Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 177. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Better wait for a bug free product..

compare this to e-munie. they have been talking, talking, talking, talking...and talking.

exo delivers
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I see there are 3 executable files: coin, console_coin and eXominer. When EXO launches, do you have plans to combine them into a single wallet application?

No, they will stay. But we'll change the naming of the files to eXocoin, eXocoin_console and eXominer (and maybe eXoProxy if somone wishes to use it)
coin is an on-top build of console_coin (adding the GUI), the miner is designed to be seperated. Miner and wallet can be on different computer easily this way.

eXo_coin is unable to attend today, so I am writing at least a short status notice.
- Still working on the final API thoughts for exchanges, sorry they will be released shortly
- launch will be delayed around 2 weeks again for obvious reasons (we need a stable client first, that at least runs 1 week without any problem or crash)
- bugs of latest test has already been bugged out (at least the bugs we are aware of should be fixed hopefully) + added many more checks everywhere + added checks on each memory allocation
- we want to fix the problems in the proxy program before the next update

next update probably late tomorrow

best regards
eXokk

Why the tight schedules when you have to extend over and over?

Be reasonable to yourself. Think about how much time you need and multiply by 2 <- that's your target.
The problem is that we hardly can estimate the time we need for development and so we cannot multiply it by 2. If a bug is found then it takes sometimes lots of time to investigate and test. But we cannot know how many serious bugs are left in the product although we are more and more optimistic with every new version. Additionally every version does not only contains bug fixes but progress as well so we are moving on and on. I'd like to wait for the next test starting in ~24 hours.

Thanks for the understanding for the recent (again) delay of the launch!
- API: look at our wiki tomorrow
- next beta update and reboot of network: ~24hours if final tests are successfull tomorrow
- eXoproxy should work now (in theory, not tested yet) and will be integrated in V0.6 but not in previous version.
- changelog V0.59.1 already within download area but might be edited tomorrow finally

Processed many PMs the last hours, some still left for tomorrow. Then everyone should got an answer.

have a nice day
eXocoin

#edit, added on our website (investment overview):
"All investors should claim their EXO coins from launch day on until 50 days after to get their investment in EXO transferred. The exact process to do that will be communicated at a later time. Later claims might be denied with handing back the initial BTC but with charging a "service fee". Of course everyone will get notified. Lists below are finalized. "

#edit
Hi guys,

I have a question. So I've received an email telling me my mail application has been accepted.  What do I need to do now to receive my exocoin?

I understand EXO has not been officially launched yet. But is there an official wallet I can download?

Anyways, how is release going to work and how am I going to receive my eXo?
 Smiley
see previous edit of this post. You can download the client on exocoin.org ->Download section. Please wait until late tomorrow (release of V0.59.1) since the network is down at the moment. You will have to tell us your EXO address after you downloaded our client on launch day and we will initiate the transfer thereafter.

I agree with the developers on this issue. Any great business requires long and careful preparation. Better to prevent all possible errors than to correct these errors subsequently.

Devs is responsible for answering questions, this attitude makes people full of confidence in the project. Of course, we are also willing to spend the time to wait for a stable version.
Activity: 196
Have to wait for valuable currency, how much more recent BTC downturn
Activity: 160
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
I see there are 3 executable files: coin, console_coin and eXominer. When EXO launches, do you have plans to combine them into a single wallet application?

No, they will stay. But we'll change the naming of the files to eXocoin, eXocoin_console and eXominer (and maybe eXoProxy if somone wishes to use it)
coin is an on-top build of console_coin (adding the GUI), the miner is designed to be seperated. Miner and wallet can be on different computer easily this way.

eXo_coin is unable to attend today, so I am writing at least a short status notice.
- Still working on the final API thoughts for exchanges, sorry they will be released shortly
- launch will be delayed around 2 weeks again for obvious reasons (we need a stable client first, that at least runs 1 week without any problem or crash)
- bugs of latest test has already been bugged out (at least the bugs we are aware of should be fixed hopefully) + added many more checks everywhere + added checks on each memory allocation

best regards
eXokk

Be reasonable to yourself. Think about how much time you need and multiply by 2 <- that's your target.
The problem is that we hardly can estimate the time we need for development and so we cannot multiply it by 2. If a bug is found then it takes sometimes lots of time to investigate and test. But we cannot know how many serious bugs are left in the product although we are more and more optimistic with every new version. Additionally every version does not only contains bug fixes but progress as well so we are moving on and on. I'd like to wait for the next test starting in ~24 hours.

- next beta update and reboot of network: ~24hours if final tests are successfull tomorrow
- eXoproxy should work now (in theory, not tested yet) and will be integrated in V0.6 but not in previous version.
- changelog V0.59.1 already within download area but might be edited tomorrow finally

Processed many PMs the last hours, some still left for tomorrow. Then everyone should got an answer.

have a nice day
eXocoin

"All investors should claim their EXO coins from launch day on until 50 days after to get their investment in EXO transferred. The exact process to do that will be communicated at a later time. Later claims might be denied with handing back the initial BTC but with charging a "service fee". Of course everyone will get notified. Lists below are finalized. "

#edit
Hi guys,

I have a question. So I've received an email telling me my mail application has been accepted.  What do I need to do now to receive my exocoin?

I understand EXO has not been officially launched yet. But is there an official wallet I can download?

Smiley
see previous edit of this post. You can download the client on exocoin.org ->Download section. Please wait until late tomorrow (release of V0.59.1) since the network is down at the moment. You will have to tell us your EXO address after you downloaded our client on launch day and we will initiate the transfer thereafter.

I agree with the developers on this issue. Any great business requires long and careful preparation. Better to prevent all possible errors than to correct these errors subsequently.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

It take a long long time to wait. We have no choice.   Angry  Angry

I will download the new beta client tomorrow, hope it will be stable.   Wink

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

best regards
eXokk

have a nice day
eXocoin

#edit
Hi guys,

Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I have a question. So I've received an email telling me my mail application has been accepted.  What do I need to do now to receive my exocoin?

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Is eXo the first second GEN coin??

too bad for exo, nxt is the first 2nd gen.  Grin

no one can beat NXT  Grin but EXO is pretty good too.
+1

Right. Litecoin hasn't beaten Bitcoin, but it's still Litecoin. Smiley
Activity: 160

+1
Activity: 278
Looking forward to the new version. But better wait is stable.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
the longer we wait the more its worth! a good coin is worth the wait

Oh, yes. Things have gotten so hot and hairy here, even simple mistakes by a dev gets jumped on as 'proof' of a scam.

I think the eXo dev team knows this: that's why they're taking their time and being careful.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
the longer we wait the more its worth! a good coin is worth the wait
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Take your time Smiley
TAKE TIME FOR IT?? the time for it ipo is long..
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Nxt is lonely now. eXo and Qora will change it.
Activity: 476

Activity: 468

Activity: 338

best regards
eXokk

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

best regards
eXokk

take your time, devs, we're here, waiting for one of the most promising coins of the year
Jump to: