Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 169. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
It is really hard to estimate the launch time. Every time we find a bug it needs again investigation, development and testing. But we cannot know how many bugs are left in the product. However, with the latest version 0.59.2 we have a pretty stable status. 0.59.3 will be even more stable. Also, we are running two nodes now with 0.59.3 and they are able to mine (so, yes, they are getting EXO in their wallet). You can test that once we release it.

Changelog of the next version 0.59.3:
- fixed udp reliable (you can now sync up the chain with even huge blocks with poor internet. This was not possible with 0.59.2 and prev. since packets got dropped then silently)
- re-broadcasts of miningResult/send_transaction only after initial verification and not directly
- fix bug in get_peerlist request (leaded from time to time to a crash)
- getPeerIPPorts and similar will no longer return pointers to the internal structs but hard copies. Added more setter to compensate. Clearer code design and fixed a crash issue here with two threads accessing pointers here without critical sections
- change popup title from "error notification" to "success notification" in case it is a positive message
- clear peer traffic user command works now
- fixed a small bug in chain sync process (not critical)
- GUI popup did not stay opened for some errors in sendTransaction() processing (e.g. "you cannot send yourself EXO")
- programmed eXowatcher (checks if the core process is running. If not -> restart after 5secs) and testing on one node at the moment
- added new column in block explorer, indicating if block has been validated through the network or not
- fixed a smaller bug in mining process (leaded to a critical section timeout deadlock)
- fixed a bug in the mining process (no transactions have been initiated previously due to this bug)

all points are done except the first one. Hopefully can finish that within 24 hours. It won't need a chain restart so its the first time that we can let the net run without any down times.

Best regards
eXocoin

#edit: the mining amount is spread equally within the miners. That will be changed of course in 0.6

Good news
My client is running two days and have not crash any time.

Wink

+1  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
just like sb said before ,dev ,you need some help,you can join in chinese QQ group and there's so many free tester ,when you release the version , you can ask them to test with you and discuss together then found more bug with short time ,but not like release a version again and again still not stable version .

you have more fans but some of them became more and more disappoint
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Please answer the questions posted by myself and another on the last page - when do we need to release 1st round escrow investments? We want to make sure our investments go through. Also, how should we go about this?
Activity: 62
It is really hard to estimate the launch time. Every time we find a bug it needs again investigation, development and testing. But we cannot know how many bugs are left in the product. However, with the latest version 0.59.2 we have a pretty stable status. 0.59.3 will be even more stable. Also, we are running two nodes now with 0.59.3 and they are able to mine (so, yes, they are getting EXO in their wallet). You can test that once we release it.

- fixed udp reliable (you can now sync up the chain with even huge blocks with poor internet. This was not possible with 0.59.2 and prev. since packets got dropped then silently)
- re-broadcasts of miningResult/send_transaction only after initial verification and not directly
- getPeerIPPorts and similar will no longer return pointers to the internal structs but hard copies. Added more setter to compensate. Clearer code design and fixed a crash issue here with two threads accessing pointers here without critical sections
- change popup title from "error notification" to "success notification" in case it is a positive message
- GUI popup did not stay opened for some errors in sendTransaction() processing (e.g. "you cannot send yourself EXO")
- programmed eXowatcher (checks if the core process is running. If not -> restart after 5secs) and testing on one node at the moment
- added new column in block explorer, indicating if block has been validated through the network or not
- fixed a smaller bug in mining process (leaded to a critical section timeout deadlock)
- fixed a bug in the mining process (no transactions have been initiated previously due to this bug)

all points are done except the first one. Hopefully can finish that within 24 hours. It won't need a chain restart so its the first time that we can let the net run without any down times.

Best regards
eXocoin

#edit: the mining amount is spread equally within the miners. That will be changed of course in 0.6

Well, I haven't met the requirements for the email-give-away. but I wish good luck to this coin. I believe Exo could get the next big thing after NEM for this year.

Activity: 231

Best regards
eXocoin

Good news
My client is running two days and have not crash any time.

Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Best regards
eXocoin

Activity: 64
I really want to know the launch time for the exo wallet.

be patient my friend.the time has not fixed yet.maybe we r facing more delays.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I really want to know the launch time for the exo wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I was away, when is it launching?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Need quick money. 1st stage IPO 1.499 BTC - PM me your offer. If the offers aren't good enough, I keep it.

What would be a offer you were satisfied with?  Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Need quick money. 1st stage IPO 1.499 BTC - PM me your offer. If the offers aren't good enough, I keep it.
Activity: 308

we can join QQ group 367448911, come with us.

wow,look great,but I dont think dev can speak English.

Roll Eyes. This is only a  Chinese fans group, both of us like exo.
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Will eXocoin be on any exchanges on launch day? I'd like to buy some asap

try to post request here or make thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0
if you'll give good price, maybe somebody will sell you his stake, investors who used Anon can easily transfer you their rights
Activity: 63

wow,look great,but I dont think dev can speak English.
Activity: 126

maybe bter,maybe mintpal,maybe polo,maybe some others
Activity: 106
Activity: 308

Activity: 126
I still have 1.5 BTC investment through Anon136 being held in escrow (1st phase).

Are there documented process/instructions going to be released on how we get escrow through? 

Just want to make sure that everything gets transferred as planned, once the release happens.. and also how we will get notification on when to start that process.. will ANon be contacted, and we get contacted from him, etc..

Thanks.

take it  easy. Exo will released soon.
it's a great project,
Activity: 154
I still have 1.5 BTC investment through Anon136 being held in escrow (1st phase).

Are there documented process/instructions going to be released on how we get escrow through? 

Just want to make sure that everything gets transferred as planned, once the release happens.. and also how we will get notification on when to start that process.. will ANon be contacted, and we get contacted from him, etc..

Thanks.
Activity: 294
regards edit2: I cannot reconstruate / did not experienced something similar yet. Do you still have the error log of that session? (If you restarted meanwhile it might be in logarchive1 or 2 ..)

It was just a >>You cannot send yourself EXO. error...  I just wanted to let you know that the error notification window didn't stay open for some reason.
Thanks for reporting! Fixed now for 0.59.3. There was a statement missing in an if command.
Jump to: