of EXO will be the cheapest way to obtain coins. For example, why should I buy EXO from early stakeholders, if I can do mining coins directly? Yes, there is no reasons.
Mining will cause investors to hold prices at lowest possible rate (there will be multipools, botnets, owners of biggest cpu farms who will dump coins at any rate).
I could be wrong.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
waiting for news!

i am very curious about the PoS interest part, seeing the innovative mining, i expect wonders!

Every innovation of mining We'll look forward to
It brings us a hope
Activity: 697
Merit: 500

I don't think so.
Qora early stakeholders owns almost 100% of all coins (excluding development fund). They can fix the price at the possible highest value.
Otherwise EXO investors will own only part of all coins. Rest coins will be distributed through mining and giveaways. This is very fair but there is no 50-100x ROI for EXO early stakeholders.
EXO can attract more community due to fair distribution. It will be steady and slow grow.

Do your math, 50x-100x aint that big market cap...
Activity: 153
Merit: 107

I don't think so.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Activity: 585
Qora is a cheap java knock off from NXT

Original code...added features...massive value and climbing.

You are wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
when release the client,3 month have passed. Huh
Activity: 546

Any new message ? Did the problem get solved?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Worth to wait,but I still want to ask is there any update Grin Huh
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Qora is a cheap java knock off from NXT, but if the ROI is that big on Qora, eXo is original and written in C++ with an easy to use GUI client and miner so it will shine brighter.

The devs of eXo are doing it right, by making it easier for the average internet user to get into cryptocoins.

This client/miner will facilitate the entrance for many people who just want to point and click.

What? There is no similarity between NXT and Qora. Check thoroughly Qoras thread please, before jumping into conclusions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Qora is a cheap java knock off from NXT, but if the ROI is that big on Qora, eXo is original and written in C++ with an easy to use GUI client and miner so it will shine brighter.

The devs of eXo are doing it right, by making it easier for the average internet user to get into cryptocoins.

This client/miner will facilitate the entrance for many people who just want to point and click.
Activity: 460
waiting for news!

i am very curious about the PoS interest part, seeing the innovative mining, i expect wonders!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
[WTB]6 btc for 1.5btc 1st stage stake
or
[WTB]5 btc for 1.5btc 2nd stage stake

It is still valid. PM me if u r interested.
lol, if you got it ,i'd like to buy from you 7BTC for each share.

Actually I do get offers from some kind investors.
The issue is Anon136 is too afraid of making a mistake, so he won't be involved in this.
So I guess I will purchase it after it launches. At that time, this offer is still valid Grin
or

People dont be foolish and sell your stakes THAT low!!!

Qora has an ROI of about 100x, also because BIG STAKEHOLDERS ARE NOT SELLING LOW.

So why should someone here in EXO forum sell his stake for about 3x ROI??? If you sell that low to traders, they will sell for about 100x about 1 minute after you sold to them.

SO DONT BE FOOLISH and DONT DUMP EXO PRICE. EXO will also reach about 50x - 100x ROI!

+1. I think @seek4dream induced us to sell the stake with cheap price .  Wink

Shark want more EXO biology honest with BTC to obtain them. Angry
Activity: 476
Activity: 5
are the coins distributed already?
Activity: 59
Merit: 10

is the logo competition already closed?
in a graphic designer and want to work on a logo...

hope its not to late
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 31
or

The issue is Anon136 is too afraid of making a mistake, so he won't be involved in this.
So I guess I will purchase it after it launches. At that time, this offer is still valid Grin
or

Qora has an ROI of about 100x, also because BIG STAKEHOLDERS ARE NOT SELLING LOW.

So why should someone here in EXO forum sell his stake for about 3x ROI??? If you sell that low to traders, they will sell for about 100x about 1 minute after you sold to them.

SO DONT BE FOOLISH and DONT DUMP EXO PRICE. EXO will also reach about 50x - 100x ROI!

+1. I think @seek4dream induced us to sell the stake with cheap price .  Wink

Sell it please, so that I can buy more cheap coins when it launch.
Activity: 308
or

or

+1. I think @seek4dream induced us to sell the stake with cheap price .  Wink

Jump to: