Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 175. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I don't know how exocoin works. Can we use addresses generated in a beta client and swap themover to the final release client?

If it's a bit like Nxt, then there is nothing like bitcoin's wallet.dat to swap addresses between old and updated versions of the client.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Jesus stop asking for the launch. Let the guys do their work.
We want an awesome coin, so let them do it.
I don´t care when the launch will be, even when I am exciting like a child right before chrismas.

1+

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Jesus stop asking for the launch. Let the guys do their work.
We want an awesome coin, so let them do it.
I don´t care when the launch will be, even when I am exciting like a child right before chrismas.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
when the lunch time?
Around 12 o'clock most days  Wink Grin

(couldn't resist)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
when the lunch time?
you needn't ask this question,when it launch,the dev will tell everyone
Activity: 294
Also added a new program to test code and benchmark some results (e.g. address creation or signing speed with the various key types in comparision).

What were the results? What's the fastest?
Created a wiki page right now. It is better to write it down there directly Wink Will be appended once there are more tests or benchmarks

http://wiki.exocoin.org/index.php?title=Benchmark

regards eXocoin
Activity: 264
the progress is slow.but the payout could be very good.a steady launch is the most thing we want.

+1
patience is needed. eXo will be worth the wait
Activity: 63
the progress is slow.but the payout could be very good.a steady launch is the most thing we want.
Activity: 322
Activity: 62
the aim for the next update (if everything wents well):
- improved cpu miner (fixed a potential crash issue there) including the complete process with payout processing (done!)
- stable client (lets see ;-) ) ->have some bugs fixed
- design and information representation improvements in GUI
- minor website design improvement, content updated and reworked
- specific timeline
- using eXoProxy on some VPS' and hidden server in the background (probably 5 proxy + 5 hidden server)
- sending automated mails to all mail applicators (approved/denied with reason)
- get the buggy udp-reliable class working
- much more content in the wiki.exocoin.org (especially sourcecode snippets (!))

eta next update (v0.58): 30th April - we cannot finish it today, I am sorry to say. However, the website changes, mail sendings and timeline can be finished today - wiki partially as well - I guess.

Received a freebie E-mail information, harm, I will make up for the previous for exobiology to the Internet, and joined in mining. ~
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Also added a new program to test code and benchmark some results (e.g. address creation or signing speed with the various key types in comparision).

What were the results? What's the fastest?
Activity: 80
what time do you launch?Why has been delayed?
Activity: 238
when you inverst a peoject,you should be patient
Activity: 126
today we managed to rework the udp class properly. Also added a new program to test code and benchmark some results (e.g. address creation or signing speed with the various key types in comparision).
Tomorrow (sunday) we gonna test everything in a final test (making1000 transactions again). If everything succeeds then we gonna publish the update. But since it is mother's day we only have the end of the day for the test and publish.

best regards
eXocoin
good job,thanks for you job to making exo a perfect project,that's what we need.
Activity: 294
today we managed to rework the udp class properly. Also added a new program to test code and benchmark some results (e.g. address creation or signing speed with the various key types in comparision).
Tomorrow (sunday) we gonna test everything in a final test (making1000 transactions again). If everything succeeds then we gonna publish the update. But since it is mother's day we only have the end of the day for the test and publish.

best regards
eXocoin
Activity: 38
When will EXO release?

Don't worry!You know what? If you can't wait for half a year, you're not an investor, you're a speculator!
I have a feeling from the launch date gets closer.
Activity: 45
When will EXO release?

Don't worry!You know what? If you can't wait for half a year, you're not an investor, you're a speculator!
Activity: 1
Activity: 468
Good job exo! Thanks for working so hard! You can soon take a nice break when all is running good.  Smiley
Activity: 460
Our official nodes will use proxy server with our special eXoproxy software to hide their IPs to the publicity as well to prevent DDoS on the core net. But the software is designed to allow only one proxy per one backnet node. So we would need one proxy many backnet nodes for something like an anon feature. It's on the list for future things in later 2014 but other things have more priority.

this is great news that must be publicized

keep up the good work!
Jump to: