Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 167. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Does exo need a port open? I downloaded the latest beta but I only have 1 connection?
Activity: 546
How many eXocoin I can get against 1 Bitcoin ?

wait after release. If you ask here in Exothread most will offer like: WTS 500 EXO/ BTC  Wink

btw:

WTS 500 EXO /BTC   Grin

just kidding

i am ready to sell 200 exo / 1 BTC  Wink

Just kidding, but a 2000 exo / 1 BTC i think will be the starting point

For Now we must focus on release and features

I don't want to be a party-pooper, but 1/2000 is 50000 BTC market cap.

5000 BTC market cap is more realistic.

from the Qora trade thread, Qora have nearly 5000 BTC  market cap . I think 5000 BTC is less for eXo,  Cheesy.  Lets see what will happen .

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

wait after release. If you ask here in Exothread most will offer like: WTS 500 EXO/ BTC  Wink

btw:

WTS 500 EXO /BTC   Grin

just kidding

No one can say exactly which cap EXOcoin will reach in future - so best we can do atm is supporting EXO.
Btw. Is there already a new release-day or are the old ones 26th may/ 3rd juin still realistic?

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

btw:

WTS 500 EXO /BTC   Grin

just kidding

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

btw:

WTS 500 EXO /BTC   Grin

just kidding

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

wait after release. If you ask here in Exothread most will offer like: WTS 500 EXO/ BTC  Wink

btw:

WTS 500 EXO /BTC   Grin

just kidding
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
Activity: 294

My threads on other forums is updated.
Thanks!

any news on 59.3? Cool
0.59.3 is completed. We will update our nodes in some hours. If everything stays stable you'll get the update some hours thereafter via in-client update dialog

I will give further status notifications in some hours again, I am short in time right now
regards
eXocoin

this time  may i flood with transactions?  Grin

changelog finalized: exocoin.org/index.php?s=download
--> "Changelog V.059.2 -> 0.59.3"

Yes you can flood the net with transactions, *but* please wait for a further notification from me in about two days Cheesy Just want to be sure this version runs fine first Wink

eta for that you will see the update popup: ~3-6hours from now.
Latest update partially crashed the chain. We need to fix a bug before releasing this. I hope that we can release the update tomorrow. Strange that it worked in our seperate test net but without investigation I cannot tell much about it now.
Until that update you might expericence problems with 0.59.2 now - sorry Wink

I will write as soon as we have fixed everything and the net is up with 0.59.3. We gonna do a chain reset then as well.

Thanks!

any news on 59.3? Cool
0.59.3 is completed. We will update our nodes in some hours. If everything stays stable you'll get the update some hours thereafter via in-client update dialog

I will give further status notifications in some hours again, I am short in time right now
regards
eXocoin

changelog finalized: exocoin.org/index.php?s=download
--> "Changelog V.059.2 -> 0.59.3"

Yes you can flood the net with transactions, *but* please wait for a further notification from me in about two days Cheesy Just want to be sure this version runs fine first Wink

eta for that you will see the update popup: ~3-6hours from now.

Thanks!

any news on 59.3? Cool

regards
eXocoin

i would like some more info about the PoS phase if possible, and if zerocoin or similar is possible also.

thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I know this is eXo thread but you mentioned qora without the trading thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6801361

Can get in now in the range of 30-100 sat.

Regarding eXo --> I suspect mining is good for distribution. It doesn't really undermine IPO investors too much as long as they mine - new algo and fair distribution will keep investors happy, I hope!  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
give dev more times, we think exo is better than qora ,qora just a nxt's another clone ,but exo is not.
1st, Qora isn't clone of anything
2st, I hope u r right about "exo is better than qora", then u can have more than 50X ROI. Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Thanks!

any news on 59.3? Cool

regards
eXocoin

This is great achievement. Thanks for your efforts and commitment to the EXOCoin. I believe the coin will be very successful with you and community's  hard working.
Great. I am looking forward to the day while Qora and eXo are both on stage..
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Thanks!

any news on 59.3? Cool

regards
eXocoin

This is great achievement. Thanks for your efforts and commitment to the EXOCoin. I believe the coin will be very successful with you and community's  hard working.
Activity: 257
give dev more times, we think exo is better than qora ,qora just a nxt's another clone ,but exo is not.

Thanks!

any news on 59.3? Cool

regards
eXocoin
Activity: 644
I don't know what to tell about the whole 10-20x profit...  but can you imagine if the Qora client had a built-in exchange like eXo?   Wink

So, does Qora have built-in exchange?

No...  I was just trying to denote that eXo has unique features...  thus making the profit target our friend was asking about very likely.

50% up for mining will hurt though, long term. That's a lot of new coins that will be easy for anyone to accumulate and dump.
Activity: 308
it seemd there was something happend with the V.0.59.3 version  Huh
Activity: 153
Merit: 107
I don't know what to tell about the whole 10-20x profit...  but can you imagine if the Qora client had a built-in exchange like eXo?   Wink

So, does Qora have built-in exchange?
Jump to: