Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 173. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If so, you can download: http://exocoin.org/queries/33.block and place it in the chain/ folder and start the client again.
With V0.59.2 (when the udp reliable part is finalized) that should not be any problem anymore regardless of internet quality.

i think is a must

well all our server managed to get id=33 without any manual copy&paste. But locally with my personal internet I couldn't get it as well (but my internet is not that good in this location here). Problem is: You must get all 254 part udp messages (since this block is big it is divided into these parts). If one of those gets dropped on the net to you then you query again all 254 parts again and again. But, as stated, this will be fixed within the very next version in 2-3 days.

Also note: You should only put 33.block in the chain folder if you already have 32.block in there. Otherwise it won't get loaded. So try to sync up first before downloading 33.blokc manually

oh well... block 40 is huge now as well... If network is still functional running in 12 hours then I'll going to upload the chain until that point. Until then I am sleeping now Wink
btw: before/with V0.6 we are going to make a stress test (making as much transactions for some hours as possible).
Activity: 460

If so, you can download: http://exocoin.org/queries/33.block and place it in the chain/ folder and start the client again.
With V0.59.2 (when the udp reliable part is finalized) that should not be any problem anymore regardless of internet quality.

i think is a must
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
Alright. Update is online.
It might happen that you cannot sync beyond part 33 (if your internet connection is not stable enough).

As you can see we made over 600 transactions in block 33. Got processed nicely Smiley  As well as in tests before with 500 transactions and 1000 transactions per block.

One node is running a full debug build now. It is slower but if the system crashes again it might be very usefull to track down the bug then.

I have to work many hours this week but I try to get online and give status notifications every day. V0.59.2 hopefully available within 2 or 3 days anyway.
best regards
eXocoin

The auto updater do see this new update. Have to download it from the website.
Activity: 666
nice to see some progress
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
It might happen that you cannot sync beyond part 33 (if your internet connection is not stable enough).

As you can see we made over 600 transactions in block 33. Got processed nicely Smiley  As well as in tests before with 500 transactions and 1000 transactions per block.

One node is running a full debug build now. It is slower but if the system crashes again it might be very usefull to track down the bug then.

I have to work many hours this week but I try to get online and give status notifications every day. V0.59.2 hopefully available within 2 or 3 days anyway.
best regards
eXocoin

ur making good porgress now.
keep up the great work.

best regards
eXocoin
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager
We managed to put everything we targeted for v0.591 and 0.592 in 0.591. It will be released today, not sure how many hours we need from now on. Currently the linux build is in progress. Changelog will be edited soon as well.

v0.59.2 will then finalize the mining process and udp reliable class.
In-GUI-bug report is disabled for 0.59.1 due to problems. It will be reenabled in the next version, once, the udp reliable class is finalized.

With this update we have been able to create 1000 transactions within one block (10 minutes). All were stored in the chain, the chain sync is working as well, no crashes anywhere. We fixed lots of bugs within the chain storage, udp class (block size was too large) and chain sync.

So I do hope that this version is stable for days. The mining payout might not work since we changed nothing there. It will be targeted for the next version.

best regards, going to write again in some hours
eXocoin

#edit: going to correct the dates on the website

Cool! Smiley
Activity: 382
Iota and JINN
We managed to put everything we targeted for v0.591 and 0.592 in 0.591. It will be released today, not sure how many hours we need from now on. Currently the linux build is in progress. Changelog will be edited soon as well.

In-GUI-bug report is disabled for 0.59.1 due to problems. It will be reenabled in the next version, once, the udp reliable class is finalized.

With this update we have been able to create 1000 transactions within one block (10 minutes). All were stored in the chain, the chain sync is working as well, no crashes anywhere. We fixed lots of bugs within the chain storage, udp class (block size was too large) and chain sync.

So I do hope that this version is stable for days. The mining payout might not work since we changed nothing there. It will be targeted for the next version.

eXocoin

Lovely news! Thank You!

eXocoin

Activity: 308

According to the office website, the V.0.59.2 will come out tomorrow. I hope it should not delayed again , or else i will be so sad.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Thinking to sell my 2nd round stake (0.5 BTC)

PM with offers is interested.

What's the price? I'm interested if the price is ok  Wink
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Thinking to sell my 2nd round stake (0.5 BTC)

PM with offers is interested.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
qora?just a altcoin,

No, it's not an altcoin. It's designed from the ground up. Qora will be the first 2nd gen coin launched after Nxt. Release is planned on May 16.

chinabreak123 is an expert at talking nonsense.
I believe  Qora and eXo both will be big player.
so,tell me,why qora will be the first 2nd gen coin launched after Nxt?
what ---is-----qora?

How about spend a couple of minutes and read about it instead of making meaninless statements.

+1
and Quora/ NXT questions in corresponding thread, please.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I believe  Qora and eXo both will be big player,but eXo will be bigger Grin
agree,anyone who see the whitpaper of exo would agree this
I believe  Qora and eXo both will be big player,but eXo will be bigger Grin

You "," cheat your ID . eXo should come out quickly, please.

Is there any giveaway available for this coin? My friend asked me this and he is pretty interested in this coin.

Sure. There are nearly 3 millions coin left for give-away. But the dev dont say how to deal these coin,

By the way, I think the dev will take a fair way to handle these coin. You get more free coin , you will dump.
Activity: 37

Is there any giveaway available for this coin? My friend asked me this and he is pretty interested in this coin.
Activity: 574
I had sent email,and I also receive the email from you,when the lunch time?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
zjz_lgd
when the mining start?
I'm waiting for the mine!
Activity: 28
A wallet has been developed completed? Look forward to.

Jump to: