Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 166. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
@EXO, you should take as long as you need to develop it. Don't worry about some investors impatience. An alternative is to use Nxt AE to distribute the pre-IPO/launch tokens if you think you need more time to get everything done before the launch. By this way, the tokens will have a safe place to store and people can start to trade the tokens if they want and in the meant time you guys can focus on the development.

+1
On the one hand I would like to have some coins RIGHT NOW but on the other hand it seems to more much more important to have good coin, not that kind of clone other offer all the time.
So I'll be patient waiting for a release of a unique coin.

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hope its a very stable version
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
@EXO, you should take as long as you need to develop it. Don't worry about some investors impatience. An alternative is to use Nxt AE to distribute the pre-IPO/launch tokens if you think you need more time to get everything done before the launch. By this way, the tokens will have a safe place to store and people can start to trade the tokens (the new investors can find a way to buy EXO) if they want and in the meant time you guys can focus on the development.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
fixed the new problem introduced in 0.59.3 ... if everything goes well this time you should have the update within 10hours
the launch day will depend on the stability of this version, so lets wait another 2 days before making the timeline.

thanks for all supporters again, going to write again in about 7 hours

Can't wait to get my fingers on some EXOCOINS  Grin

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
fixed the new problem introduced in 0.59.3 ... if everything goes well this time you should have the update within 10hours
the launch day will depend on the stability of this version, so lets wait another 2 days before making the timeline.

dont worry , we can wait ,but dev should control the mine speed , six month seem a killer of price . that's the point.
Activity: 274
Activity: 294

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 476
Activity: 308
also when will exo will launch?

thanks

may 26th or june 3rd,

depends how well next beta and 0.60 beta will do.

you are a little optimistic . the V0.59.3 delayed 1 week, I think  0.60 will delay 2 week again. 
Activity: 460

thanks

may 26th or june 3rd,

depends how well next beta and 0.60 beta will do.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
thanks for the hard working all days, will keep support this!
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Hope its a very stable version
Activity: 616
Does exo need a port open? I downloaded the latest beta but I only have 1 connection?

because of the connection node crushed.  dev fix it now.
should i wait for new beta?

certainly. dev said that the next beta V0.59.3 will be released in next 3-6 hours. Hope its a very stable version.  Wink

ok, ty
Activity: 546
Does exo need a port open? I downloaded the latest beta but I only have 1 connection?

certainly. dev said that the next beta V0.59.3 will be released in next 3-6 hours. Hope its a very stable version.  Wink
Activity: 616

Activity: 546

Jump to: